TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

My future brother-in-law

Last night I was watching SmackDown! with him, and during the main event he said to me "Hogan is ca-ca."

This, combined with the fact that his first PPV was Survivor Series 99 and he got really ticked off when Jericho didn't win the I-C title from Chyna.

Last night I was watching SmackDown! with him, and during the main event he said to me "Hogan is ca-ca."

This, combined with the fact that his first PPV was Survivor Series 99 and he got really ticked off when Jericho didn't win the I-C title from Chyna.

Ah yes, ca-ca in baby language means 'crappy no good fuckin old washed up moron wasting my precious frikken time when i could be out playin' with my cool toys, fucking wanker you'll pay for doing this to me'.

Honest....thats what it means

This has been the Taker Mark

PHD in Baby Vocab.

Guest converge241

was he even born then? was he like kicking at his mothers stomach or something? fetus-smark?

Guest crandamaniac

OMG!  He's that young and already he's fed up w/ the WWE?  Damn, talk about starting early!

Guest converge241

oh, so he's really 2 and 3/4 years old or something cause he'll be three in two months. see, you ruined my image of someone's water breaking from bad booking :)

oh, so he's really 2 and 3/4 years old or something cause he'll be three in two months. see, you ruined my image of someone's water breaking from bad booking :)

No, it was actually Chyna's voice that caused that one.

Guest converge241
No, it was actually Chyna's voice that caused that one.

lol

Guest buffybeast
Ah yes, ca-ca in baby language means 'crappy no good fuckin old washed up moron wasting my precious frikken time when i could be out playin' with my cool toys, fucking wanker you'll pay for doing this to me'.

LMFAO!

I thought 'ca-ca' meant shit in Spanish?

What a smart kid!  He already can tell the difference between quality wrestling and shit.

Guest What?!

Well, when Hunter is going at it for the World Title at 50 years old, we need some young blood to complain.

Well, when Hunter is going at it for the World Title at 50 years old, we need some young blood to complain.

you think when that happens that Jericho will be an old, annoying color commentary guy who talks about puppies all the time?

will Kurt Angle be an old man who is the fake co-owner of a wrestling company who occasionally wrestles?

Will Shane McMahon be an old, lecherous, roided up billionaire?

Guest What?!

I guess with Michael Cole's inclusion of "Damn" and "Vicious", Chris Jericho will have a play by play man on the big shows with him in the future.

I say we start a petition to have that kid replace Cole on smackdown.  We'll finally have a pbp man who knows what he's talking about.

he'd probably be a good pbp man... he likes to climb up on me if i'm laying on the floor and goes "One... two... KICKOUT!"

Guest evenflowDDT

you think when that happens that Jericho will be an old, annoying color commentary guy who talks about puppies all the time?

will Kurt Angle be an old man who is the fake co-owner of a wrestling company who occasionally wrestles?

Will Shane McMahon be an old, lecherous, roided up billionaire?

I think when Jericho is washed up (what do you mean he's BEEN washed up?), he would be about as enjoyable on commentary as fellow "Living Legend" Larry Zybysko.  They could have duelling "Legends" commentary wars or something.

I don't think Angle will be back after the Olympics, at least not for very long.  Especially if he loses.

Shane McMahon probably will be exactly like how Vince is now, but then at the rate he's going, he won't have any sons to buy companies out from under his nose.  We'd have to deal with another McMahon-Helmsley era with Steph & Trips' kids... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!