TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Fuck you game.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

flyboy212eaw? what kind of fucking name is that? (shut up I'm tired)

Guest JHawk

Cobain committed suicide because he already was depushed underneath Courtney!  THere, I said it, cwm!  Courtney already had her push!

Guest caboose

You call that a dancing thing Shaved Bear?

Dance On This!(Crotch Chops).

Guest Flyboy

Crotch chops are soooo old...

The only people I see using them anymore is X-Pac, and when Hogan was heel, and now... caboose.

Good job, caboose... good job.

Guest caboose

Crotch Chops may be old, but not as old as your ramblings.

'I hate Triple H, he holds down so and so...'

'Storm and RVD are the future!'

You are the very definition of a Stereotypical Smark.

Guest crandamaniac

Hey Flyboy, your name sucks and you have the worst "stylish shirts" ever!

Guest saturnmark4life

oooh look at me i don't even neeed a signature cos i'm such a badass and i've even got papa shango cos it's IRONIC!!! DON'T YOU SEE, HE SUCKS WORSE THAN ME SO IT'S REALLY FUCKING FUNNY! and having 448 posts is *so* feb 2002. Heat is MY SHOW so i don't give a cranda about you or your oh-so-amusing vintage Charles Wright pictoral reference. Get the F out!

Guest caboose

LOL.

I don't know whether to flame you or congratulate you on a great flame.

Hold on I do...

...Saturn wtf?

That guy sucks more than AnglePlex sucks AngleSault.

Saturn-'Look at me I'm a army frickin ranger and the only time I was over was when i copied Benoit, Guerrero and Malenko and left WCW.

I blow Mops for a gimmick and I sucked as DDP's henchman in Ready To Rumble.

You're Welcome!'

Guest Shaved Bear

caboose your a mark for a guy that hasnt been over for at least 3 years, grow the fuck up and let it go

I blow Mops for a gimmick and I sucked as DDP's henchman in Ready To Rumble.

You're Welcome!'

hey dont forget he and Sid jobbed to MArtin Landau in that movie...

Guest TheyCallMeMark

Razor ROMAN? Haha Roman's lost Troy to the Trojans and Trojans are condoms WHAT ! AHHAH and condoms well those collect SPERM!! WHAT ! I SAID COLLECT! hahaha you are a RAZOR CONDOM so not only to you collect sperm you cut PEOPLE!!! SHAHAH!!!! WHAT! I SAID SAHAAH! MAN WHAT A MORON YOU ARE WHAT ! I SAID YOU'RE.

Guest y2jailbait

Dude, your one stupid son of a bitch. and i mean that, really, get help now man.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

y2jailbait, you fucking suck! Why don't you shut up and go back to doing what you do best: Lying ass up for whatever Transvestite wants some.

Guest y2jailbait

Dude, thats soooooooo not true, those rumors are soooooooo over, But anyway, go suck a donkies shribbled penis and lick the piss outta it until your throat goes dry nirvana-boy!!!!!oh yeah, grunge soooo died in the mid-ninties, get ova it brotha!

"Y2jailbait"? That in itself is contradictory. "Year 2000 under 18"....oh, yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense. And he doesn't even refer to himself as "Y2J" anymore. That gimmick is sooooo dead and Y2K was like two years ago. So...um...go...suck....some penis.

Hmm...or maybe I could be a huge piece of shit like you that no one gives a fuck about? Maybe I could be a mark for a move done by a wrestler who got released because he sucked? Or maybe you could just shut the fuck up, because if I wanted your lip, I'd jiggle my zipper so you'd know I was calling you, bitch.

The fact that you're even THINKING about receiving oral sex from me says quite a bit about you, my friend.  And for the record, Curt Hennig does not suck.  

Just so you know.  =)

Guest crandamaniac
oooh look at me i don't even neeed a signature cos i'm such a badass and i've even got papa shango cos it's IRONIC!!! DON'T YOU SEE, HE SUCKS WORSE THAN ME SO IT'S REALLY FUCKING FUNNY! and having 448 posts is *so* feb 2002. Heat is MY SHOW so i don't give a cranda about you or your oh-so-amusing vintage Charles Wright pictoral reference. Get the F out!

I don't know whether to be mad at you or laugh at that amazing post.

Hee hee

What the hell are you laughing at? Are we funny? Do we amuse you?  What kind of name is Vitamin X anyways?  You're name sux! get a better one!  And for goodness sakes man at least flame the other people!

Guest saturnmark4life

I don't know whether to be mad at you or laugh at that amazing post.

Don't hate the playa....but you all still suck!!!

saturnmark4life:  You suck the dried out testicles of a camel's corpse left rotting underneath the desert sun.

And anybody who's a saturn mark "4 life" has none.

[EDIT:  Hey, this is kinda fun.  Okay, show me no mercy...]

Guest CoreyLazarus416

OOOOO...LOOK AT ME! My name is SATURNMARK4LIFE!!! 4-LIFE!!!! 4-LIFE!!!! F-F-F-F-F-4 LIFE!!!!! OOOOOOOO!!!!

Shut up, fatty.

BobbyWhioux? Change the "h" to a "j," and the "x" to a "z," and it's BobbyWJiouZ. Now, double the "z" and get rid of "o" and "u." BobbyWJIZZ. JIZZMASTER!

Guest caboose

How do you know the guy is fat? are you watching him or something?

Your an ass!

I see you wish you didn't suck.

It's gonna take a pretty large genie to grant that wish.

I mean, to stop you from sucking would be like getting AngleSault to say Test has talent.

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

You're right, he's not fat. He lost about 100 pounds...FUCKING YOU IN THE ASS, BITCH!