TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 9/14/06

HDLOGOBD.jpg

COLE

We're fast approaching our next pay-per-view event, World Without End on October 1st, and tonight we pitch our tents here in the home of the King of Rock N' Roll, Memphis, Tennessee.

COACH

I'm pitching my own tent looking over at that hottie in the third row.

COLE

The fat one in the Leon Rodez shirt?

COACH

........Yes.

COLE

Don't get it stuck in her fat folds. Anyway, we're ready for another exciting night on HeldDOWN~! Tonight, in our main event, Drek Stone takes part in the tri-Cappa-thon as he attempts to best Tha Puerto Rican's time of eight minutes and twenty-two seconds against The Mad Cappa.

COACH

Tri-Cappa-thon....it just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

COLE

Yes, I admit that it is a catchy name.

COACH

:D

COLE

Knock it off. Also tonight, it's TAG TEAMAPALOOZA as almost every match is a tag team match.

COACH

I guess everybody was too lazy to do anything else this week?

COLE

Guess so. Black T teams up with Longdogger Pete to take on Peter Knight and the Sooner Bruisers. Also, we have a HUGE 10-man elimination rules tag involving Alfdogg, Team Canada and some of the participants in the Heartland Invitational match at World Without End. But let's kick it off tonight with our first tag match. As usually happens when new Tag Team Champions are crowned, the competition in the tag division hots up as everyone looks to stake a case for number one contendership. Case in point, tonight we have two teams who've been out of the loop recently, looking to resurrect their fortunes in the division. Biff Atlas put up a brave fight against the 24/7 Champion Landon Maddix before AngleSlam and won over a lot of fans in the process it seems. Tonight, he's back to tag action with partner Flex Phillips as NRG take on the former World Tag Team Champions, The Sk8ter Boiz, who have virtually dropped off the face of the earth in recent months. Word is, they had a bit of a torrid time over in Japan with HI-YAH and decided to take some time off to regroup in Laguna Beach.

COACH

A few months ago, these four were trying to find the 24/7 Title in Krista Isadora Duncan's backyard. But it won't be as easy as all that tonight. Tonight it's back to wrestling.

COLE

Who'd'a thunk it.

As the beats and rhymes of Sean Paul's "Temperature" encapture the crowd's inner groove, the stage is bathed in yellow light and out through the entrance doors rush a troupe of camoflaged dancers. Of course, being dancers, they proceed to dance. Two green pyro rockets fire through the air and luckily Orlando was last week, so the roof doesn't set on fire. But the loins of everyone red-blooded female in the arena do, as The Marv and Hell Mel make their way out, with a big high-five and a moment to check out the female dancers.

COLE

As The Sk8ter Boiz make their way to the ring, let's hear what they had to say earlier tonight.

Mel and Marv continue to make their way down the aisle as in the top right corner of the screen, old school style, The Boiz appear with a HD~! interview backdrop behind them.

MEL

So tonight, we're back on HeldDOWN~! and we're wrestling NRG. NRG are big, they're bad and they're buff. But I'm not worried. Why you ask? Because I trained three times this week!

MARV

No you didn't.

MEL

(awkward laughter) Marv... I know you're my twin brother and all... but I think I know how many times I trained. And I'm telling you I trained threeee times this week!

MARV

No way dude, you can't have. Because, remember, you went to see the Dolphins game? And then we went and we swam with the dolphins. But then they got pissed and called security, so we went to Sea World? Remember? Huh?

MEL

(more awkward laughter) I don't know what you're talking about. I trained... count the fingers, one, two... THREE times this week! And there's no way we can lose when I train three times.

MARV

... sure... okay bro, three times. NRG, one question, are you adequately prepared to RAWK!?

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, originally hailing from Edmonton, now residing in Laguna Beach, California... at a total combined weight of three hundred and seventy pounds... THE MARV and HELL MEL... TTHHHEEEE SSSSKK88888TTEEEEERRRRR BBOOOOOIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Now in the ring, The Sk8ter Boiz salute the crowd and Mel shows off his three days workout GUNZ~!

COACH

Wow! Mel is JAKKED~!

As The Boiz warm up in the ring, "Adrenaline" by Gavin Rossdale hits and the now vacated stage is... cated (?) by their opponents. Their opponents who get a MONSTER reaction, as Flex Phillips is followed out through the doors by Biff Atlas, reeling in shock as the crowd roar their approval. A stylish cut to the crowd shows that there are dozens of pro-Biff signs and banners in the crowd, as well as one pair of shirtless females, rocking the letters 'B I F F' on their...well, you get it.

COLE

Wow! Would you listen to this? This crowd is going WILD for Biff Atlas!

COACH

I don't get it.

COLE

Well Coach, it's a bit of a strange phenomena. But everyone loves the underdog and Biff's one of the most natural underdogs going. With that in mind, let's hear NRG's pre-recorded comments.

FLEX

Sk8ter Boiz... haha, it's been a while punks. Don't think we've forgotten Boiz, about how you conspired to give our NRG brand products a bad name with your pale, nerdy wannabeeing. Sales of our Mango and Melon Muscle Mush have only just recovered from being associated with you scrawny chicken necked nobodies! And where did it get ya, huh? Nowhere! Krista's gone, you're still glorified shrimp toast and you're going nowhere fast. Proof positive that you just don't have the Flex Appeal that we have.

HIGH-FIVE~! WHIP-TOOSH~!

BIFF

That's right Flex, that's frikkin' right! And we're on a roll. After last week, I've been getting fanmail, chicks have been hanging off my pythons in the gym. NRG brand tubesock sails are up 18%. 18! The Biff is getting his popularity on. Nerdleys, give it up. The team to be is obviously N... R... G! Biff Pose: Babyface.

Biff cracks a cheesy smile as Flex flexes the gunz in the background.

The top right corner is cleared and we're back to full live action, as Biff is being mobbed by some fans at the end of the rampway.

BUFFER

And introducing their opponents. At a total combined weight of five hundred, fifteen pounds... BIFF ATLAS and FLEX PHILLIPS... NUTRITION'S REAL GURUS, N... R... G!!!!!!!!

"YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Biff manages to pull himself away from the fans and marches around ringside, tagging some hands before entering the ring. Already in the ring, Flex motions to his partner to calm down, as across the ring The Boiz engage in a game of rock, paper, scissors. Unfortunately, they both come up rock. Or, should that be RAWK~!?

COACH

HA! They can't even win at rock, paper, scissors. Against each other no less!

Eventually The Boiz decide that The Marv will start, while Flex steps in for NRG.

*DINGDINGDING!*

Marv sizes Flex up and tells his twin brother that he's 'got this', daring Flex to initiate a greco-roman knucklelock. Laughing the suggestion off, Flex reminds Marv of just who the hell he is, with a DOUBLE BICEP POSE~! that would make Tony Brannigan quiver.

COLE

There we go, big size disadvantage from the get-go here.

One thing the Krista Isadora Duncan diet will do for you, it'll give you delusions about your physical power. As such, Marv offers a test of strength, despite the muscularity of his opponent. Flex shrugs his shoulders and obliges this time, locking knuckles with the confident Sk8ter Boi...who promptly wilts to his knees and cries for mercy!! Mercy is shown, as Flex pulls Marv right back up by the knuckles and releases, instead pressing The Marv up over his head with a Military Press. And with scary ease, the 295 pounder starts to do reps with his opponent, prompting Hell Mel to scramble in trying to come to his brother's aid. Bad move. Flex spots him coming and presses Marv into Mel, sending both Boiz tumbling in a heap under the bottom rope to the floor.

"YYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!"

COLE

Not a very auspicious start for The Boiz.

COACH

No kidding. A few evenings in with a workout video and some heavy hands and they think they're able to match power with NRG? Nevermind L.S.D, K.I.D will warp your mind.

As The Boiz regroup on the floor, Flex is happy to wait in the ring. But out of the corner of his eye, he suddenly spots his tag team partner on the move. And for some, inexplicable reason, Biff Atlas is climbing the turnbuckles, heading up top!

"FLY BIFF, FLY!"

"FLY BIFF, FLY!"

"FLY BIFF, FLY!"

"FLY BIFF, FLY!"

Egged on by the crowd, Biff keeps on scaling the buckles on the outside, even despite Flex's protests. Up on the bottom turnbuckle, confidence is clear on Biff's face. He gives the big thumbs up to the crowd and the big thumbs up to Flex, The Boiz blissfully unaware on the floor as they collect themselves by the ringpost. Biff now steps up to the middle rope, looking down on The Boiz and...

...freezing.

COLE

Uh-oh.

Paralysed with fear, Biff suddenly stops on the middle buckle and is so scared, he can't even climb back down. Flex just rolls his eyes and walks over to help. But that's when The Boiz pounce, Marv sliding into the ring and dropkicking the big guy in the back, sending him sprawling through the ropes and out to the floor. Marv then calls on Mel as Biff is still stuck on the buckles, pleading with referee Charles Robinson or Jesus or in his most desperate of moments his mommy to help him down.

COACH

This is pretty pathetic.

COLE

Come on now Coach, be a little more understanding. Biff got a little carried away and forgot he's just a little bad with heights, that's all.

COACH

Pathetic.

In the end, it's The Sk8ter Boiz who help Biff down. Just not in the way he'd want, as they double up and slam him off the buckles into the ring!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Rolling to his knees, Biff does what anyone would do after being slammed off the ropes. He begs off. Biff is so loveable that for a moment, it seems The Boiz might just hand him a reprieve. They don't though, eventually attacking with some kicks which earn them no creed with the fans. Pulling Biff to his feet, Mel and Marv wring out an arm a-piece. Rewind, they come back out the front and connect with stereo knees to the gut to double Biff over. Into the ropes go The Boiz, The Marv coming back from the right with a high Million $ Kneelift, snapping Biff upright and into a hurricanrana from Hell Mel then sends him spiralling across the ring and into the Sk8ter Boi corner.

"LET'S GO BIFF!"

"LET'S GO BIFF!"

"LET'S GO BIFF!"

"LET'S GO BIFF!"

COACH

Nope, still don't get it.

As Biff pulls himself up in the corner, The Boiz load themselves up. Marv looks to whip his partner in, only for Mel to reverse at the last moment.

*OOOOOF!*

And it's a good job he did, as Marv's attempt at an avalanche in the corner is sidestepped by Biff, causing Marv to crash sternum first into the turnbuckles. There he stays, as Biff stands off from Mel across the ring...AND PLAYS AIR GUITAR!!

"YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

Mel is naturally furious with this and charges headlong at Biff, but the musclehead sidesteps, guiding Mel into a collision with Marv in the corner!

COLE

Miscue!

Winded, Marv decides to take a breather and rolls out to the floor. That leaves Hell Mel alone with Biff, staggering backwards and right into a full nelson. Realising someone with the power of Biff could probably rip both shoulders from the sockets before he can blink, Mel tries for an escape, leaping off the mat to try and bottom out. Biff catches him halfway though, lifting him right back to his feet. From there, he then lifts him off his feet, doing a quick 180 towards the centre of the ring before sitting out and planting Mel face-first!

COLE

He calls that the Biff Of Success! And it might lead to success right here...

No!

COLE

No, Mel shoots the shoulder at two!

COACH

The ref shouldn't have even counted that, Marv and Flex are the legal men.

COLE

Since when did that matter?

Biff pulls Mel back to his feet, dragging him over to the NRG corner and looking for a tag. He gets blown off by Flex though, as he just climbs in and reminds Biff that he's already legal, pointing him to the corner as he grabs Mel by the hair, popping him with a forearm. Down goes Mel, rolling back to his feet but only to take another forearm. Ever the glutton for punishment, he gets right back up and weaves underneath a third forearm, spotting that Biff is still in the ring and charging him in the corner...

...but takes a boot to the gut!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!"

Biff then rears back and lands a big right hand to send the luckless Hell Mel back towards his partner, who takes him down with a clothesline from behind!

COLE

Poor Mel is getting bounced around like a pinball here! He's getting hit from the front, from the back, from the side...

COACH

Just like The Coach's women! Holla!

COLE

You know, you can't get away with saying anything you want out here. You're not Chris Rock.

COACH

That a black jibe?

COLE

Rolling Mel onto his back, Flex makes a confident cover...

Broken up by The Marv!

Rushing the ring, Marv cuts Biff off with a dropkick before turning his attentions to Flex. Flex is pissed and lets Marv know about it, pointing a finger in his face and telling him he's gonna get it. A deadly game of cat and mouse begins as Marv finds himself backed into a corner, ducking left and ducking right and eager to find a way out as Flex approaches him. A quick kick to the knee buys The Marv time though, as he hops to the middle rope and calls for a Tornado DDT. Front facelock on, Marv leaps...

...and gets THROWN INTO THE CENTRE OF THE RING, FACE-FIRST!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE

Oh man! That's a slightly different kind of Noseplant to the one The Boiz are used to.

With Marv out of the picture, Flex now goes back to Mel. A whip sends the Sk8ter Boi into a neutral corner, bouncing out of the turnbuckles and into the arms of Flex, who drops him with a quick Sidewalk Slam. Grabbing a handful of well managed hair, Flex then drags Mel up and over to the NRG corner, making the exchange with Biff to legally bring him in. Whether that matters or not with all four men in the ring isn't clear, but Robinson calls the tag as Biff steps in. Another irish whip sends Mel across the ring, this time into the ropes. And as he bounces back NRG are waiting on him, lifting him up as if for a double back suplex, only to drop him straight down!

COLE

Nuclear NRG!

COACH

Try telling Mel that it's a safe energy source after that one. Yee-ikes!

Flex goes to leave the ring now, but is stopped by Biff who has something else in mind. Despite the protests of referee Robinson NRG then double up on Mel, grabbing one wrist and one ankle each. If it were Mel's birthday, he might begrudingly welcome a case of the bumps. As it is, it's not. And when he's hoisted off the canvas, the last thing he needs to worry about is losing his lunch.

*WHAM!*

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Down to earth he plummets as NRG step back and admire their handiwork. Both Sk8ter Boiz lie motionless on the canvas in a sorry state, giving the chance for Biff and Flex to treat the fans to TEH GUNSHOW~!

COLE

That was the Clean and Jerk on Hell Mel. An impressive move, but for some reason one which NRG aren't following up on with a cover.

COACH

Because they're dumb jocks. If there's one thing dumb jocks like to do, it's show off their muscles. Not that you'd know about that.

COLE

I have a vein in my arm. I call it 'Kevin'.

With their own personal Mr. Universe competition over, NRG exchange a big-time high five and get ready to finish the match. As they turn around though, they find themselves confronted by The Marv. Bleeding from the nose and barely able to stand straight, the plucky underdog stares Biff and Flex dead in the eyes (at the same time, yes) and dares them to bring it on!

COACH

Just not smart.

Biff and Flex look at each other and shrug their shoulder collectively, before charging at The Marv with stereo clotheslines. Fearing for his life, Marv drops to all fours and covers his head with his hands for protection. And that act of cowardise ironically allows him to duck the clotheslines. NRG put on the brakes, to find Marv still cowering in the centre of the ring...and smile. Pointing to his head, Biff clearly has a plan and creeps up on Marv, nudging him with his foot. Marv doesn't move, except to cower down further, so Biff again taps the temple before hitting the ropes. Back he comes, measuring The Marv as he leaps off the mat and looks to crush the prone sk8te punk with a big splash...BUT MARV ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

I think The Marv was playing a little bit of possum there!

COACH

And to the surprise of no-one, Biff Atlas falls for it.

COLE

Biff isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer, granted.

COACH

I hear Flex keeps him away from sharp knifes altogether. Probably for the best really.

Scrambling to his feet, The Marv now hits the ropes and launches at Flex with a leaping forearm smash. The bigman is rocked but stays on his feet, so Marv rushes the ropes again. A clothesline seems to have even less of an effect and Marv seems to panic for a moment, looking around for his partner to help him out. But with Mel still down, that just proves a waste of time. And a distraction, allowing Flex to goozle him by the throat!

COLE

Uh-oh, this could be the Chokebreaker!

Marv struggles in the choke as Flex clasps the waistband of the jeans, moments away from getting the lift before Marv starts to unleash a flurry of kicks at his kneecap! Kick after kick eventually takes it's toll and Flex releases the choke, pushing away a kick...

*SMACK!*

...but getting NAILED in the back of the head with a Step-up Enziguri!

COACH

Woah, that came from out of nowhere!

COLE

Make no mistake, these Sk8ter Boiz are very resiliant. But defence alone isn't going to win them this match, Marv has to capitalise right now.

Falling to one knee, Flex clutches the back of his head as The Marv exits the ring and heads up top. For once in the match some of the crowd seem to be behind the plucky Laguna Beach resident as he reaches the third floor and encourages Flex back up. Shaking away the cobwebs Flex does get back up and strides over towards Marv. But he does so just as The Marv throws up the "RAWK!", leaps from the top, hooking Flex by the head and PLANTING him with a Flying DDT!!

"YYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!"

COLE

OH! He spiked Flex right on his head! All of Flex's 295 pounds, jarring down on his neck, that has to be all as...uh...uh, what?

The confusion comes as, instead of going for the pin, Marv pops back to his feet and RIDES THE CADILLAC~!

COACH

What the HELL is that!?

COLE (dreamily)

I don't know. But it's... mesmerising.

COACH

It's ridiculous is what it is!

The laydeez in the crowd go wild for The Marv as he gyrates the hips with no sign of stopping. At least, until Biff comes charging at him. Quickly Marv springs up with a dropkick, catching Biff in the chest and sending him crashing out to the floor. Marv then turns to Flex and again encourages him to get back to his feet, despite the fact he looks ready to be pinned.

COACH

Question- do these four guys have enough brain cells between them to exist, or am I just imagining all this?

COLE

Well, now that you mention it...

Flex eventually does shake himself back into some consciousness and starts to climb back up on the ropes. Shaken up, the bigman seems unsteady on his feet as he backs away from the ropes, turning around to be met with a boot from The Marv. Catching his larger opponent under the head, Marv then goes for the G-Spot Jiggy...

...but Flex catches him and blocks, doing a quick 180...

...and hitting the Flex Capacitor!!

COLE

Great counter by Flex, into the Flex Capacitor. And that will be all!

Groggy as he is, Flex still manages to get a burn on Charles Robinson for his 'spaghetti arms' as he hooks the legs, demanding the count...

3!!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, your winners of the match... FLEX PHILLIPS and BIFF ATLAS, N... R... G!!!!

"YYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Flex brushes off any momentary trouble he was in and flashes a double bicep pose for the fans, despite the vacantish look in his eyes. More than usual, that is. On the floor Biff is literally jumping for joy and runs around ringside, slapping hands to celebrate his victory until Flex rolls from the ring and calls him away.

COLE

Well, it looked like The Marv had things going his way after that big DDT from the top. But for whatever reason he decided to dance rather than pin, giving Flex time to recouperate and counter Marv's pet move, the G-Spot Jiggy, into his own big move the Flex Capacitor. And that quickly, NRG take the win here on HeldDOWN~!

COACH

That's what I call defeat from the jaws of victory, Michael. When Mel gets out of the hospital and re-watches the tape, he'll see his brother cost him this match.

COLE

To be fair, NRG made the exact same mistakes that Marv did earlier in the match.

COACH

But they didn't lose.

COLE

Very true, Coach. You're really improving these past few weeks. Kudos. Chalk it down to a mistake or just bad luck, but The Sk8ter Boiz come up on the short-end to NRG here in this one. More to come on HeldDOWN~!, NEXT!

Commercial break

The scene opens to find Drek Stone walking in the parking lot with the sparkling Heavyweight Title draped over his shoulder. With a half smirk, he walks past all the Fords and the Toyotas parked throughout the garage. Champions – and especially Drek Stone – only drive in limos or fast European sports cars. Behind him is an attendant pulling a large piece of black luggage. Champions – and especially Drek Stone – don’t carry their own suitcases. However, his entrance into the arena is stopped by none other than The Mad Cappa! The Memphis crowd breaks out into cheers as Drek furrows his brow and stares down his opponent for tonight. Champions – and especially Drek Stone – don’t like being stopped and stared down.

THE MAD CAPPA

How you doing, Drek?

DREK STONE

Oh, Cappa. It’s been a long time. Excuse me for a second.

Drek shoos the attendant away, ordering him to walk ahead and bring his suitcase into the locker room.

DREK

What can I help you with? Excited about the second half of the TriCappaThon?

CAPPA

Oh, you know I am.

DREK

Well, let’s just hope we don’t see a repeat of last week, huh? You still have a bruise on your head from PRL’s suitcase shot?

CAPPA

Yeah, I allowed myself to get distracted. I’ll admit that. But you see, the odds were against me that night. I had to deal with outside interference from all different angles. And fortunately, from what I can see tonight, you don’t have any company with you like PRL had last week. Where’s Hoff anyway?

DREK

His flight got delayed. Blizzard in St. Paul.

CAPPA

Already? It’s only September?!

DREK

Oh, who the hell knows. It’s no different than living in the North Pole.

CAPPA

Well, I didn’t come here tonight to get into a geographic debate. I just like the idea that the odds are evened up tonight. You’ve always had a lot of trouble beating me, haven’t you, Drek?

DREK

Not at all.

CAPPA

Well, let’s see. I beat you at School’s Out in 2004. I beat you in a Hell-in-the-Cell at License to Pin 2004. I made you tap out on a HeldDown only a few months after that. I…

DREK

The key thing to keep in mind there, Cappa, was that was 2004. This is 2006 now. Leave the past in the past. Since then, I’ve gone on to win the Heavyweight Title twice, leave the OAOAST, come back on my own terms, and become one of the biggest names the wrestling world has ever seen. And you? What have you accomplished?

CAPPA

Oh Drek, it’s like you said. Let’s keep the past in the past. It’s time to focus on the future. And I want to focus on tonight. You didn’t plan on defending the Heavyweight Title tonight. But my question is…why?

DREK

I only defend against people who have earned title shots. Last I checked, you stood just behind Skull Kid as far as deserving title contenders.

CAPPA

Oh, I understand. If I was running scared right now like you are from Puerto Rican Lightning, I’d be a little wary of defending my title too.

Cappa begins strolling away, but Drek grabs his elbow to stop him.

DREK

Yeah, I’M afraid of Tha Puerto Rican. Right. If I could put down Alfdogg for the belt in record time, I can safely say this Rocky retread I’m facing at World Without End doesn’t have a chance.

CAPPA

So then what’s the problem? Maybe I haven’t showed up on your top contender list recently, but hell, why sweat it. You know you’re going to beat me tonight. Why not just put up the title for fun and laughs? As a token of charity, you know? Your confidence knows no bounds, after all.

DREK

Heh. Yeah, I haven’t gone through this before. Bait the champion. Call him a coward. Goad him into defending the title. I’ve been through it before. I’ve DONE it before.

CAPPA

Yeah. And?

DREK

And unsurprisingly, it’s worked for you tonight. Fine. The Heavyweight Title is on the line tonight. What do I care? I HAVE beaten you once. I’ve got no problem with doing it again.

CAPPA

Ha. Beautiful.

Looking the personification of calm, cool, and collected, The Mad Cappa simply slips his hands in his pockets and walks away, whistling happily to himself. Meanwhile, Drek Stone stares down at the floor for a second, almost not comprehending what just took place.

DREK

…..how the hell did I just let THAT happen?!

The camera flashes back to Double C who look blissfully unaware of what just happened backstage.

COLE

We're about set to go. First I'd like to introduce our special guest commentator for the next bout, the Executive Producer of SMN Productions Mackenzie DeCenzo. Mackie, welcome to the broadcast.

MACKIE

Your pleasure. And it's Mackenzie. Mackie is reserved for dear friends such as Johnathan. I must say, it's quite a thrill to finally work with TV's sexiest black man.

COACH

Oh, please, Mackie. It's our honor to have you here at Sofa Central. By the way, I had a blast at the party you and the Beverly Hills Blonds threw for Teddy the weekend after his return to the ring. Thank you for introducing me to Halle Berry. The girl just wouldn't keep her hands off me. You should've seen the look of disappoint on her face when I told her she was just a fantasy because I already have a special baby girl.

COLE

In you mind. Anyway, Mackenzie, the last time we saw you, you and the Blonds were riding along with Theodore Moneymaker who inquired about buying a stake in SMN Productions. Any development on that front?

MACKIE

COLE

Any comment at all?

MACKIE

My only comment is no comment. Let's get on with the match, shall we?

* DING DING DING *

BUFFER

The following contest LIVE on HeldDOWN is scheduled for one fall. Your referee for the contest, Earl Hebner. Introducing first...from Vero Beach, Florida, weighing 237 pounds, "The Billion Dollar Heir" THEODORE MONEYMAKER!

Theodore enters to the music of AC/DC's "Money Talks," clad in his $100,000 white smoking jacket made by the finest materials money can buy. Practically oozing arrogance Moneymaker flaunts his wealth, waving a wad of $100 bills to the crowd.

COLE

As Theodore makes his way to the ring, Mackenzie, as I mentioned, there have been a number of rumors circulating online about your relationship with "The Billion Dollar Heir."

MACKIE

Typical for the tabloids to assume it's romance whenever two beautiful people are spotted socializing because it helps sell more magazines and pictures. Teddy is a wonderful man, but he and I are nothing more than friends. But you know what they say, every woman goes crazy for a sharpe dressed man.

The arena goes from jeers to cheers in a matter of seconds once Nirvana's "Heart-Shaped Box" hits.

THEODORE

:o

COLE

Look at the expression on Theodore Moneymaker's face. I bet he didn't expect matchmakers to book him a high profile opponent so soon into his return. He probably expected another call up from the OAOVW.

MACKIE

This is totally unfair. Without question it's attempt to sabotage the career of Teddy before it skyrockets. One match doesn't remove months of ring rust.

COACH

Yeah.

COLE

There wouldn't be any rust if Theodore didn't just work Thursdays.

MACKIE

A man of Teddy's statue doesn't work every day of the week like the little people. It's one of the perks of being rich and famous -- you call the shots.

BUFFER

And his opponent...hailing from Sin City, one-half of the greatest rock n' wrestling band of all time, The Heavenly Rockers...SYNTH!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The Synthmeister walks with purpose to the ring, slapping hands while never losing sight of Theodore, who PAYS the referee to hold the top rope up for Synth to step through. As always...there's a catch. Microphone in hand, Theodore addresses Synth face to face.

THEODORE

Cut the music. Always one to tell it like it is, I can tell you and everyone in the crowd, Synth, you're a tougher opponent than the man I faced last week. Normally this would be the time where I'd offer you a cash incentive to put forth your best effort in the spirit of competition, but seeing as how the spirit of the Heavenly Rockers has been shattered yet again, I'm going to offer you something better. You're obviously in no condition to wrestle. Then again, being in condition to perform in the ring or onstage has never been your strong suit. So out of the kindness of my heart...however filled with lust and greed it may be...I'm prepared to offer you $500,000 just to walk away from our match. Think of it as a one night health insurance plan.

SYNTH

Health insurance? Ah ain't need no stinkin' health insurance. The Synthmeister is rock n' roll.

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"

THEODORE

(chuckles)

Think about it, little man. I'm willing to offer you $500,000 in exchange for your health. Would you rather be popping popping pills alongside Logan to ease the pain after yet another beatdown or treated at the finest medical facilities in the world?

SYNTH

Whitey rich already, bee-yotch.

THEODORE

Oh, I see. Heh. I like your style, Synth. Can't say that about your music or wrestling ability, lack thereof, but I admire your business sense. Unlike the little people in the crowd...

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

THEODORE (CONT'D)

...$500,000 is chump change to you. So I'll up the offer. 1 MILLION dollars to walk away, baby.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

SYNTH

Ah think you's gotta do a whole lot better than dat.

THEODORE

(stern)

Take it or leave it.

As if he's on "The Price is Right," Synth asks the crowd for help. Their answer is clear -- no.

SYNTH

A mill just to walk away?

THEODORE

You got it. The easiest million you'll ever make. Heh heh heh ha.

SYNTH

For sure. But I'm in a mood for a fight!

* THUNK *

Synth smashes the mic in Teddy's face!

MACKIE

(gasps)

Teddy!

SYNTH

The Synthmeister would never take your money, you damn dirty evolution of an ape!

* THUNK *

And again!

COACH

I can't believe Synth would rather he and Logan pop pills than receive full body massages and other treatments for their ailments. Actually, I can. The point is, he's an idiot. He's a prime example of one of the little people hating the rich for their problems.

COLE

Would you stop it with the whole 'little people' put down! We're all equal.

* DING DING DING *

Theodore finds himself on the receiving end of a baaaaaack bodydrop. Moneymaker doing his best lawyers plea in the nearest corner, asking Synth to show some mercy. Synth's response -- a kick to the sternum! Synth shoves Moneymaker against the turnbuckles and climbs to the second rope, slamming his fist into Teddy's forehead and hip tossing him out of the corner. Leg lariat finds its target, the heel of Synth's boots catching Moneymaker flush in the jaw. The Billion Dollar Heir rolls outside, demanding the referee restore order before continuing.

MACKIE

There you go. Slow the pace.

COLE

You sure you wouldn't rather be ringside directing Theodore.

MACKIE

Teddy's a gifted wrestler, Michael. He doesn't need my help.

In a trend that's becoming increasing worrisome for Moneymaker, he removes his jacket and pants long after the match has begun. Teddy very timid climbing onto the apron, stepping down everytime he feels Synth is going to make a move. Referee Earl Hebner re-starts the countout which Teddy milks every second of. Finally, after reassurances from the referee and even Synth Theodore re-enters the squared circle. Wiping his hands on the side of his trunks, Teddy and Synth circle around and lock up in the center of the ring. Teddy doubling the Synthmeister over with a knee to the gut, then clubs him to the mat. Gutwrench suplex is followed by A FISTFUL OF DOLLARS!

ONE...

KICKOUT!

Not even a two count. Way too early to expect a pinfall, so Teddy scoopes Synth for a slam but he floats over and hits an atomic drop that sends "The Billion Dollar Heir" crashing into the turnbuckles, shooting him right back at Synth who lands a kick to the midsection and swings ol' moneybags over in a neckbreaker! Synth slams Teddy in the middle of the ring and goes up to the top...SECOND ROPE ELBOW DROP!

COLE

He may have him right here.

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- NO!

As he's brought up to his feet, Theodore swipes Synth's hands away and devilishly rakes the eyes! Moneymaker unleashing a fury of rights and knife-edge chops, firing Synth to the ropes. But it's he who is flaten by a running shoulder tackle. The Synthmeister hits the near side, skipping over Teddy and under a leapfrog...but caught on the rebound with a snap powerslam!

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Teddy measures Synth for a stomp to the face, leaping high in the air, just to jam his right leg on mat as Synth moves. Synth capitalizes, slapping on the FIGURE FOUR LEGLOCK!

COACH

Since when did Synth develop a mind for wrestling? Only a thinking man's wrestler would have done that.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COLE

What the hell?! They have no business out here.

"They" are no other than THE SOONER BRUISERS, who scope the action first-hand at ringside. Synth spots them and immediately relinquishes the figure four in anticipation of trouble. Trouble the referee tries to curb by order Big Frank and Uber backstage...until they produce MANAGER'S LICENSES.

COACH

Beautiful.

COLE

How the hell did they get those? Well I know how, but for whom? Are the Sooner Bruisers and Theodore Moneymaker in collusion, or is this just a one night deal? Mackenzie DeCenzo, what do you know about this?

MACKIE

How would I know anything?

COLE

Don't play me, girlfriend. You a close friend of Theodore's. I wouldn't be the least bit surprise if you had a hand in obtaining licenses for The Sooner Bruisers.

MACKIE

Sir, I am insulted. I run SMN Productions not Green Acres. But wouldn't you say a good insurance policy is hard to come by these days, hmm?

FRANK

(to Synth and Earl)

Read 'em and weap, boys.

Synth takes a swing at Frank but misses. Theodore doesn't, however, clotheslining the Synthmeister to the floor. Earl backs a hobbled Theodore Moneymaker away from the ropes, leaving Synth right at the front door of The Sooner Bruisers. A place where all trespassers are annihilated. Synth no exception. Hot shot on the guardrail rib-first!

COLE

Come on, ref. Turn around. Synth is in deep trouble. And so are we if we don't take this time out. Stay with us. We'll be back!

HELDDOWN~! CONTINUES...

Cole welcomes us back from break as we return just in time to see Theodore execute a flawless double underhook suplex.

ONE...

TWO...

T-- KICKOUT!

Teddy sends Synth for a short but painful ride, drilling the back of the elbow right in the heart. He spins and drops the knee down onto the chest, posing for the cameras afterwards, rubbing his thumb and index fingers together, flashing the universal sign of money! Synth rammed face-first in the buckle. Teddy viciously chopping away in the corner, turning Synth's chest into ground beef. Moneymaker whiffs on a decapitating right hand, putting Synth back in the driver's seat. The Synthmeister hammers Teddy, whipping him to the far corner...and runs into a big boot to the face! Theodore climbs the turnbuckles and leaps off, his hands clasp together...only to be met by a punch to the gut! Bumbling around like a drunken old fool, Teddy is caught with a kick and a DOUBLE-ARM DDT!

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COLE

That took as much out of Synth as it did Theodore. Synth running on fumes, having not quite recovered from the beating he took from The Sooner Bruisers prior to the commerical break.

COACH

Forget Synth. Talk about Teddy. The man's put on a clinic.

COLE

He's improving his cardio with this match, I can guarantee you that. Synth taking him to the limit.

Synth drapes an arm across the chest.

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- NO!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Synth rises to his feet, pulling Teddy up with him, but he's thrown outside by his pants...or so Teddy thinks. Synth lands gingerly on the apron leaps to the top, dropkicking Teddy all the way across the ring! Moneymakers drops on all fours as Synth charges...and uses Teddy as a springboard, WIPING OUT THE SOONER BRUISERS!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

SYNTH

:headbang:

Synth acknowledges the support of the fans from the apron and SPITS on Big Frank and Uber. His back turned to the ring Synth is caught off-guard when Teddy sneaks up on him and drags him over the top rope back inside the ring locked in THE BANK VAULT!

MACKIE

Whoooooo! All right, Teddy. It's over.

COLE

It ain't over till it's over, Mackenzie. Remember that saying.

Synth fires a series of elbows to the ribs out of sheer desperation, but Theodore kicks the leg out from under him and drops Synth to a knee.

Moneymaker leaning in on Synth for added leverage, shaking him from side to side. Synth's eyes becoming heavy as he reaches for the ropes feet away, the crowd urging him on. But it isn't enough. Synth's arm slowly falls to his side. Teddy bringing him up and around for a thunderous BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX. The second number in the 3 Code Combination. The last number...

...DIVING BACK ELBOW DROP FROM SECOND ROPE!

COACH

3 Code Combination!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

* DING DING DING *

MACKIE

Told ya. Bye.

COACH

Bye, Mackie. See you around.

BUFFER

Here is your winner...THEODORE MONEYMAKER!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Mackenzie removes her headsets and heads to the back alongside Theodore, raising his hand in victory. The match may be over, but the fighting is far from it. Big Frank and Uber going to work on Synth in the ring, setting him up for a patent double-team maneuver...ELECTRIC CHAIR BULLDOG!

* DING DING DING DING DING DING *

COLE

Ring the damn bell all you want. Like that's gonna work. We need security out here, damnit! The Sooner Bruisers are trying to end Synth's career just like they did Logan's. Somebody get out here and put a stop to it. Damn them!

THEODORE

:lol:

MACKIE

:)

Theodore and Mackenzie have a laugh at the expense of Synth's brutal assault. Then it's the fans who have a laugh at Theodore's expense when LOS DIABLOS DE FEUGO return from wherever the hell they've been and give Moneymaker a Mexican facial, planting his ruggedly handsome face into the steel stage with a DOUBLE FLATLINER, preceeded by a kiss on each other!

:wub: :wub:

COLE

My God! The ultimate kiss of death.

COACH

I hope OAOAST officials are watching this. Los Diablos oughta be fined and suspended. I know. Make them watch countless hours of hetrosexual porn. They have no business out here.

COLE

You didn't complain when the Sooner Bruisers came out.

COACH

Because they had a license to be here!

MACKIE

Los Diablos hound Mackenzie, chasing her around ringside, pinching her BUTT while Big Frank clamps a front facelock on Synth and lifts him up for a 69 Driver, drawing a collective gasp from the fans inside the FedEx Forum. Earl Hebner can only plead for Synth's saftey, no physical threat to the brothers from Oklahoma. He's helpless until help arrives in the form of...

...TONY BRANNIGAN!?

"YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Tony hits the ring with a vengence, cleaning house on The Sooner Bruisers. More chaos ensues as the BEVERLY HILLS BLONDS, straight out of the '80s in pastel suits, make their presence felt by going after Los Diablos. Moracca and Mariachi use their speed to cause Simon and Ned to BUMP INTO EACH OTHER!

When it's all said and done the arena looks like its under seige. Wrestlers cussing. Men down. Officials and security everywhere.

COLE

It's a world without end, Coach!

COACH

Now isn't the time to be clever, Mikey. We need help for Teddy and the Blonds. Would somebody please help Teddy and the Blonds!

COLE

We gotta take a break, fans. We'll be right back!

Commercial break

Edited by NYU

In the buzzing media centre of the building, we typically have a camera (hey, it is a media centre) fixed on the HI-YAH Tag Team Champions, Shayne Brave and Tyler Bryant, D*LUX. Alongside manageress Jade Rodez, the duo are backstage with Josh Matthews, conducting a special interview on OAOAST.com. The internet's all the rage, dontcha know. They have it on computers now too. Anyway, this simple interview seems to be going without incident...until suddenly, Josh goes scampering out of his chair, backing quickly away as he spots two men approaching. Those two men being The GPX.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Normal service is resumed as The GPX are booed in the arena. Quickly Jade stands to protect her team and try to diffuse the situation, as Tyler and Shayne set their belts down, showing their ready to fight.

STATIC

Cool your jets there hotshots, we ain't here for a fight.

JADE

That makes a change.

STATIC

Shut u...

Static stops himself in mid abuse, shaking it off.

STATIC

Just...just hear us out, wouldya. Listen, these past few weeks, we've been real hostile towards you kids and you know exactly why. It was about pride. About saving face. And about respect. See, we saw you two comin' out to the ring, boyband music playing you down, the people digging it like they used to with us. What were we supposed to think, understand? We just figured you were two newbie punks hanging off our reputation, without earning it.

Scotty stops, turning to Jackson. It's almost as if this is paining Static to say, head hung for a moment before he finally looks up at the trio.

STATIC

Last week, you earnt our respect.

Understandably, D*LUX seem a little surprised to hear this. But Static seems genuine enough and they don't call him on what he's saying.

STATIC

Hooligan Street Fight, that was our match. Our rules, how we do, how we conduct business every day of our lives dawgs. And you stuck with us in our environment. You stepped into our yard and you held ya own. We hit you upside the head, you hit us back just as hard.

JAX

Nearly as hard.

STATIC

Okay, nearly as hard. But pretty dang hard. (points at Tyler) We damn near crushed you and hell, you didn't take it lying down. For long. You came back for more, dawg. Both of ya, you proved you ain't just two greenhorn kids who can't go. You gave as good as you got. So, as far as me an' Triple J are concerned, the issue's dealt with. We threw down and settled this, like men. And right now, there's only one thing left to do.

Nodding to Jax, Static turns to D*LUX again and holds out his fist. Jax does the same, as Tyler and Shayne watch on curiously.

STATIC

Props.

JAX

Mad props.

For a moment, the past few weeks of abuse run through the heads of the HI-YAH Tag Champions and they seem a little wary of getting within striking distance of The GPX. But they do trust their manager's judgement. And on the encouragement of Jade, they reach out and pump fists with Johnny and Scotty, signalling some mutual respect between the two teams.

STATIC

You ain't gotta worry about us jumpin' you or trying to run you outta town no more. Maybe we'll meet again. And next time, it ain't gonna be about respect because you've earnt that already. And listen, we gotta say, we had absolutely NOTHING to do with that SWF chicken*bleep* doin' what he did. We're as pissed as you gotta be about it.

JADE

Well, we didn't think you had anything to do with it. Going through me to get to my brother, I guess.

JAX

Whatever his deal, he made a mistake tarnishing a GPX match, ya dig.

STATIC

Yeah. Anyway, look, we did what we came to do, so we're sorry about how it went down in the end but, it did end. If there's a next time, hopefully it'll be straight up two to two, no outside intervention crap.

JADE

Thanks Scotty.

The pleasantry throws Static off a little and without a way to respond properly, he just turns and leaves, dragging Jax with him. This is the cue for Captain Bravery Josh Matthews to come back over to resume his interview, as Jade pats her team on the back for handling the situation so well.

*Back to the arena!*

COLE

Wow. The GPX, showing some respect to D*LUX. We saw them go through one hell of a match last week against each other and evidently, the newcomers struck a cord with Static and Jackson. Some rare humility shown by The GPX.

COACH

Rare humility? C'mon Mikey, The GPX ain't shy about handing out the props when deserved.

COLE

Ebonics aside, I guess we know for sure, The GPX weren't behind Landon Maddix's interfence last week.

COACH

Who suggested they were?

COLE

Well...uh, it wasn't ruled out. But now it has been.

COACH

What if they were lying?

COLE

You were just...oh, nevermind. We're going to hear from Landon Maddix later on so hopefully we'll find out for sure then.

DJ Clue's Super Mario Mix hits and The Burrough Boys make their way to the ring. They jaw with fans on their way down to the aisle.

COLE

Your back on HeldDOWN from Memphis! These three men made their prescense felt in a big way with Jumbo last week, but this is their first official action in the OAOAST! Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following six-man tag team match is scheduled for one fall! Making their way down the aisle, at a combined weight of 655 pounds...from Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Staten Island, respectively, here are MARIANO, LUTHER, and WALDO...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BURROOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

The Burrough Boys step into the ring and pose on the buckles, to boos.

BUFFER

Their opponents, at a combined weight of 733 pounds...first, from Kansas City, Missouri...TED SMITH!

*golf clap*

From Tuscon, Arizona...STEVE JOHNSON!

*golf clap*

And from Anchorage, Alaska...FRANK HARRISON!

*golf clap*

*DING DING DING*

COLE

And it'll be Frank Harrison starting things off with Waldo!

COACH

Do these guys have last names, or is it just Waldo?

COLE

I don't know.

They tie up, and Waldo goes to the eyes. Waldo delivers a scoop slam, then hops over and delivers a standing moonsault!

Kickout!

COLE

These guys are real quick, I'll tell you!

Frank tags in Steve, who charges, but receives a blow to the midsection, followed by a big dropkick! He then tags in Luther, who executes a vertical suplex, then gets up and delivers a STANDING SHOOTING STAR PRESS, drawing oohs and ahhs from the crowd!

COACH

WHOA!

Luther poses for the crowd, drawing boos, and Ted tags in. Luther ties up with Ted, and takes him down with a drop toe hold, then grabs a side headlock. He tags in Mariano, who climbs in and delivers a blow to the midsection, then hammers on the back. Mariano picks Ted up, turns around once, and slams him to the mat with a BLUE THUNDER BOMB~!

COLE

And Ted in some trouble after that move!

Mariano tags in Waldo, who executes a STANDING SOMERSAULT LEGDROP, which gets another reaction from the crowd, before picking up Ted and delivering a SITOUT FRONY SUPLEX~! He then tags Luther, who goes to the top rope...and hits the DOUBLE 450 SPLASH~!!!

COACH

AWESOME!

COLE

That's it!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

Here are your winners...THAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BURROOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

As the winners celebrate, Sweet Home Chicago plays and Jumbo appears in the entryway with a mic.

JUMBO

You know, last week, I was about to bust my slump. And I don't mean in the Mark Grace sense...it's no secret that I haven't had a big win in quite some time. I had Reject right where I wanted him last week, and you guys came down and screwed it up. Well, I'm here for revenge tonight!

*crowd cheers*

COACH

Ha. Good luck!

JUMBO

I want the three of you guys, at World Without End, in a six-man tag match. I've got in mind who I want as my partners, now, are you guys willing to take the challenge?

Mariano grabs a mic from ringside.

MARIANO

Listen up, Pizza the Hutt! Who could you possibly have runnin' with you that could beat the three of us?

WALDO

Yeah, not only that, who would want to team up with you, anyway? Go back to hosting Candid Camera, fatty!

Jumbo starts walking towards the ring.

LUTHER

Wow, you're a lot faster than you look! Are you gonna take us all on by yourself now?

JUMBO

Of course not, after what you did to those three guys? I *was* going to wait until next week to introduce my partners, but I changed my mind. Reggie, Denzel, come on down! You're the next contestants on Whip a Burrough Boy's ass!

Suddenly, Reggie Lamont and Denzel Spencer run to the ring, and a pier six brawl takes place!

COACH

Hey! I know those guys!

COLE

That's Denzel Spencer and Reggie Lamont, Team Jamaica, from the Tag Team World Cup!

Denzel clotheslines Luther to the floor on one side, and Mariano is sent to the floor by Reggie on the opposite side, as Jumbo floors Waldo with a big boot! He then goes in for the XL SPLASH~!!!, but Mariano reaches in and pulls Waldo out! The Burrough Boys walk backwards up the aisle, shouting insults at the three men inside.

COLE

So it's a date for World Without End! It'll be The Burrough Boys accepting the challenge from Jumbo and his newfound friends, Team Jamaica!

Backstage, OAOAST correspondent Josh Matthews is stationed outside a door marked $ THEODORE MONEYMAKER $.

JOSH

In just a few moments I'm going to attempt to interview Theodore Moneymaker. As we saw, Theodore defeated Synth of the Heavenly Rockers, as dubious as it may have been, but it's the mayhem that occured after the bout people are still buzzing about. A scuffle broke out involving The Sooner Bruisers and Black T's Tony Brannigan, who saved the Synthmeister from a 2 on 1 attack. While all that was going down Theodore was heading backstage along with Mackenzie DeCenzo when Los Diablos de Fuego -- Moracca and Mariachi -- made a surprise appearance and pancaked Moneymaker to the ground with a devastating double-team maneuver. That brought the Beverly Hills Blonds out, as well as security. It's been awhile since we've seen Los Diablos on OAOAST television. They've split their time between Mexico, HI-YAH and the OAOVW. Now apparently they're back in the OAOAST.

* KNOCK, KNOCK *

Josh enters. The mood is less than celebratory inside the dressing room of Theodore Moneymaker, who rests on the couch with an ice bag on his head. Mackenzie DeCenzo feverishly working the phones in the background, persumably to her lawyers, while The Beverly Hills Blonds make sure Teddy is comforable, fluffing his pillow and slapping a slab of raw steak on his face. Then Josh is spotted.

SIMON

Watch out! One of Los Diablos unmasked. Get 'em!

The Blonds pounce Josh, about to pumpel him when Mackenzie stops them.

MACKIE

Guys, no! It's just Josh Matthews.

NED

Lucky sumbitch. But I'm watching you, man. You're about their size and a metrosexual.

JOSH

But their homosexuals.

SIMON

Aha. Only a Diablo would know that.

JOSH

:huh:

MACKIE

Josh, what do you want?

JOSH

A comment from Theodore.

Teddy SNAPS his fingers. On cue, the Blonds carry Matthews over to him. Moneymaker removes the steak and speaks.

THEODORE

Never in my life have I been more humiliated than tonight. I might as well have been pricked by an HIV infected needle when Los Diablos de Fuego drove me into the steel rampway and then...and then kissed me. I don't know what their deal is, but their actions did more than upset me, it cost them any future employment as my gardners!

MACKIE

Teddy, I am so sorry. Right now we should be celebrating the biggest victory of your career, not agonizing over the behavior of two peasents. Let me make it up to you. Next week, in that very ring, my boys will avenge you when they crush Los Diablos de Fuego and send them running back across the border.

NED

We'll avenge you next you, man.

SIMON

You, Teddy!

THEODORE

Mackie, you're a good friend. I gladly accept your offer. I feel much safier knowing I have ladies and gentlemen like yourselves watching my back. Unlike us the wrestlers in the OAOAST have no class. Now would somebody please call a [/i]doctor[/i]! I need an AIDS test!

MAN (Off-Screen)

Did somebody...

MAN #2 (O.S.)

...say doctor?

In a night of returns, THE LOVE DOCTORS, Max Anderson and Stephen Pigley, strut into view decked in their scrubs and lab coats, gyrating to the imaginary music and giving Mackenzie a wink.

DR. STEPHEN

Nice to see you two again. And you too, Simon and Ned.

Docs perform a chest bump!

MACKIE

(repulsive sigh)

How did you get past security?

DR. STEPHEN

Said we were Teddy's private doctors. I also specalize in gynecology, so if, you know...

MACKIE

(gasps)

You little twerp! Who do you think you are talking to me like that? Simon, Ned.

The Blonds step forward.

DR. MAX

Whoa. Hold on there, Crockett and Tubbs. Look, Mac, Stephen and I were just passing through when we couldn't help but overhear Teddy's problem.

THEODORE

Exactly. My problem. And it's Theodore to you.

DR. MAX

Yeah, right. Forgot about that. But it just so happens we've got the cure you're thinking of. You asked for an AIDS test, right? We'll do it for you right here, right now. Free of charge!

THEODORE

I don't know guys. I'd have more peace of mind if my real private doctor, Alexander Graham Bell, conducted the test.

DR. STEPHEN

Come on, Teddy. We're licensed doctors. Not only in medicine but in love.

Dr. Max Anderson wraps athletic tape around Theodore's arm.

DR. MAX

It won't take long or hurt one bit. Don't let the fact Moracaa and Mariachi are HIV-positive...

THEODORE

:bubbles:

DR. MAX (CONT'D)

...bother you. Sure, them kissing you on the cheek practically means they've had sex with you, but look on the bright side. The chances of you contracting the virus are slim to none.

DR. STEPHEN

Think of their masks as really huge condoms. Only much more effect. Besides, you're twice as rich as Magic Johnson, so even if you caught something you'd be able to buy all the medicine you need from Windy City Hospital.

DR. MAX

At discount prices!

THEODORE

(laughs)

You're just razzing me, right?

DR. STEPHEN

No. You're gonna die.

THEODORE

LOVE DOCTORS

:lol:

DR. MAX

We're just messin' with you, Teddy. Pretty funny, huh? But we'll still administer the test to give you peace of mind.

Moneymaker rips his arm away from Max.

THEODORE

:angry:

The hell you will. What kind of a sick joke is that, telling a wealthy socialite like yours truly he's gonna die?! I'm gonna sue you for everything you've got. No, I've got a better idea. I don't need your sloppy leftovers. I know what I'm gonna do. Simon, Ned...please escort these gentlemen out, including Matthews.

DR. MAX

Yeah, well, um...look at the time, huh, Doctor? I believe we better get a moving.

DR. STEPHEN

Agreed. Later, fellas. We've got ladies to do.

The Docs bolt out of the room. Josh attempts to follow suit, but the Blonds grab him from behind and give him an ATOMIC WEDGIE before tossing him out the door!

NED

Told ya you were a lucky sumbitch.

THEODORE

Damn them Diablos de Fuego!

The Blonds SHUT the door on the cameraman's face and we're out.

Suddenly, we cut to another part of the backstage area, to see SWF superstar and OAOAST 24/7 Champion Landon Maddix, along with manager Megan Skye. And, you guessed it, they're WALKING~!

UP NEXT: Landon Maddix speaks!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

Edited by Tony149

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the ring at this time, MEGAN SKYE and the OAOAST 24/7 Champion LANDON "LA CUCARACHA" MMMAAAAADDIIIIIXXXXXXX!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

"REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!"

The roaring sounds of "Personal Jesus" by Marilyn Manson strike through the arena to a roaring reaction, none of which is positive. Through the entrance doors leads Megan Skye, noticeably sporting a black eye on the right side which is only partly obscured by her make-up. And behind her, her charge is in even worse condition, still carrying the wounds of an attack in the SWF last week. But since that's SWF, we won't mention it. Except then. And then. And then... and then...

COLE

Some new theme music for Maddix, just incase you aren't aware of how highly he thinks of himself. He's gone from the OAOAST's Saviour to 'Jesus' in just about four weeks.

Megan leads the way up the ring steps, holding open the ropes for Landon who makes a more subdued entrance than usual. No spin, he simply climbs into the ring. But he's no less arrogant than usual and still delights in displaying the OAOAST's secondary singles title to the OAOAST fans, despite his SWF crew jacket and Michael Stephens (his SWF partner) t-shirt.

COLE

Here's a man with a lot of explaining to do after last week. We heard him two weeks ago, claiming he'd only come back 'when he felt like it'. We were expecting to have seen the last of him for a while but sure enough, last Thursday, he showed up and inexplicably cost D*LUX their match against The GPX.

Calling for a microphone, Maddix sets his 24/7 Title over his left shoulder and as his music cuts out, he waits for some hush from the crowd. He might be waiting a while though.

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

"LAN - DON SUCKS!"

MADDIX

Yeah, yeah, that's cute. Never heard that one before.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

MADDIX

Now, if you'll all pipe down for long enough, I'll get right to the pressing issue. The issue that everybody is talking about right now, the reason why I'm out here. That reason being... my big Steel Cage Match-up this Sunday night with Gabriel Drake at SWF Genesis VII!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

Oh, give me a break!

COACH

Hey, it's their AngleMania...apparantly.

"SMART - MARK SUCKS!"

"SMART - MARK SUCKS!"

"SMART - MARK SUCKS!"

"SMART - MARK SUCKS!"

MADDIX

Okay, calm down everyone. Just playing with you all. Obviously, what everyone's waiting for me to talk about are my actions last week here on HeldDOWN~! How I 'shockingly' and 'inexplicably' showed up during the Hooligan Street Fight and I 'cruelly' cost the boyband brigade their match against... well, against the other boyband brigade. First things first, maybe if they'd settled their little dispute with a dance-off or battle rap contest, maybe nobody would have gotten hurt. But, they did. All week long, it's been 'why this, why that, what is your relationship with The GPX, blah blah blah'. You're all so desperate for an explanation. Well, you want to know why I did what I did? LOOK AT THIS!

Suddenly turning a little fiesty, Landon thrusts a finger towards the black eye of Megan Skye. A few of the fans pick up on it quickly and start to laugh at Megan's misfortune, as she sulkily folds her arms, feigning some existing injury with the eye.

MADDIX

Nobody, but nobody, touches my Megs and gets away with it unscathed! And at AngleSlam, somebody made that mistake. Jade Rodez. Jade Rodez made the same mistake her brother did and thought she could get one over on the SWF's Power Couple! She thought she could get the last laugh. HA! That's the sound of a last laugh, Doughdez!

COLE

Doughdez!?

COACH

Well, she is kinda meaty.

COLE

Give me a break.

MADDIX

Your precious little pretty boy army took the brunt. I'm a gentleman, see. I let Megan deal with you last week and hopefully, you'll remember how that felt to be kicked upside the head by a REAL woman if you and the Choreography Crew decide you're going to seek retribution. Jade, take another leaf out of your brother's book. Learn from him. If you know what's good for you, like him, you'll walk away.

With the serious section of this talk over, a cheesy smile creeps over his face.

MADDIX

Now, with that out of the way, let's get to the interesting stuff. Let's quit living in the past and talk about the future. What's next for Landon Maddix? See, it seems that this 24/7 Title has settled over my shoulder pretty nicely. Nobody over in the SWF seems to understand the concept. And those that do, like Bruce, aren't jumping me backstage at Lockdown trying to win it, for whatever reason. And when I make an appearance here, it seems people are afraid to challenge me because of my connections to certain people.

COLE

And with good reason!

MADDIX

First and foremost, I am a competitor. I have never been and will never be a paper champion. Having a championship belt around my waist has become second nature to me and that comes hand in hand with competition. So, if the competition won't come to me, then I guess I'm going to have to go to the competition. So, with that said, everyone gathered around the monitors in the back should call their buddies over. They should then do the same. I want as many people to hear this, because I'm issuing an Open Challenge of sorts.

This perks a few of the fans up, who apparantly fancy themselves against the former SWF World Champion and begin trying to point themselves out. Landon laughs it all off, pointing a few of the more pathetic offers out to Megan before signalling for everyone to just give up.

MADDIX

As I said before, I'm looking for competition. And as tough as that may be to find in the OAOAST, I'm willing to give anyone a chance. Anyone in that locker room who wants a shot at the 24/7 Champion, consider this an open invitation, as if it were needed. From the bottom of the barrel to the top of the tree, it doesn't matter who steps up and tries to take this 24/7 Title from my possession. Because there is not ONE OAOAST wrestler in that entire locker room who can compare to me! Not one! No-one who can compare to my legacy in this business! Accomplishments, claimed against competition, through competition. There's nobody in the SWF who can compare to me, let alone here. Fourteen seperate championship reigns in my illustrious career with them. Two-time SWF World Heavyweight Champion, former SWF International Champion, four-time SWF World Tag Team Champion, three-time SWF ICTV Cha...

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

"YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

COACH

What!?

COLE

OH, MY!!

Disturbed kicks into gear, but this time it's "Liberate" and it's an entirely different reaction from the fans, who go absolutely WILD! Apparantly, Landon doesn't seem to know what this means as he just seems annoyed at being interrupted. It's only when the entrance doors slide open and the suited, booted and ever so stylish Meterosexual Monster, Bohemoth, comes striding down the aisle that the 24/7 Champion's face begins to sink.

COLE

Be careful what you ask for Mr. Maddix, because you just might get it! Bohemoth is here to accept the challenge! And something tells me he doesn't care how many SWF titles you've won!

With his eyes hided behind his trusty orange-tinted shades, Bohemoth jogs up the ring steps...and sends Maddix scurrying to the outside, Megan wisely following after him. Bo enters the ring and with his typical casualness he strolls over to where Landon has retreated to, babbling away as he tries to calm the bigman down.

MADDIX

Ho... hol... hold up there big guy...

"BO - HE - MOTH!"

"BO - HE - MOTH!"

"BO - HE - MOTH!"

"BO - HE - MOTH!"

With the wryest and coolest of half-smiles, Bo motions for Landon to come back into the ring.

MADDIX

Jus... just hold up there a second, calm yourself down.

COLE

Calm yourself down!? Bohemoth's the calmest man in the OAOAST, it's Landon that's getting flustered.

COACH

He don't want none of Big Bo.

MADDIX

I... I think you've misunderstood me there big guy. If you'd let me... finish what I was saying, then you'd realise that you're out here a little... prematurely. See, this isn't a challenge for... for right now. Not tonight.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Bo again signals for Landon to come back inside, even sitting on the middle rope and holding open a space for Landon to enter through. Backed up against the guardrail, Landon nervously feels his way around ringside as he heads towards the aisle, not taking his eyes off of Bo.

MADDIX

You kinda interrupted me there. See, you need to realise the terms of this deal. I realise this belt is on the line twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. I realise that. Really. But, if you think I'm going to get into that ring with you on a moment's notice, then you'd better loosen up that pretty like necktie because it's cutting the flow of blood to your brain. Now... don't get me wrong. I'm not scared of you. Bu...

"PUUU - SSSYYY!"

"PUUU - SSSYYY!"

"PUUU - SSSYYY!"

"PUUU - SSSYYY!"

Megan screams at the crowd to shut up, but predictably they don't. Taking a moment to recompose himself, Landon takes a few deep breaths and waits for the arena to quieten down a little, Bo watching on impatiently from the ring.

MADDIX

But... you need to realise who I am. I'm Landon Maddix.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

MADDIX

See, I'm a marquee superstar in this sport. Not just here, but around the wrestling world. My name alone sells tickets. My name fills arenas. My name spikes ratings and it pops buyrates. I'm not just going to get into that ring unadvertised and 'give away' a 24/7 Title defence, just because you're feeling a little frisky, no no.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE

You've got to be kidding me!

COACH

Hey, I hate to say it but he's got a point.

MADDIX

And besides that, I've got a big match on Sunday. So, if you want a shot at this 24/7 Title, then fine. I'll oblige you. I'm not afraid of bigmen. I've beaten men bigger and badder than you. I'll give you your shot. Just not tonight.

Bohemoth's eyes roll under his glasses. After all, they always say that.

MADDIX

I'll give you your match, live, next week on HeldDOWN~! 24/7 Title on the line. No false promises. You and me, one on one. When it's worthwhile to me. In the meantime, you just... you go back and... lift some more weights, shop for some more suits, whatever it is you do with your spare time. See you in a week. Goodnight Memphis!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Dropping the microphone, Maddix is already halfway up the ramp and scampers up the rest of it, with Bohemoth still watching on. A little shake of the head from the bigman is all the emotion you're going to get from him. But, obviously, he's not happy as he's eventually left to leave the ring, without the fight he came out for.

COLE

The arrogance of Landon Maddix is just astounding! He comes out here, calls out the locker room for an open challenge and then he runs with his tail between his legs when he's challenged. And all because he won't get the maximum ratings? What an egotist!

COACH

Hate to say it again but, he's got a point. More ratings lead to more money. And more money means more happiness.

COLE

One thing is for sure, the prospect of Bohemoth kicking Maddix's ass next week will get people tuning in. Hell, I'd pay to see that happen!

COACH

Exactly!

COLE

*sighs* Well, either way, next week it'll apparantly be Landon Maddix versus Bohemoth for the 24/7 Championship, first time ever obviously. And that will be one hell of a test for the 'Saviour Of The OAOAST', not least because he doesn't seem to even know who Bohemoth is!

WWE2-copy.jpg

Less than THREE weeks away!

"Frankenstein" by Edgar Winter blasts over the PA as we return to the arena. The entrance doors open and out steps Peter Knight, followed close behind by the Sooner Bruisers. Uber lets out a trademark howl at the top of the ramp while Big Frank shows off TEH GUNZ~! Knight simply marches down towards the ring.

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

The following six-man tag team contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing team #1: weighing in a total combined weight of eight hundred pounds even, they are the team of the Sooner Bruisers and Peterrrr Kniiiiiight!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"

COLE

We're ready for our next match tonight on HeldDOWN, a six-man tag match with a lot of bad blood involved.

COACH

Well, I don't know about that, Cole. Sure, two of these guys absolutely hate each other, but what have the Bruisers done to draw the ire of Black T?

COLE

Nearly crippling Tony Brannigan, perhaps?

COACH

He was able to walk out of the arena on his own power, so I'd say it wasn't that bad.

The music fades as Knight and the Bruisers prepare in the ring. Soon after, the opening strands of "Quiet" hit the PA, drawing quite a positive reaction.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The doors open again and out step the World Tag Team champions along with their partner. You almost need sunglasses to view all the glittering of Tony's flowing robe and the sparkle off the freshly polished tag belts that rest on his and Dan Black's shoulders. Behind them, Longdogger Pete walks and raises an arm to the crowd.

BUFFER

And their opponents, weighing in at a total combined weight of seven hundred and eighty-five pounds, they are the team of Longdogger Pete and the OAOAST World Tag Team champions.....BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACK TEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

COACH

I can't believe my ears, but it looks like these fans are starting to warm to the tag champs.

COLE

They are looking at one of the greatest tag teams on OAOAST history, Coach. This is showing some respect to them, something you wouldn't know anything about.

COACH

What? When I take your rental car to the strip club, I always make sure that there's at least a quarter tank of gas left and I always wipe down the back seat with a handi-wipe.

The six men in the ring jaw at each other as the music fades. The Bruisers point to the belts and vow that they will be theirs very soon while Knight and Longdogger share heated words as well. Referee Nick Patrick steps in and tries to get some order and demand two of each team vacate the ring. The Sooners head to the apron while Longdogger and Dan Black step out on the opposite side, leaving Tony Brannigan and Peter Knight to start the match.

COLE

Well how about this, two former OAOAST World Champions are going to start things off here.

Knight points at LDP and tosses a little more smack talk his way before he and Tony lock up. They jockey for position around the ring until Knight grabs a side headlock, but Tony quickly backs him into the ropes and attempts to push him off, but Knight tightens his grip and holds on, sending Tony stumbling to his knees. He recovers and gets back to his feet while Knight cranks in the pressure, but Tony manages to step between the bottom rope to force a break, which Knight reluctantly does. They lock up again and again Knight grabs a headlock, pulling Tony to his corner and tagging Frank. Knight releases the hold and holds Tony in position for Frank to get a free shot to the midsection before he steps out. Frank pushes Tony against the ropes and shoots him off. Tony, ever the veteran, dodges Frank's strike and bounces off the opposite ropes, but as he comes back...

*SOONERLINE*

"Ooooooooooh!"

COACH

DAYUM, Tony almost got his head taken off.

Frank covers.

2...but Tony kicks out fairly easily. Frank drags Branngian back up and brings him over by the hair to the corner, where Uber tags in. The brothers shoot Brannigan into the ropes and send him head over heels to the mat with a double team backdrop. Frank jaws with Nick Patrick as he is ordered to the outside while Uber pulls Tony into a sitting position and wrenches his neck.

"To-nee"

"To-nee"

"To-nee"

COLE

These fans are slowly but surely getting behind Tony Brannigan.

Uber releases the hold and tags in Frank before dragging Tony back up. They whip him into the ropes and try a double Soonerline, but Tony ducks it and launches himself into the air on the rebound with a clothesline of his own, knocking both brothers to the mat. Tony quickly rolls over to his corner and tags Longdogger Pete.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COACH

The OAOAST's AARP representative is in the match!

Longdogger rushes over and peppers Uber with overhand right hands, turning to give more of the same to Frank as he gets back up. He backs up and crashes into Uber with a clothesline, knocking him to the mat. Frank grabs him in the back of the neck, but Pete slaps his arms away and slugs him back into the ropes before taking a few steps back and rushing in with a clothesline that sends him toppling to the floor. Uber charges at him, but Pete sees him out of the corner of his eye and steps aside, pushing Uber as he goes by, the momentum sending him over the top as well.

COLE

That "old man" is taking it to the Bruisers right now.

Knight taunts him from the apron, so LDP simply turns and pops him with a forearm to the mush, sending Knight off the apron.

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

COLE

And there goes the former champion. We have to take a break, but we'll have more of this six-man tag right after this on HeldDOWN~!

Commercials

As we return, Longdogger Pete is in a bad position as Frank has a rear chinlock clamped in. The crowd claps along, trying to rally the SWF star, but Frank saves him the trouble and releases the hold himself, pulling Pete to his feet and backing him into his corner, choking him and forcing Patrick to physically pull him off. With Nick's back turned, Uber and Knight take turns punishing Pete in the corner.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

COLE

Come on, they've been doing this all during the break. Someone buy Nick Patrick a clue.

COACH

Remember, it ain't cheating if you don't get caught.

As Patrick turns back, Uber and Knight quickly pretend like nothing is happening and Knight tags in. A sly smile crosses Knight's face as he steps through the ropes.

COACH

That isn't a friendly smile, Cole.

Knight shoves LDP into the corner and talks more trash, rearing back and stinging him in the chest with a hard chop. And another. LDP tries to rally with a boot to the gut, but Knight answers with a forearm to the back, the stinging sound of flesh on flesh picked up by the cameraman's microphone as he gets a good shot. Knight whips him into another corner and follows in with a hard clothesline. Knight gestures to the crowd, drawing boos, but some fans suddenly begin buzzing, looking away from the ring.

COLE

Knight's been gunning for Longdogger since he eliminated him at Battlebowl.......wait, who's that?

Suddenly, a figure in a black hoody hops the barrier near the Sooner Bruisers' corner and pulls on Frank's foot, knocking him off the apron. Uber, surprised, jumps down and grabs the person, the hood falling off revealing who it is.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

COLE

It's Synth!

Uber's shock doesn't abade as Synth rocks him with right hands. Frank, seeing his brother being pummled, jumps on Synth and knocks him to the floor.

COLE

Synth got attacked after his match with Theodore Moneymaker earlier tonight and right now he's getting himself a little payback.

Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be working out for Synth, as the Bruisers double team him on the floor. Suddenly, a figure zooms into the frame and clotheslines Uber.

COLE

Tony! Tony Brannigan is coming to his aid again!

COACH

And here comes Dan Black as well!

COLE

Things have totally broken down here!

Indeed, Nick Patrick leans through the ropes to demand both teams get back in their corners, but it is a futile attempt. Meanwhile, Knight, ignoring the commotion in the ring, ducks a Longdogger clothesline and scoops him up in a fireman's carry!

COLE

And in the ring, Peter Knight is looking to finish it!

Knight begins to rotate LDP off......but he slips free and lands behind Knight! He spins Knight around.....

KICK!

WHAM!

LONGDOGGER CLOGGER!

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

COLE

Longdogger Clogger! Longdogger Clogger on Peter Knight! Here's the cover!

Knight struggles to get free while LDP struggles to keep his shoulders pinned.......

And LDP wins the battle.

3!!!!!!!!

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

*DING DING*

COLE

He got him! Longdogger Pete has pinned Peter Knight!

COACH

WHAT!?

Knight kicks out right after the three count and rolls to his knees, eyes wide as the realization comes over him. The match over, officials rush to break up the melee on the outside.

COLE

Peter Knight cannot believe it. He said Longdogger had never pinned him in a real match....but he has just done it!

COACH

FLUKE! FLUUUUUUUUUKE!

BUFFER

LLadies and gentlemen, here are your winners, the team of Black T and Longdoggerrrrrrrrrrrr Peeeeeeeeeeeeeete!!

Longdogger scoots to the outside and gets his hand raised by Patrick on the floor as Knight absolutely loses it in the ring, kicking and slapping the ropes after a man nearly twice his age surprised him and got a victory.

COLE

A huge victory for the former SWF star. Let's go to the back and Josh Matthews.

Josh Matthews is standing backstage with Thunderkid.

JOSH

As was just typed, I'm standing backstage with Thunderkid. TK, on October 1st, you'll be stepping into the Heartland Invitational Chamber of Hell, one of three men to compete in both of them. But first, tonight, you'll be standing across the ring from your long-time associate, Alfdogg, in a ten-man elimination match. What are your thoughts right now?

TK

I'm not sure what to think, Josh. I don't know what's been going through Alf's mind...after what he did two weeks ago, and now he's been ignoring me ever since. Well tonight, you can be sure that I'm going to get some answers from him!

*crowd cheers*

TK

I'm done with the civil conversation stuff...we'll be across the ring tonight, Alf. Tonight, I'll take a different method of getting through to you.

*crowd cheers, then quickly boos as Alf appears on the screen with Team Canada in tow.*

ALF

*pauses* So, you want answers? I thought I made it pretty clear last week, but it turns out I didn't. Where was this fire when you were running with me, huh? You were ALWAYS the weak link in the DA. You never showed this kind of emotion, when you had me to stand behind and let do all the talking. Not that you could blame someone for that, of course.

*crowd boos*

The question you should be asking is, "I've been doing so well lately...where did I go wrong?" Well, after tonight, and after World Without End...you'll have more answers than you ever could have hoped for.

*Alf slowly walks off, as TK looks on angrily.*

COLE

Ten man tag action NEXT on HeldDOWN~!

Commercial break

We return with an irate Peter Knight stomping through the halls. He kicks over a garbage can, spilling it's contents all over the floor. Knight looks at each door as he passes them until he finds the one he wants, which he opens with a swift kick. The camera follows him in, and it is revealed that we are in Bill Watts' office. A shocked Watts looks up from his paperwork.

WATTS

Peter, what can I......

*SLAM*

Knight slaps both his hands on the oak desk which quiets the OAOAST President.

KNIGHT

I want him. I want Longdogger Pete, ONE-ON-ONE, at World Without End. I don't give a DAMN if you had other plans, because that's what I want.

WATTS

Well, I'm sure we can.....

KNIGHT

No disqualifications, no countouts, no nothing. I can do whatever I want to him so I can pin his ass to the mat and get him out of my life.

WATTS

Peter, why don't you calm....

*SLAM* *SLAM* *SLAM*

KNIGHT

SHUT UP! You want me to sweeten the pot? Fine. If I don't beat that old man in that match.....I'm done.

WATTS

Let's talk...

KNIGHT

I will retire from wrestling if I don't beat him at World Without End. If I can't beat that washed up old bastard, then I don't deserve to be in this sport. That's it.....make it happen.

*SLAM*

Knight kicks the desk, nearly toppling it onto poor Bill Watts before he stomps off, the slam of the door marking his exit.

COACH

Did I just hear right? Knight will retire if he can't beat Longdogger?

COLE

Peter Knight is not thinking straight right now. He is obsessed with that man. I really hope that Knight reconsiders this before it ends up costing him everything.

Magnum Opus hits and Alfdogg walks to the ring, followed by Rick Heyross and Team Canada. The crowd stands to its feet and boos.

COLE

And we're ready for ten-man elimination action! Let's go up to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following contest is a TEN-MAN elimination rules tag team match! The match will end when all members of one team have been eliminated, either by pinfall, submission, disqualification, or countout! Making their way down the aisle, members of team #1! Accompanied by their manager, Rick Heyross...introducing first, FELIX STRUTTER, KEN PANTERA...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMM CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Team Canada raises their arms in the air, drawing boos.

BUFFER

And their partner, former TWO-TIME Heavyweight champion of the WORLD...ALFDOGG!!!!!

Rick Heyross stands in mid-ring with the Canadian flag, as Pantera grabs a mic.

PANTERA

What we'd like right now is for all you hee-haws out there...

*crowd boos*

Strutter quickly grabs the mic.

STRUTTER

Be careful, Ken, say the wrong thing, and we could have a riot on our hands! Most, if not all of these people are related, you know!

*crowd boos*

PANTERA

You're right. I should watch what I say. Now, as I was saying, I want everyone in this lovely family, to put down the moonshine, and get on your feet, and show some respect for the greatest country in the world!

*crowd boos, as Alf stands in the center of the ring, and Pantera and Strutter get to his left and right. All three men put their hands behind their back and look up into the air as Heyross holds the flag, and the Canadian National Anthem plays over the speakers.*

COACH

Look at the great patriotism!

As the anthem ends, the men in the ring applaud as the crowd boos. Debonaire by Dope hits, and Gunner Sharps comes through the curtains.

BUFFER

From Detroit, Michigan...GUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Gunner climbs into the ring and gets ready as Pantera pats him on the back. Renegade hits, and Reject makes his way out, as the crowd continues to boo.

BUFFER

And their partner, from The Bronx...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREJECT!!!!!

COLE

And last week, we saw Reject get bailed out by three of his friends, and those three were in action earlier tonight, a very impressive trio!

Reject slides in, and begins to jaw with Alf, who stays calm. He then goes over to pose on the buckles.

COLE

And a lot of history, of course, between Reject and Alf, as well as TK, who we heard from earlier tonight!

Gasolina hits and Colombian Heat makes his way to the ring.

COLE

And here comes probably the longshot to win at World Without End!

BUFFER

And their opponents...introducing first, from Miami, Florida...COLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOMMMMMMBIANNNNNNNNNNNN HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!!!!!

Heat slides into the ring and poses on a buckle, then stands in his corner, as God of Thunder hits and Thunderkid makes his way to the ring intently.

BUFFER

From Green Bay, Wisconsin...THUNDERKID!!!!!

TK slides in slowly, and stares down Alf across the ring. Punishment by BIOHAZARD hits, and the crowd goes CRAZY, as Brock Ausstin quickly comes to the ring, followed closely by Charlie Moss and Quentin Benjamin.

BUFFER

And their partners, introducing first...

Brock slides into the ring, and goes right for Alf!

*DING DING DING*

COLE

HERE WE GO!

Alf vs Brock! Reject vs TK! Moss vs Gunner! Benjamin vs Pantera! Heat vs Strutter! Benjamin knocks Pantera to the mat with a back heel kick, and Pantera rolls to the outside. Benjamin then joins Moss in clotheslining Gunner to the floor!

COLE

And Brock's team is clearing the ring!

Alf slides out to regroup, as Brock and TK simultaneously lift Reject and Strutter, respectively, in PRESS SLAMS~!, and toss them on top of Gunner and Pantera, on opposite sides of the ring!

COACH

And Alf's group not having much luck here in the early going!

Alf's team regroups outside, then climbs back into the ring slowly. They huddle up, and Reject steps in to start with Colombian Heat.

COLE

And Colombian Heat will start it out with Reject!

They circle the ring, then tie up. Reject wrings the arm, but Heat counters with a bodyslam! He follows up with a dropkick right to the face!

COLE

And Heat was right on the money with those moves!

Reject stands up in the corner, and tags in Strutter, who looks less than thrilled with Reject's early exit. The crowd gets on Reject's case as he steps to the apron.

COACH

And Reject out of there in a hurry, and Strutter not too happy about it!

COLE

So it's Felix Strutter in there now with Colombian Heat!

Strutter delivers a foot to the gut as Heat comes in for the tieup, but Heat reverses an Irish whip, and catches Strutter coming back with a fist to the midsection, then signals for a bulldog! Heat runs over and dropkicks Pantera off the apron, then turns the other direction and delivers a BULLDOG~! to Strutter! Heat yells out to the crowd, which gives him big cheers in return!

COLE

And the Heat is rising here in Memphis!

Strutter slides in and makes a tag to Pantera, as Heat tags out to TK. Pantera goes to the midsection of TK, then hammers on the back with forearms before dragging him into his corner and delivering right hands. Pantera then whips TK across the ring, but TK hops over him as he charges, then catches him with a drop toe hold! TK quickly hops up and drops an elbow to the back of the head, then turns him over and covers...

Kickout!

TK grabs Pantera in a front facelock, but Pantera is able to work his way back to his corner, where Alf tags himself in.

COACH

Alf and TK legal now!

The crowd immediately starts booing as Alf steps in and hammers TK on the back as Pantera holds. The crowd starts to chant...

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

Alf delivers a snap suplex! He follows with a snap legdrop, then covers...

Kickout!

Alf reaches over and tags in Gunner, then holds TK from behind as Gunner delivers a foot to the midsection. Gunner hammers TK in a corner, then whips him across the ring...but TK gets a foot up! TK then comes from behind and lifts Gunner, delivering an atomic drop! Gunner goes right into Benjamin, who delivers an elbow to the forehead! Gunner then staggers over to Heat, who pops him with a right!

COLE

And Gunner's caught in the wrong corner now!

TK catches Gunner, and delivers a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! Gunner quickly scoots to his corner and tags in Strutter.

COACH

But TK let him off the hook with that move!

Strutter circles the ring, then comes in and goes to the eyes of TK. He goes for an Irish whip, but TK reverses and sends Strutter into a corner. Strutter hops to the second rope, and tries a bodypress, but TK catches him!

COLE

And Felix got caught, what's TK going to do with him?

TK turns to each side of the ring, then delivers a fallaway slam! Cover...

Kickout!

TK tags in Heat, who delivers a big headbutt to Strutter! Heat then backs into the ropes, and catches Strutter with a swinging neckbreaker! Cover...

Kickout!

Heat tags in Quentin Benjamin, who sizes up Strutter and executes a reverse sunset flip!

Kickout!

Strutter rolls over and tags in Pantera. Pantera ties up with Benjamin, then backs him into the ropes and delivers an Irish whip. Pantera tries a hiptoss, but Benjamin flips all the way over onto his feet (~!), switches sides, and delivers a hiptoss to Pantera!

COLE

What agility by Quentin Benjamin!

Pantera makes a tag to Alf, who catches a kick from Benjamin, then spins him around. Howeve, Benjamin spins right through and delivers a wheel kick to Alf! Benjamin hops up, and tries an elbow, but Alf moves out of the way. Alf then grabs Benjamin and tags Strutter in once again. Alf whips Benjamin into Strutter, who delivers a BIG dropkick!

COACH

BEAUTIFUL dropkick by Felix Strutter!

Cover...

Kickout!

Strutter whips Benjamin into the ropes, and Benjamin leapfrogs Strutter and makes a tag to Moss, but Strutter catches Moss with a foot to the midsection. He then whips Moss across the ring, but puts his head down, and Moss stops, underhooks Strutter, and delivers a suplex! Moss follows with a superkick! Benjamin jumps into the ring to intercept Pantera!

COLE

And the US and Canada are going at it right now!

The referee separates Benjamin and Pantera, then ushers Benjamin out of the ring. However, this allows Pantera to nail Moss with a low blow!

COLE

And a cheap shot from Ken Pantera!

Moss staggers right into Strutter, who delivers a foot to the gut, and plants Moss with the THUNDER BAY THROTTLE~!!!

COACH

Thunder Bay Throttle!

Cover...

3!!!

COLE

And Charlie Moss the first man eliminated!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st elimination: Charlie Moss

eliminated by: Felix Strutter, pinfall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strutter celebrates his feat amidst the boos, but it's short-lived, as Colombian Heat ducks behind him, scoops him up, and drops him with the COLOMBIAN NECKTIE~!!!111

COLE

Heat hit it! And here's another cover...

3!!!

COLE

And we're all even!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd elimination: Felix Strutter

eliminated by: Colombian Heat, pinfall

Heat catches Pantera charging and delivers a blow to the midsection, then wrings the arm, and tags Benjamin, who comes off the top with a chop! Benjamin then wrings the arm. After he yanks on it, however, Pantera lifts Benjamin into the air, and delivers a rib-breaker! Then a second! Then a third! Pantera then makes a tag to Alf.

COACH

And look at the strength by Pantera!

As Alf hammers Benjamin, the chant starts again:

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

U-S-A!

Alf whips Benjamin into the ropes, but puts his head down. Benjamin hops over, then delivers a savate kick, followed by a dropkick, sending Alf to the mat! Benjamin then grabs Alf, dragging him over to the corner, and tags Brock, as the crowd goes CRAZY!

COLE

And Brock in the match for the first time!

However, Alf goes to the eyes, and quickly tags out to Reject as the crowd boos.

COLE

And look at Alf run!

Reject doesn't seem anxious to get into the ring, so Brock helps him in the hard way, then floors him with a big clothesline! Brock covers...

Kickout!

Brock drags Reject to the corner, and tags Benjamin once again. Brock holds Reject as Benjamin delivers rights to the midsection, then delivers a gutwrench suplex! Cover...

Kickout!

Reject scoots over and tags Alf back in. Alf looks down at Reject, who has scooted to the floor, then climbs inside. Alf and Benjamin slug it out in mid-ring, with Benjamin getting the better of the exchange and backing Alf into a corner. Benjamin then whips Alf across the ring, but runs into Alf's feet when he charges! Alf makes a tag to Gunner, who climbs in and sets up a powerbomb!

COACH

Gunner going for the kill here!

However, Benjamin reverses to a hurricanrana! Gunner rolls over and tags Alf back in, as Benjamin makes a tag to TK!

COLE

Here we go!

TK hammers away on Alf, eventually knocking him to the mat with right hands! However, as he goes to the ropes, Gunner grabs his foot and trips him up! Alf immediately stomps away, then grabs the ropes as he drives a knee into the back of TK's head and neck area! The referee counts, and Alf breaks just before the five. Alf then tags in Pantera, who continues the stomping.

COACH

Great teamwork here by Alf's side!

Pantera picks up TK, and delivers a belly-to-belly gutwrench! Cover...

Kickout!

Pantera tags in Gunner once again, and Gunner plants TK with a CHOKESLAM~!

COLE

Big chokeslam from Gunner, and a cover...

NO! Shoulder up!

COLE

But TK hangin' in there!

Gunner delivers a slam, then tags in Reject, who delivers a suplex, then poses for the crowd, who boos in response. Reject then goes for a legdrop, but TK rolls out of the way! Reject quickly tags Pantera, while TK makes a tag to Heat! Heat delivers right hands, then as Pantera tries to fire back, Heat slips behind and delivers the GANGSTA SLAM~! Cover...

Kickout with AUTHORITY~!

Pantera tags in Reject, while Heat tags in Brock, who delivers a foot to the gut of Reject, then lifts him overhead in a PRESS SLAM~! and tosses him to the mat! Reject reaches right up and tags Alf, and Brock brings him right into the ring! Brock hammers away at Alf in the corner, but Alf goes to the eyes, then tries to whip Brock, but Brock blocks, then pulls Alf in and delivers a BELLY-TO-BELLY~!

COACH

I think Brock should cover here!

Brock goes for an elbow, but Alf rolls out of the way! Alf then grabs Brock, and motions to Gunner for the boot. Gunner obliges, and Alf rams Brock's head into the boot before tagging in Gunner. Gunner delivers elbow shots to the head of Brock, knocking him to the mat. Gunner then whips Brock into the ropes, but Brock ducks a clothesline and delivers one of his own! Brock then tags in Benjamin, who climbs to the top rope, and delivers a MISSILE DROPKICK~! Cover...

Kickout!

Benjamin then tags in Heat, who comes in, and delivers a PELE KICK~! to Gunner! As Heat picks up Gunner, though, Gunner delivers a headbutt to the midsection, then tags Pantera once again. Heat rolls over and tags Benjamin right back in, and Benjamin springs over with a clothesline! Benjamin then measures Pantera, and backs into the ropes, but catches a knee from Alf! Benjamin sinks to his knees, then Pantera picks him up, and executes the APOLLON'S WHEEL~!!! He then tags Alf, who climbs to the top...and delivers the FIVE-STAR ALF SPLASH~!!!!!11111

3!!!

COACH

Oh yeah! 4-against-3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd elimination: Quentin Benjamin

eliminated by: Alfdogg (pinfall)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alf celebrates, as the fans boo. TK comes in and stands right behind him, then spins him around and clotheslines him to the mat! TK then picks up Alf in a PRESS SLAM~! and slams him to the mat! Cover...

Kickout!

TK grabs Alf in a front facelock, then drags him to the corner and tags Brock, who whips Alf to the ropes, and delivers a flying shoulder tackle! However, Alf is able to roll back and tag Pantera back in. Pantera challenges Brock to a test of strength.

COACH

Oh, now here's a test of strength!

Brock gets one hand locked, then Pantera goes to the eyes, and delivers a scoop slam! He then tags Alf back in, who hammers Brock in the midsection as Gunner holds him wide open from the outside. Alf delivers a back suplex to Brock, then tags Pantera once again. Pantera whips Brock into a corner, but Brock bounces out with a clothesline, then tags TK!

COLE

They're not going down easily!

TK hammers away on Pantera, but Pantera goes to the eyes, then whips him chest-first into the corner. TK staggers back into a FULL NELSON~!!! attempt from Pantera, but TK slips out and shoves Pantera into the corner, then delivers a foot to the gut, sets up Pantera...and delivers the THUNDERBOLT DDT~!!!!!11111

COLE

It's all even again now!

3!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th elimination: Ken Pantera

eliminated by: Thunderkid (pinfall)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gunner comes right in and floors TK with a big foot! Cover...

NO!!! TK gets the shoulder up!

Gunner sets up TK for the ALL GUNS BLAZING~!!!111 However, TK slips behind the back, and takes down Gunner with a backslide!

COLE

Maybe not for long, though!

3!!!

COACH

NO!

COLE

Two quick eliminations on Alf's side, and it's now 3-on-2!

5th elimination: Gunner Sharps

eliminated by: Thunderkid (pinfall)

COACH

Did I hear you right, Cole, are Alf and Reject the only two left on that one side now?

COLE

That's right! Team Canada and Gunner Sharps are history! And they've got Brock, TK, and Heat left to deal with!

Alf and Reject have a quick argument, before Heat comes over and grabs Alf from behind, and begins chopping away in the corner. Heat then delivers martial arts kicks, before finishing with a jumping heel kick! Alf sinks down in the corner, and the crowd gets behind Heat as he delivers a BRONCO BUSTER~! Heat comes out of the corner and yells out to the crowd, before delivering the BONG HIT~!!!111

COLE

Cover!

NO!!! Alf gets his shoulder up!

Heat tags out to TK, who picks up Alf and delivers a snap suplex! Cover...

Shoulder up!

TK then picks up Alf and backs him into the ropes, where Alf blind-tags Reject. Reject stays on the apron as TK whips Alf across. Alf attempts a sunset flip, but TK hangs on...until Reject slides in and hits the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

COLE

Eulogy from Reject!

Cover...

3!!!

COACH

All evened up again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6th elimination: Thunderkid

eliminated by: Reject (pinfall)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COLE

And now it's down to two-on-two, Alf & Reject against the Heartland champion, Brock Ausstin, and a shocking finalist, Colombian Heat!

Heat goes after Reject, but Alf tags himself in and nails Heat from behind. Alf whips Heat into the ropes, but Heat ducks a clothesline and floors Alf with a flying forearm! Heat then picks up Alf and delivers a back suplex next the ropes, before yelling out "WHERE THE HOOD AT"?

COLE

Heat going for that Rolling Thunder of his!

Heat backs into the ropes, rolls, then flips...but Alf blocks, catches the legs, then gets to his feet and applies the SHARPSHOOTER~!!!

COACH

What a counter into the Sharpshooter by Alf!

Alf cranks back as Heat screams in pain, then pulls Heat right out to the middle of the ring! Alf sits back, as Heat is making no effort to move to the ropes! Finally, Brock jumps through and nails Alf from behind, breaking up the hold!

COACH

Oh, come on! Heat was about to tap!

Alf scoots over and tags Reject, but Reject can't stop the tag on the other side as Brock comes in! Brock hammers away on Reject, then delivers a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! Cover...

NO! Shoulder up!

Brock tags Heat back in, and Heat hits a clothesline, then a SHAKY LEG KNEEDROP~!

Kickout!

Heat then goes for the COLOMBIAN NECKTIE~!!!111, but Reject blocks and hits a dropkick, then tags out to Alf. Alf grabs Heat, and delivers a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! Alf follows up with a T-BONE SUPLEX~!!

COACH

Alf setting Heat up right here!

Alf picks Heat up, and delivers the WHIPLASH~!!! Alf then celebrates, drawing boos, before wiping the sweat from his brow and flinging it on Heat. Alf then goes to the top, and jumps off, but Heat moves out of the way! Alf rolls on the mat, ala Eddie Guerrero, then charges Heat and hops up into hurricanrana position. He then spins around, at which point Heat drops him in front, ducks down, scoops him up...and hits the COLOMBIAN NECKTIE~!!!111

COLE

HEAT HIT IT!!!

3!!!

COACH

COLE

Colombian Heat gets the pin on Alf! That's got to be the biggest pinfall of his career!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7th elimination: Alfdogg

eliminated by: Colombian Heat (pinfall)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alf slowly slides out, then throws a fit on the outside on his way back to the dressing room. Reject steps into the ring.

COLE

And now, it's two-against-one!

Alf attempts to get back into the ring, as Brock and Heat look on, while Reject unties the turnbuckle pad, unbeknownst to everyone. Reject then goes over and attacks Heat from behind, delivering a Northern Lights suplex!

Kickout!

Reject follows up with a fisherman's buster! Reject then positions Heat, and climbs to the top rope, and attempts a somersault splash, but Heat rolls out of the way! Heat then goes after Reject, hammering away with right hands.

COACH

Heat should tag right now! You've got a one-man advantage, use it!

Heat backs Reject into a corner and starts chopping away, but Reject goes to the eyes, then delivers a side kick to the midsection. He then picks up Heat, drags him into the other corner, and rams his head into the unprotected corner!

COLE

Wait a minute, there's no pad in that corner!

COACH

You're right! When did that happen?

Reject then picks Heat up, and delivers the EULOGY~!!!!!11111

3!!!

COLE

And a valiant effort by Heat, but he's gone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8th elimination: Colombian Heat

eliminated by: Reject (pinfall)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brock charges at Reject, but Reject catches him and rams him into the buckle, as well! He then catches him with a German suplex...

NO!!! Brock kicks out!

Reject hammers away on Brock, then picks him up and delivers a back suplex! He then goes to the top rope, and comes off with a Macho Man elbow!

Kickout!

Reject then picks Brock up, and delivers a back heel kick! Reject then poses to the crowd, drawing boos. He sets Brock up for the PITCH BLACK~!!!111

COLE

Here comes the Pitch Black, possibly!

Reject tries to lift Brock, but Brock blocks, and backdrops Reject! Reject is slowed, but comes back and whips Brock into the ropes. Brock runs right through Reject with a clothesline! Brock leans on the ropes for a second, then yells out to the crowd, which ROARS in response!

COLE

And Brock's got that adrenaline rush!

Brock floors Reject with a second clothesline! And a third! He then delivers a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! He whips Reject into the ropes, and delivers a tilt-a-whirl slam! Brock then signals for the end!

COLE

Here it comes!

However, the Burrough Boys hit the ring, as Waldo leaps from the top rope, but lands right in Brock's arms, as he immediately takes him over with a BELLY-TO-BELLY~!

COLE

Get those guys out of here!

COACH

It looks like you're not going to have to worry about that!

Brock levels Mariano with a clothesline, then Waldo comes back for more and gets one himself! Luther gets caught with one coming from the buckles, then is lifted, and dropped with the F-STUNNER-5~!!!!!11111 Brock then clotheslines Mariano to the floor, before turning around into the EULOGY~!!!!!11111 from Reject!

COACH

HE GOT IT!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

COACH

YEAH!

BUFFER

The winner of the match...RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREJECT!!!!!

COLE

Reject picks up the win, thanks to his new pals, the Burrough Boys! They provided the distraction, and Reject delivered the final blow!

COACH

And sending a message to the rest of the participants, if he hits the Eulogy, he will be the Heartland champion after World Without End!

Reject has his hand raised in the aisle, as Brock stares him down from inside the ring.

COLE

Don't go away folks, because our main event is next! Drek Stone tries to beat the clock against The Mad Cappa in.....oh, I'll let you say it, Coach!

COACH

THE TRI-CAPPA-THON! YEAH-UH!!

Commercial break

COLE

And we’re back. Ladies and gentlemen, coming up in our Main Event is the second half of the TriCappaThon!

COACH

Yes it is. And Cole, for an event as grand as this, the OAOAST hasn’t done nearly as much as it should have. Where are the bugle players? The sterling white horses? This is one of the classiest competitions this federation has ever seen – a true gentleman’s sport between Drek Stone and Tha Puerto Rican – and the OAOAST has done nothing to celebrate it! Bigger than the World Cup. Grander than the Superbowl. It’s the TriCappaThon, Michael Cole, and I’m ready to watch the conclusion!

COLE

….yeah. Well, to put it bluntly, the result of this upcoming match between Drek Stone and The Mad Cappa is going to have a major impact on the Heavyweight Title match at World Without End. Puerto Rican Lightning set the bar last week by defeating The Mad Cappa in eight minutes and twenty-two seconds. If Drek Stone can beat The Mad Cappa with a faster time tonight, he will be able to pick the stipulation for his title defense against PRL at the Pay-Per-View. If he cannot beat Cappa within that time limit – or he loses the match….

COACH

God forbid.

COLE

….PRL will then pick the stipulation for the World Without End match. Either way, one man is getting ready to add a bunch of momentum to their side tonight.

COACH

And lost in all this is the fact that this match is for the Heavyweight Title! If Cappa wins this, HE’LL be going against Puerto Rican Lightning at World Without End and Drek Stone will be left out in the cold.

COLE

Absolutely. Cappa goaded Drek into putting his title on the line tonight and, when it’s all said and done, Drek may regret accepting this challenge. Let’s get down to the ring for the first Heavyweight Title defense on HeldDown in who the hell knows how long!

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, this upcoming match is for the OAOAST Heavyweight Championship of the World! This also determines the Main Event for World Without End. If The Mad Cappa wins, he will be going onto the Pay-Per-View to fight against Tha Puerto Rican for the championship. If Drek Stone defeats The Mad Cappa tonight before a time of eight minutes and twenty two seconds, he will pick the stipulation for the title match at World Without End. If he cannot defeat The Mad Cappa before that alloted time, it will be Puerto Rican Lightning picking the stipulation. There is a lot at stake tonight. ARRRRREEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUU……..

*1*

*2*

*3*

*HIT IT!*

“Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Reunion Mix)” interrupts the rallying cry from Michael Buffer as The Mad Cappa walks out through the curtains to a roaring reaction from the crowd. Hopping in place from pure adrenaline, thrilled to hear their cheers once again, Cappa dashes down the ramp and slides right into the ring.

COLE

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen The Mad Cappa this excited!

COACH

I can’t remember the last time I’ve seen him, period.

COLE

It has to be said that The Mad Cappa has had the advantage in many of his matches against Drek Stone. By my count – and this is a rough estimate – he leads Drek Stone by an approximate score of a million to one.

COACH

….yeah, but that one was certainly among the biggest wins in Drek Stone’s career. Tonight, he’s ready to add another mark to the record books.

BUFFER

Standing in the ring right now is the challenger. Hailing from Anacostia, Washington D.C., weighing in at 185 lbs…THHHEEEEEE MAAAADDDDD CAAAAPPPPPPAAAAAAAAA!!!

“YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Woke Up This Morning

Got Yourself A Gun

Mama Always Said You’d Be

The Chosen One

The boos, jeers, and catcalls come out in full force as Drek Stone steps out to the top of the ramp with the OAOAST Heavyweight Championship proudly displayed – as always – around his waist. Ignoring the impressive display of fireworks popping over his head, Drek immediately begins walking down to the ring as Buffer introduces him.

BUFFER

And introducing the champion. Hailing from Brooklyn, New York…and weighing in at two hundred and twenty two pounds…he is the OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORRRRRRLLLLLLDDDDD…DRRREEEEEK STOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

By the time Buffer has finished, Drek Stone has already unclasped the title belt and handed it off to the referee. He raises his arms up to the crowd as a display of red, white, and green fireworks stream up from the four corners of the ring. Meanwhile, from the other side of the ring, Cappa stares at his opponent with a grin. If history is any indication, Cappa certainly has the advantage here.

*DING! DING! DING!*

Once the bell rings, Drek Stone immediately lunges towards The Mad Cappa’s legs to try and gain the quick advantage. If he can get Cappa down on the mat, he has a chance to end the match in a hurry. But The Mad Cappa isn’t going to let him take him down that easily. Cappa swiftly sidesteps Drek’s attack and hops to the other side of the ring. Drek, ever so determined, dives for his opponent’s legs again but, once more, The Mad Cappa scrambles away from The Heavyweight Champion.

COLE

And it’s a little game of cat-and-mouse going on here.

Not one to play games – and especially not with so much on the line right now – Drek simply drops the quick, technical aspect of his game plan and goes charging towards his longtime rival. But Cappa’s on top of that one too. A split second before Drek can connect, Cappa hops out between the middle ropes and to the arena floor. Drek, furious that Cappa is so easily getting away from his rapidfire attack, kicks the bottom rope in frustration.

~* EIGHT MINUTES LEFT *~

COACH

I can’t believe the cowardice The Mad Cappa is demonstrating here. He came in here for a fight. Let him fight! He’s trying to intentionally sabotage Drek Stone here!

COLE

The plan is simple. The more irritated Drek gets, the easier it might be for Cappa to take advantage. Coach, think about it. The Mad Cappa could be leaving tonight with the Heavyweight Title he has coveted for his entire career!

COACH

He only showed up again last week! He’s old news! File him away in the archives between CWM and Ryan Smith.

Outside the ring, Cappa’s in no rush to get this thing going. He starts slapping hands with the fans sitting ringside and feigns jumping into the crowd to introduce himself to even more people. Finally, Drek has had enough. With a scowl, he slides out of the ring. Cappa, seeing the furious expression on his opponent’s face, hops back onto the floor and immediately begins dashing around the ring. Drek follows after him, his legs kicking into high-gear as if he’s Scooby Doo chasing away from an amusement park worker dressed as the Loch Ness Monster.

COLE

The Mad Cappa is having fun playing games with Drek Stone right now. The champion is in an unenviable position.

After running a full lap around the ring, Cappa slides back in and jumps up to his feet. He quickly turns and jets across the squared circle, bouncing against the opposite ropes. Drek tries sliding in to catch The Mad Cappa – but is caught with a hard baseball slide to the face from the rebounding Cappa! Drek’s momentum stops abruptly as he immediately holds his chiseled face and rolls out to the ring apron. The fans roar as The Mad Cappa moves back up to a standing position and raises his arms to the Tennessee faithful.

COACH

Drek better start getting his head into this. He doesn’t have much time to waste.

Somewhat disoriented, Drek Stone grabs the top rope and uses the cable to pull himself back up to his feet on the ring apron. Rubbing the right side of his face, which probably received the brunt of the damage from Cappa’s kick, Drek is clearly leaving himself open for another attack – which is exactly what he’s about to get. With his attention distracted on preserving his GQ looks, Drek is unaware of The Mad Cappa as the former Puerto Rican champion grabs the top rope with both hands and, using all of his leg strength, springboards himself over the top rope and over Drek Stone with a forward somersault. On the way down, Cappa locks his arms around Drek Stone’s waist, eventually landing on his own feet and pulling the champion off the apron.

COACH

Oh no! The Mad Cappa has Drek Stone set up for a powerbomb! How the hell did he pull that off?!

Before the Italian Stallion has a chance to realize what has just happened, The Mad Cappa quickly runs forward – and THROWS DREK STONE INTO THE CROWD WITH A HUGE RUNNING POWERBOMB! The Tennessee crowd explodes in a mass of cheers as Drek takes down a fair share of toothless country fans along with him.

COLE

What a move! That was amazing!

COACH

Come on, Drek!

With Drek Stone now out cold in the crowd – lost in a sea of cowboy hats, moonshine bottles, and Dolly Parton lookalikes – The Mad Cappa easily rolls back into the ring to take a breather.

~* SEVEN MINUTES LEFT ~*

COLE

The clock keeps ticking down and Drek Stone hasn’t come any closer to getting the win here. In fact, he may be in even worse trouble than I thought.

But not only is the clock ticking down, but now the referee is starting a countdown of his own.

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

TWWWWWWWOOOOOO.

THRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE.

Surprisingly, The Mad Cappa doesn’t seem to be in any rush to get Drek Stone back into the ring. He merely perches himself on the top rope and watches as Drek pulls on the wrinkled skin of the fans sitting nearside to get himself back up.

FOOOOOUUUUUUURRRRRRR.

FIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE.

COLE

I never even thought about this! If Drek Stone loses this matchup by countout, that’s it! That’s a loss! PRL picks the stipulation.

COACH

Congratulations. But then again, he wouldn’t lose the title either.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXXXX.

SEEEEEVVVVVEEEENNNNNN.

Now up to his feet, Drek Stone rolls his body over the barricade to land back on the arena floor. With a grin, Cappa stares at his stunned opponent.

EIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT.

With a determined burst of energy from hearing the referee come so close to counting him out, Drek hoists himself up and quickly rolls back into the ring.

COACH

Well, at least that possibility has been eliminated.

COLE

Yes, but the Heavyweight Champion is still in trouble. He has less than seven minutes left.

The Mad Cappa strolls towards his opponent to keep the onslaught going – but gets a sudden poke in the left eye from the champion! Cappa falls to one knee, preoccupied with the searing pain in his pupil, as Drek Stone pops back up to his feet, dashes forward, and plants a hard kick against the side of Cappa’s head, sending the former Puerto Rican champion to the mat. With surprising swiftness, Drek quickly twists Cappa’s arm from behind and rolls him up in a La Magistral Cradle!

ONNNNEEEEE!

TWWWWWOOO!

The Mad Cappa breaks open the pinfall attempt with a strong kick of his legs. Both men rapidly climb to their feet, with Cappa the slightly slower of the two. This gives Drek the chance to slip behind his opponent, jump up, wrap himself around Cappa’s arms, and bring The Mad Cappa down with a crucifix pin. Once again, the referee counts.

ONNNNEEEEEEE!

TWWWWWOOOO!

And once again, Cappa powers himself out of the pin. Just as before, both superstars make their way back up as quickly as possible.

~* SIX MINUTES LEFT~*

COLE

And Drek Stone’s strategy is evident. Get that pinfall – by any means possible.

COACH

He’s going to go balls-to-the-wall in these next six minutes, Cole.

Taking a deep breath, Cappa shakes his head as he stands back up. His equilibrium has obviously been affected from Drek blindsiding him with so many pins. However, just that split second makes all the difference – as Drek Stone catches him offguard with a jaw-shattering superkick to the chin! Cappa’s hands shoot up involuntarily as he sprawls back, slamming helplessly against the mat.

COACH

What a kick!

With the fire of competition in his eyes, Drek ignores his opponent laying prone on the mat as he begins to scale the turnbuckles. However, his attention is diverted from seeing who has just stepped onto the stage.

COLE

It’s Puerto Rican Lightning and Stephen Popick. What the hell are they doing here?!

COACH

Well, if that isn’t just the dumbest question you could have asked!

Now looking hesitant, Drek stares at his World Without End opponent who is looking unbelievably cocky tonight. Brandishing a steel chair in his hand, PRL slowly begins to make his way down to the ringside area. Behind him, as I just wrote before, is Popick. With a white towel around his neck, Popick struts down to the ring like he’s The Fonz, throwing raspy “heyyyyyys” to the crowd with every step, when he’s really more like the nerdy, white, bespectacled towelboy the Memphis Grizzlies use. Turn on their games once in a while. You’ll see who I’m talking about.

However, now that Drek Stone has been appropriately distracted, it’s Cappa’s time to shine. With Drek standing on the middle rope – and his back facing towards his very dangerous opponent – he has seemingly made the biggest cardinal mistake of professional wrestling. Sure enough, Cappa has been around long enough to know how this goes. He surges forward, bounces onto the middle rope behind Drek, grabs his opponent in a reverse waistlock –

-- AND HURLS DREK STONE OFF THE MIDDLE TURNBUCKLE WITH A RELEASE GERMAN SUPLEX!

The Tennessee crowd once again bursts with cheers as The Mad Cappa hits Drek Stone with another major impact move!

“CAPPA!!!”

“CAPPA!!!”

“CAPPA!!!”

With Drek grasping at the back of his head, Cappa rolls over and drapes an arm over the Heavyweight Champion’s chest!

ONNNNNEEEEEEEEE!!!

TWWWWWWWWOOOO!!!

SHOULDER UP!

COLE

And The Mad Cappa came one second away from becoming the Heavyweight Champion!

Drek Stone shoots a shoulder up as Tha Puerto Rican has finally made it to ringside. Yet it doesn’t look like he’s here to interfere. Yet, anyway. He merely sets up his chair and sits on it, happy to get a closeup seat to the action.

~* FIVE MINUTES LEFT ~*

COLE

It seems for the third week in a row, PRL’s mind games have thrown off Drek Stone, at least for the short-term. You don’t see the Heavyweight Champion make too many mental mistakes.

COACH

And it’s not like PRL cares who he’s facing at World Without End. The Mad Cappa. Drek Stone. It’s all the same to him.

Taking his time, not minding about the clock running down, The Mad Cappa shakes his head slowly as he rises to his knees. Meanwhile, Drek is very slowly rolling over, rubbing the back of his head as he does so.

COACH

Now, if Cappa was smart – which he’s not – he would once again try to take this match slowly. Nurse it. If you make this match last any longer than the four minutes and forty seconds left on the clock, you have half the battle won already. The disappointment could get to Drek a little too much.

Although Drek Stone is now stumbling back to his feet, The Mad Cappa is already sitting on the top turnbuckle, waiting for his arch-rival to get back up. Drek, not quite knowing where he is or what he’s doing, sees Cappa perched on the top rope, so he instinctively tries walking over. But once he gets close enough, The Mad Cappa immediately grabs him in a tight front facelock. Drek tries batting his arms against Cappa’s back to break the hold, but his blows aren’t nearly strong enough. With the crowd solidly behind him, The Mad Cappa jumps off the top rope with a TORNADO DDT –

-- BUT DREK STONE BLOCKS IT!

COACH

That may have just saved the match!

With pure strength, Drek Stone manages to plant The Mad Cappa on his feet….and then brings him over with a bridging Northern Lights Suplex pin! The referee starts his count!

ONNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

TWWWWWWWWOOOOOO!!

THRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

KICKOUT! The Mad Cappa just gets out! With a smirk, PRL sarcastically claps for Drek Stone as both men strain in the ring to get back up. With Drek up first, he fires a back elbow, catching Cappa flush across the cheek. The Mad Cappa holds his head as Drek limps over to the turnbuckles and scampers his way to the top rope. Once he’s up there, Cappa comes stumbling forward –

-- AND DREK STONE JUMPS OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH A MOONSAULT CROSSBODY! The impact sends Cappa right down to the mat and Drek on top of him for the pin!

ONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

TWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

SHOULDER UP!!!! Drek Stone slaps against the mat in frustration as Cappa once again gets his shoulder up.

~* FOUR MINUTES LEFT *~

COLE

And Drek is busting out some tricks we’re not accustomed to seeing from him. He generally uses a more ground-based attack in his matches, but that’s when he’s out to last for the long haul. Tonight, he wants results, and he wants them fast, so he’s taking to the air.

Grabbing a solid hold of The Mad Cappa’s hair, Drek yanks him up by his roots back to a standing position. Cappa seems to have had his lip busted open hardway from the moonsault, likely from Drek’s knee catching him in the mouth. To add insult to injury, and humiliate Cappa a little, Drek grips Cappa’s lip between his fingers and twists it violently, sending a sharp tweak of pain through the former Puerto Rican champion’s body. He then grabs Cappa’s arm and gives him a hard irish whip into the ropes. Once Cappa bounces back, Drek lifts him up – and SLAMS him into the mat with a powerful spinebuster!

COACH

YES!

COLE

Now where do you think he got that move from?!

COACH

It’s team solidarity, Cole! Hoff couldn’t be here, so Drek has decided to give us all a reminder of his buddy! I respect that.

With Cappa down on the mat, Drek moves to stand over his opponent’s head. He bends down – and starts feigning pumping up his boots.

COACH

Oh no he isn’t!

COLE

I think he is!

PRL angrily raises his eyebrows at ringside as Drek Stone finishes his pump-up action. The Italian Stallion then runs and bounces off the far side of the ropes. Once he comes back, he jives his shoulders…dusts his right shoulder off…and drops a fist down onto the Mad Cappa’s forehead!

COLE

The Five-Knuckle Shuffle! Stolen straight out of PRL’s moveset!

COACH

I have to question why Drek Stone is wasting time with this. Pin Cappa now, Drek! Then worry about PRL!

COLE

That’s just not the way he does things.

PRL shakes his head loosely, trying not to let Drek Stone’s mocking get to him. But he can’t help but be a little concerned as Drek gets back up, without going for the cover, and stands near The Mad Cappa’s head once again. PRL looks back at the AngleTron as the clock keeps ticking.

~* THREE MINUTES LEFT ~*

He looks back towards the ring in time to catch Drek Stone ripping off his elbowpad, spitting on it, and throwing it towards the crowd.

COLE

He couldn’t be!

COACH

Drek, my man, what are you doing?!

COLE

I think the Heavyweight Champion is ready to start playing some mind games of his own!

Puerto Rican Lightning stands out of his chair and kicks it aside as Drek does that strange hand-signal thing that someone always does. I don’t know how the hell I would begin to describe it. He then bounces off the far side of the ropes, leaps over the Mad Cappa’s body, and bounces off the other side of the ring. Once he slides back…

…he gives Puerto Rican Lightning and Stephen Popick two middle fingers…

…and plunges an IntenseZone elbow straight into The Mad Cappa’s chest! The crowd roars as Drek Stone hooks the leg for the cover!

ONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE~!

TWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOO~!

THRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

SHOULDER UP! The Tennessee crowd collectively gasps as The Mad Cappa just manages to throw his shoulder up. Tha Puerto Rican is cursing up a storm outside the ring as Drek Stone pushes himself back up to his feet, noticeably pissed off. He stomps near where PRL is standing.

COLE

This could get bad in a hurry.

Tha Puerto Rican, with that famous spanish fury, stares up at Drek Stone who is looking down at him with disgust. The two lock eyes for a second – before Drek Stone spits a thick loogie into PRL’s face. The sold-out arena collectively screams as PRL slowly blinks, allowing the spit to coat his eyelashes. Popick runs over to wipe the phlegm off PRL’s face, but The Corporate Champion shoves Popick aside, preferring to keep it on his face.

DREK

These moves suck, Lightning. Stop paying royalties on these and get yourself a moveset!

With his mind solely on PRL at this point, Drek absent-mindedly walks back towards The Mad Cappa. He leans down to grab Cappa’s hair once again…but The Mad Cappa wraps him up in a small package!

ONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

TWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOO~!

KICKOUT! With a deep breath, Drek breaks the pin attempt and tries scrambling back up. However, the force of his kickout has sent The Mad Cappa rolling backwards and right onto his feet. With Drek in prime position, Cappa immediately grabs his opponent’s legs and sets him up in a slingshot position.

COACH

Oh no!

COLE

If there’s one move that has ever been Drek Stone’s Kryptonite, it’s this one! And it looks like The Mad Cappa is ready to lock it in!

~* TWO MINUTES LEFT *~

Drek Stone tries angling his way out of it, but The Mad Cappa isn’t having it. With determination, he steps over…AND LOCKS DREK STONE IN THE WALLS OF CAPPA!!

COLE

AND HERE WE GO! The Mad Cappa has beaten Drek Stone with this once before! And it could happen again here tonight!

COACH

NO! Everything is falling apart now!

Puerto Rican Lightning looks on from outside the ring with wild eyes as Drek tries arching his back to muscle out of the move, but Cappa uses his weight to push Drek back down towards the mat! The crowd breaks out in hysterical cheers as Drek wildly flails for any nearby ring ropes, but he just isn’t close enough. He pulls at his hair to take his attention away from the Walls, but it proves impossible as Cappa only wrenches back on the hold even tighter.

COLE

Could we be seeing the end of Drek Stone’s title reign?!

COACH

Hell no! It’s not NEAR over! Drek has a minute and thirty seconds left to win this thing, and all will still be right in the world!

As The Mad Cappa continues to squeeze the Walls, resolute in his desire to bring home the championship, Drek is just as determined to keep it around his waist. Gritting his teeth, the Heavyweight Champion uses his hands to slowly try inching his way across the ring. Meanwhile, from outside the ring, Popick has loudly started slapping his hand on the ring apron, encouraging Drek Stone to tap. But for as animated as Popick is, all PRL does is stare at his watch as the seconds tick away.

“TAP!”

“TAP!”

“TAP!”

It’s clear what the Memphis crowd wants Drek Stone to do as he continues to crawl towards the ropes. Only a few inches away now, he opens his pained eyes to see the burning eyes of Puerto Rican Lightning staring back at him. Drek tries not letting it affect him, however, as he lunges forward – and GRABS THE BOTTOM ROPE!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Drek Stone grasps the bottom rope for dear life as the referee forces The Mad Cappa to release the hold. However, the crowd’s boos quickly turns into cheers as the clock reaches its final minute.

~* SIXTY SECONDS LEFT *~

COLE

Drek Stone is now down to his final minute! This match is coming down to the wire!

Drek Stone struggles to pick himself up by holding onto the top rope, frantic to get his win with only fifty-six seconds left. Meanwhile, The Mad Cappa is standing right behind him, ready to strike. Once Drek turns around dizzily, Cappa gives him a kick to the stomach –

-- AND SNAPS DREK STONE’S NECK WITH THE BUST-A-CAP! The arena erupts with screams as Drek Stone backflips across the ring, landing right near the turnbuckles. Cappa raises his arms up to the Memphis crowd as they wildly yell for him to finish it off.

~* FORTY FIVE SECONDS LEFT *~

With Drek Stone down, The Mad Cappa dashes towards him. However, instead of going for the cover, he hops over Drek’s body and begins scaling the turnbuckle.

COACH

This is a big mistake, Michael Cole. I want you to keep this in mind!

COLE

The Mad Cappa may be getting overzealous now! Why wouldn’t he go for the cover?!

He’s looking to end this match in a blaze of glory. That’s why! The Heavyweight Champion is down and the challenger is now on the top rope ready to finish it. Raising his arms up to the crowd, The Mad Cappa elatedly basks in their cheers, thrilled that he’s only seconds away from winning the most coveted prize in the industry.

The Mad Cappa JUMPS off the top rope –

-- WITH A SIDE-SWINGING MOONSAULT –

-- BUT DREK STONE ROLLS OUT OF THE WAY!

The sound of The Mad Cappa’s body smacking against the mat makes a loud *CRASH* as Drek warily wipes the matted hair out of his eyes.

~* THIRTY SECONDS LEFT ~*

The crowd, which was raising the roof off the building only seconds earlier, is now deflated, realizing that Cappa may have blown his biggest chance at winning the big one. With a defiant grin, Drek looks outside the ring at Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Popick as he pulls the challenger up to his feet by his hair.

COLE

I can’t believe it. Only thirty seconds ago, Drek Stone was on the verge of losing his title. Now he’s in control.

COACH

He’s in control, and in a major way, Cole! I told you! Nobody was stopping him tonight!

With some help from Drek Stone, The Mad Cappa woozily makes it up to his feet. Yet not for long. With one swift motion, Drek plants a kick into Cappa’s sternum and traps him in a front facelock.

COLE

The Mad Cappa nearly pulled out a miracle before. Can he manage to find one more?!

Can he? That question is answered as Drek Stone lifts The Mad Cappa up –

-- AND SPIKES HIM INTO THE MAT WITH THE STONECUTTER!!

The building breaks out in a fit of jeers as Drek Stone arrogantly scrambles back to his feet to get one final look at the clock.

~* FIFTEEN SECONDS LEFT *~

After looking at the AngleTron, Drek stares at the referee – only to see a towel come sailing from outside the ring and hitting the official in his eyes.

COLE

Did Stephen Popick just throw his towel at the referee?!

COACH

I….I don’t know!

Sure enough, Popick DID just throw his towel at the referee, blinding him for a second. But a second is all Puerto Rican Lightning needs. He hops up to the ring apron, grabs Drek’s shoulders with both hands, and yanks him back against the ropes. Drek loses his balance as his arms become wrapped between the top and middle ropes – and he suddenly finds himself trapped in the cables!

COACH

What the hell is going on?!

COLE

WAS THIS ALL JUST A SET-UP?!

~* TEN SECONDS LEFT *~

The referee, just now regaining his vision, didn’t manage to see any of it. He only now sees Drek Stone tied up in the ropes, but has no reason as to why.

~* NINE *~

With wide satisfied grins, PRL and Popick start easing their way back up the ramp.

~* EIGHT *~

Screaming at the top of his lungs, Drek kicks his legs furiously to get out.

~* SEVEN *~

The Mad Cappa is still out cold on the mat. He’s not getting back up.

~* SIX *~

From the top of the ramp, PRL stares down at his watch and ticks down the seconds with his fingers.

~* FIVE *~

His face turning beet-red, Drek flexes his muscles as tightly as possible to try breaking out of his predicament.

~* FOUR *~

Drek’s efforts finally pay off as the ring ropes snap back to their original position and the Heavyweight Champion is free!

~* THREE *~

Drek Stone immediately dives towards The Mad Cappa and drops his arm across his opponent’s chest.

~* TWO *~

The referee drops to make the count.

ONNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEE~!~!

~* ONE *~

TWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO~!~!

~* BZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTT *~

THRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!~!

*DING! DING! DING!*

COACH

Oh no!

COLE

What happened?! Did he get it?!

Drek Stone nervously, and almost psychotically, looks up at Michael Buffer getting ready to make his announcement. Buffer, looking rather tense himelf, seems hesitant to make the announcement. The referee runs over and whispers in his ear. After a second, Buffer nods his head. Clearly the official has confirmed what he already thought was true.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen…your winner of the match…AND STILLLLLLLLLLL OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION….DRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEK STOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!

COACH

Yeah, yeah, we knew that one already.

Near the entranceway, Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Popick look on with excitement as they await the second half of the result.

BUFFER

Now, while Tha Puerto Rican defeated The Mad Cappa in a time of eight minutes and twenty two seconds….Drek Stone defeated The Mad Cappa tonight with a time of EIGHT MINUTES AND TWENTY THREE SECONDS…

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

Drek Stone’s jaw drops as Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Popick celebrate at the top of the ramp.

BUFFER

So it will be Tha Puerto Rican picking the stipulation at World Without End. Thankyouladiesandgentlemengoodnight.

Before Drek Stone has a chance to show off his rage, Buffer runs out of the ring and, with the grace of an Olympic pole vaulter, hurls himself over the ringside barricade.

COACH

I don’t believe it.

COLE

Well, it happened. For approximately the third week in a row now, Tha Puerto Rican has outcheated Drek Stone. He has, once again, beaten the Heavyweight Champion at a game the champ thought he mastered!

With a loud laugh, Tha Puerto Rican turns around and walks off the stage. He has gotten the better hand once again.

Meanwhile, Drek Stone looks on. His blood boiling. His teeth gritting.

He has been humiliated for the third straight time.

And he is FURIOUS.

COLE

Unbelievable. Drek Stone has held onto his title, yes, that’s true. He has defeated his biggest archrival in The Mad Cappa. But folks, for all that he has done tonight, Drek is still walking out of here feeling like a loser.

COACH

I shudder to think what he’s going to do now once he finally gets into the ring against Tha Puerto Rican. NOBODY puts their hands on Drek Stone, costs him a match, and lives to talk about it. Popick and PRL might be better off going into hiding.

As Drek Stone tilts his head back in the middle of the ring and screams to the rafters, frustrated that his win has been stolen from him, it becomes clear this is a man who has reached his breaking point.

Coach may be right.

Fade to black

Edited by KingPK

CREDITS:

Written by:

King Cucaracha

Tony149

Alfdogg

KingPK

NYU

The Man Behind the Curtain:

KingPK

©2006 OAOAST Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.

Sign in to follow this