TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

When Myspace rules the world

I mainly use MySpace to either leave occasional comments with my friends or find new bands to listen to. I've found a couple that I think are decent off MySpace (Hatesphere primarily), but most of the bands that want to add me sound either like Hatebreed or Slipknot...neither of which I'm a fan of.

It's also a good way to get the latest info from the bands I have on my friends list. That way I know when they're touring without having to check out different venue pages and such, or when their next album is being released, hear some demo stuff, etc.

But yeah...I got nothing to really add. I enjoy going on my MySpace and leaving dumbass comments on my friends pages and then hearing back from them the next time I see them with either "that was a fucking hilarious comment" or "what the hell did that mean"? Be it comparing Dragonforce to Poison or quoting Dead Kennedys, my comments don't mean much.

...and my pics are fucking stupid. I should get rid of a couple of 'em, though I definitely need to keep the "I PEED MYSELF" one from Warped Tour '05.