TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 9/28/06

HDLOGOBD.jpg

COLE

Just three days from our next pay-per-view event, World Without End, HeldDOWN comes to you from Austin, Texas! Good evening everybody, Michael Cole here along with the Coach as always and we have a lot of guys in the back who just can't wait until Sunday night. Tonight, we've got the final three Beat the Clock matches to determine who will enter the Heartland Invitational Chamber of Hell last.

COACH

The time to beat is 8:45.

COLE

Also, Drek Stone and Hoff are in the building, so you KNOW we'll hear from them at some point in the show.

COACH

Watch your tone. When Drek's on the screen, the ratings go through the roof.

COLE

All that and more coming up tonight, so let's kick it off.

God of Thunder hits, and Thunderkid gets a big pop as he heads to the ring.

COLE

And our Beat the Clock series resumes with Thunderkid, who's been on fire since AngleSlam, against PRL! Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following is a Beat-the-Clock matchup, scheduled for one fall, with a 15-minute time limit! Making his way to the ring, from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 255 pounds...THUNDERKID!!!!!

COACH

Well, let's find out if he can keep up that hot streak tonight!

Tear Away by Drowning Pool hits and Christian Wright makes his way out, to big-time boos.

COLE

And it's The Moral Highground, Christian Wright!

BUFFER

His opponent, from Raleigh, North Carolina, weighing in at 233 pounds...CHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRISSSSSSSSTIANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIGHT!!!!!

Wright slides into the ring as the referee checks TK, and taunts the crowd, drawing boos. The referee then checks him as he turns around.

BUFFER

The time to beat is eight minutes, 45 seconds, set by Colombian Heat.

The referee calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

COLE

Well, it's going to be tough for TK to accomplish that time with Christian Wright, but with the roll he's been on lately, you never know!

TK turns to adjust his boots, and Wright attacks! Wright hammers away on TK in the corner, sending him down to one knee.

COLE

And a sneak attack by Wright!

COACH

That's what he's gotta do! That was a dumb move by TK right there!

Wright picks up TK, and lays in a CHOP~!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

And another!

Crowd: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Wright pulls TK out, and whips him into the ropes, but TK ducks a clothesline, and floors Wright with one of his own! TK yells out to the crowd, which responds in kind. TK then whips Wright into the ropes, and picks him up in a PRESS SLAM~!

COLE

And TK showing off that tremendous power!

TK holds him for a few seconds, then tosses him down to the mat! Wright gets up, holding his back, and TK follows him in, clotheslining him over the top to the floor!

COACH

And Christian in big trouble, he needs to get it together!

Wright gains his senses, then climbs up onto the apron. TK catches him coming up, and suplexes him back inside!

COLE

Beautiful execution on that suplex!

Cover...

Kickout!

TK backs into the ropes, and drops an elbow!

COACH

BIG elbow!

TK measures, then backs in and drops a second, and then a third! Cover...

Kickout!

COLE

And TK going for quick covers, very smart on his part!

Wright gets up and crawls over to the ropes, as TK follows.

COACH

Break it up, ref, he's in the ropes!

The ref backs TK off, then when he moves, TK charges, but Wright delivers a BIG backdrop right to the floor!

COLE

WOW, TK took a LONG fall on that one!

COACH

He's hurtin' right now, and Christian needs to take a breather!

COLE

But he can't let him get counted out, either! He needs a pinfall or a submission to win his spot at World Without End!

As the referee counts, Wright catches his wing, then slides out to follow TK. He holds onto the apron as he drops knees on TK, then picks him up and drops him sternum-first across the guardrail!

COLE

And TK goes right across the steel! Christian Wright really pouring on the punishment here!

Wright tosses TK back into the ring, then backs into the ropes and drops a big knee to the sternum! Cover...

Kickout!

Wright then picks up TK, hooks him, and delivers the SPINAL FUSION~!

COACH

And Christian may be setting him up here!

Cover...

Shoulder up!

COLE

But TK not done yet!

Christian waits for TK to get up, and catches him with a Dragon Screw!

COACH

He could be going for it right now!

Wright locks in the FIGURE-FOUR~!!!

COLE

Figure-four locked in by Christian Wright!

COACH

Bye-bye, TK!

TK screams in pain as Wright clamps down on the hold. TK leans on one elbow, trying to fight the pain, then lays on his back.

TK sits up! Wright cinches down again, causing TK to go down again.

TK sits up, and moves to his side when he does, moving the hold!

COLE

And TK could be trying to reverse this here!

TK swings his arm, which gives him more momentum, and he finally turns the hold over!

COLE

And TK has reversed this thing!

COACH

I don't believe it!

Wright gets down on the mat, then pushes up, and turns the hold right back over!

COACH

Oh yeah! Way to go, Christian!

COLE

And TK back in trouble now!

TK goes to his back...

TK sits up, then scoots over slowly, and grabs the bottom rope!

COLE

And the referee's got to break the hold! Christian was really close there!

TK pulls himself up on the ropes, and Wright delivers a knee to the back, then chokes TK on the ropes. The referee counts, and Wright breaks at four. Wright then picks up TK and whips him into the ropes, then ducks down, as TK flips over with a sunset flip!

NO! Kickout!

Wright pops right up and clotheslines TK to the mat!

COACH

And Christian right back on the offensive!

Wright measures TK, then backs into the ropes and delivers a swinging neckbreaker! Wright then goes to the top rope...

COLE

And Christian Wright going up!

Wright goes for the HOLY GRAIL~!...but TK rolls out of the way!

COLE

But nobody home!

TK gets up slowly, and starts delivering right jabs, then floors Wright with a clothesline! Then a second! TK follows up with a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! Cover...

NO! Wright gets the shoulder up!

TK hits Wright with a BICYCLE KICK~!, then sets Wright up on the buckles.

COLE

TK going for a high-risk move right here...

TK climbs up to the top rope, and goes for a SUPER HURRICANRANA~!, but Wright holds onto the ropes, and TK spills to the mat!

COLE

And a nasty fall there by TK!

Wright hops down, and hooks a dazed TK.

COACH

Here it comes, Cole!

COLE

Wright going for the Corkscrew suplex!

However, TK slips behind the back, hooking him on the way down, and delivering the SCORPION DEATHDROP~!!!!!11111

COLE

And the Scorpion Deathdrop from TK!

COACH

That could be it!

3!!!

COLE

And it is! We've got a new time!

*DING DING DING*

(7:37)

BUFFER

Here is your winner, in a time of seven minutes and 37 seconds...THUNDERKID!!!!!

COLE

And TK keepin' that hot streak rollin', he's now the man to beat! Moving on, as you know, Peter Knight faces Longdogger Pete this Sunday with Knight putting his career on the line. Tonight, we want to look back at some of Knight's biggest moments in the OAOAST with the OAOAST Backtracker.

The OAOAST Backtracker is brought to you by the Get Patty To Write Again Fund

*The Parka and Peter Knight walk backstage towards the entranceway, discussing Parka’s strategy for his upcoming match. The crowd boos both heartily.*

Knight: “Remember, tell him he has split ends, and then kick him in the teeth.”

Parka: “This guy is going to realize I’m not to be messed with.”

Knight: “Hello, what’s this?”

*They come upon Simmons and Calvin discussing future endorsements and whatnot*

Knight: “Want a little warmup?”

Parka: “You take it; I’m saving my pain for one man.”

*Knight approaches the 24/7 champ as Parka roughly pushes away Simmons*

Parka: “Easy there, hombre, this will only take a minute.”

*Knight approaches Calvin and decks him with a right to the jaw. Knight scoops him up and slams him through a table and covers. A ref runs into frame and makes the three count. Knight brushes himself off and takes the 24/7 belt and Parka and Knight resume their walk.*

Coach: “At least Knight got to do something tonight.”

Parka: “Nice belt.”

Knight: “Yeah. Now, the most important thing is to make him cry, that gives you a BIG opening.”

Commercial break

Debonaire by Dope hits and Gunner Sharps makes his way to the ring.

COLE

And Gunner Sharps on his way, with a tough time to beat! Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following is the second Beat-the-Clock match of the evening, scheduled for one fall, with a 15-minute time limit! Introducing, making his way to the ring, from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 375 pounds...GUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

COACH

Well, Gunner's the biggest man in the Chamber match, imagine the edge he'll have should he in fact beat Thunderkid's time!

Gunner climbs over the top rope into the ring, and hops up and down. Sweet Home Chicago hits and Jumbo struts through the curtains to a nice pop.

COLE

But he'll have to get through an even bigger man to accomplish that!

BUFFER

His opponent...from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 440 pounds...JUMMMMMMMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Jumbo slaps hands with the fans on his way down the aisle, then walks up the steps and climbs into the ring. He takes his jacket off and hands it to the referee.

BUFFER

The time to beat is seven minutes, 37 seconds, set by Thunderkid.

*DING DING DING*

Jumbo and Gunner get face-to-face in the center of the ring. Gunner shoves Jumbo, then Jumbo shoves back.

COLE

And these two big men talking a lot of trash in there!

COACH

But who will be the first to back it up?

Jumbo grabs Gunner in a side headlock. Gunner backs Jumbo into the ropes, and shoves him off. Gunner leapfrogs Jumbo (!), then clotheslines him to the mat!

COLE

And a great show of agility by Gunner Sharps, followed by a powerful clothesline!

Gunner then waits for Jumbo to get up. They circle the ring, and tie up. Gunner backs Jumbo into a corner, and lays in knees to the midsection, then pulls him out and whips him into the ropes. Gunner tries a hiptoss on the way back, but Jumbo blocks, then spins to the other side and delivers a hiptoss of his own!

COLE

And a great counter by Jumbo!

Jumbo dances around in the center of the ring as Gunner slides into a corner, then Jumbo flexes his muscles.

COACH

Oh, PLEASE.

Gunner then SPITS at Jumbo, who returns the favor!

COLE

Uh-oh, and tempers are flaring now!

Gunner comes out and ties up with Jumbo, then breaks and goes to the eyes. He goes for a bodyslam, but Jumbo escapes, and delivers one of his own! Gunner gets up, and Jumbo delivers another one! Jumbo then takes a couple steps back, and moves in with a DROPKICK~!, sending Gunner over the top to the floor!

COLE

And look at the 440-pounder get up for that dropkick!

Jumbo DANCES~!, then goes to the ropes and grabs onto them, and thinks about jumping over, before stopping and shaking his head, as the crowd laughs.

COACH

We might have been in for a REAL treat had Jumbo gone through with that one!

Jumbo climbs out, and delivers forearm blows to the back of Gunner, then rolls him back in, and wrings the arm. He drops an elbow to the shoulder joint, then wrings the arm once again. Gunner backs him into the corner, and delivers an overhead forearm blow to the sternum.

COLE

Nice shot right there by Gunner!

Gunner then brings Jumbo to mid-ring, and goes for a suplex!

COLE

Gunner's gonna try to suplex the big guy here!

Gunner goes for it, but Jumbo blocks! He then blocks a second time, and delivers a suplex of his own! Jumbo then measures Gunner, and drops an elbow! Cover...

Kickout!

COLE

And it's been all Jumbo in this one, folks, yet another man threatening to win a spot in the Heartland Invitational Chamber of Hell at World Without End!

Jumbo wrings the arm, then ducks underneath said arm, and takes Gunner over and to the mat!

COLE

And a nice wristlock suplex! Haven't seen that from the big guy!

Cover...

Kickout!

Jumbo whips Gunner into a corner, and charges for an AVALANCHE~!, but Gunner moves out of the way! Gunner catches Jumbo backing up, and delivers a back suplex!

COACH

There's a nice suplex, he didn't get it all the way up, but he got enough of it!

Cover...

Kickout!

Gunner then waits for Jumbo to get up, and hooks a SLEEPER~!

COLE

Sleeperhold applied by Gunner Sharps!

COACH

And no matter how big you are, Cole, you can be beaten with a sleeperhold!

Jumbo slowly fades, then sinks to his knees. The referee checks his arm...

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

Jumbo holds through on the last lift, and stands back up, lifting Gunner onto his back! As he runs towards a corner, however, Gunner slips off and shoves Jumbo in, then delivers a foot to the gut, and sets up another suplex!

COLE

He tried this once, and couldn't get it done!

This time, however, Gunner executes the suplex perfectly!

COACH

WOW!

COLE

But he got it done that time!

Gunner pumps his fists, then covers...

Shoulder up!

Gunner climbs to the top rope.

COACH

And that's a big man going upstairs, Cole!

COLE

375 pounds...

Gunner leaps off, but Jumbo gets his foot up!

COLE

But Jumbo was ready for it!

Jumbo gets to his feet, and delivers a trapped-arm belly-to-belly gutwrench! Cover...

NO! Shoulder up!

Jumbo whips Gunner into a corner, and delivers an AVALANCHE~! Gunner staggers out, and lands on his back, then Jumbo comes in and delivers the XL SPLASH~!!!

COLE

There's the splash!

Cover...

But Gunner gets his foot on the bottom rope!

COACH

But Gunner too close to the ropes!

Jumbo picks up Gunner, and sets him on the buckles. Jumbo tries to follow him up, but Gunner is able to kick away, and keeps Jumbo down. He delivers a stiff one to the left side of the face, knocking Jumbo to the mat, then stands up on the top rope, and as Jumbo gets up, he jumps off with a SUNSET FLIP~! Jumbo holds on, and drops down...but Gunner slides out of the way!

COLE

Nobody home!

Gunner sets Jumbo up between the legs.

COACH

There's no way.

Gunner grabs Jumbo around the waist, then lets out a big yell as he lifts Jumbo over his shoulder, drawing oohs and ahhs from the crowd.

COLE

He got him up!

Gunner backs into the corner, then runs out and delivers the ALL GUNS BLAZING~!!!

COACH

HE DID IT!

Cover...

3!!!

COLE

Amazing feat by Gunner, and he takes the best time!

*DING DING DING*

(6:01)

BUFFER

The winner of the match, in a time of six minutes and one second...GUNNERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHARPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Gunner celebrates emphatically in the ring.

COACH

And Gunner's got to know that that time should secure him the last entry spot in the Chamber!

COLE

It's going to be tough for Brock to top this one! Let's go to Josh in the back.

MATTHEWS

Right now, I'm joined by the former 24/7 Champion Landon Maddix and Megan Skye...

Clearly, Landon doesn't appreciate the (other) f-bomb from Matthews and glares around at him, which goes unnoticed by the nerdy reporter as Megan quickly calms her man down.

MATTHEWS

...hoping to get the big scoop on the big announcement, coming out of last week's show. Landon, it's officially signed for World Without End, you and a partner of your choosing against the former OAOAST Tag Team Champions of the world, The Global Party Exchange. All that's left now is for you to announce who the partner is. So...

MADDIX

It's Michael Stephens.

Josh, bless him, seems a little confused. Maybe that's because he expected a little banter before the announcement, maybe because the name Michael Stephens means nothing to him whatsoever.

MATTHEWS

Uhm...I'm sorry, who?

MADDIX

Heh. See, that's why I question why you're even here Josh Matthews. An OAOAST reporter, with little to no knowledge of the outside world, interviewing a multi-federation megastar. Ill advised, if you ask me. See, I could reel off a list of names from my SWF roladex and you'd be clueless. I could say I was going to team up with El Luchadore Magnifico. Or Dace Night. Or, perhaps even the enigmatic Exploding Chicken.

MATTHEWS

Exploding Chicken? The guy who referee Miami Mayhem, that's your partner?

MADDIX

...I forgot you know him. Look, the point is, I could say any number of names from my laundry list of SWF buddies... they love me over there, god bless 'em... and not you, nor The GPX, would have any idea what they're in for. Fact is, my SWF Tag Team Championship partner and current World and Cruiserweight Champion, Michael Stephens, will NOT be my partner. I couldn't convince him to sully himself by coming over here, sadly. But that's okay. Really, I don't want an SWF superstar as my partner. Their opinion is slightly tilted against the OAOAST.

To show that he's thinking, Landon scratches his chin.

MADDIX

Come to think of it, that's why I've had such a problem choosing a partner in the first place. It seems the boys in the locker room may have slightly misunderstood some of what I said when I arrived here in the OAOAST and are a little... 'slow'... to warm to me.

MATTHEWS

You said that compared to the SWF, the OAOAST locker room is (unfurls a piece of paper) "like a group of, to steal a phrase, "glorified stuntmen", playing at wrestling."

MADDIX

Well researched.

MATTHEWS

Thank you.

MADDIX

Now, if you remember, I also said that I'm not here to 'kill this company'. I'm here to BE this company. I am the Saviour Of The OAOAST! Not to neccessarily rid the locker room of those people as to convert them. Which makes my choice that bit harder. See, without the support of the OAOAST locker room, I was left with limited options. Limited options of who I could trust. People I knew. People who shared a common bond with me. And then, last week, that list of options limited itself to one. So, I'm left with no other choice to name my partner as... a member of The Wildcards, of which I have no affiliation I might add...

...Todd Cortez everyone! Come on in buddy.

Slow on the uptake, apparantly, Josh now realises why Todd Cortez was standing off screen and waiting for his cue to step into camera shot. Not making eye contact with either Megan or Maddix, Cortez positions himself the other side of Matthews and folds his arms, looking every bit anything but the tag partner of Landon.

MADDIX

See, I'm not a Wildcard and some of what they do is evil and stuff, yadda yadda, but the fact is Todd Cortez is the only man in this godforsaken place I'd even contemplate teaming with under my own will. You talk about The GPX being former OAOAST Tag Team Champions. Well, me and Todd here, we're former SWF Tag Team Champions. We are every inch the team the boyband badboys claim to be. We ar...WHAT!? What is it!?

Landon notices Josh's confused looks back and forth and finally has had enough.

MATTHEWS

Well... it's just... don't you two... hate each other?

CORTEZ

That's tru...

MADDIX

Hate is such a strong word, Josh! Sure, myself and my streetwise partner have had some minor creative differences in the past...

MATTHEWS

You two won Feud Of The Year in the SWF just one year ago.

CORTEZ

And I won that fe...

MADDIX

How can you know that and not know who Michael Stephens is!? (groans) Look, me and Todd aren't the best of friends, that's no secret. But I'm not one to hold a grudge.

To the side, Cortez rolls his eyes. If there were ever a line that was specifically not intended to come out of the mouth of Landon Maddix, it would either be that, or maybe "Ego, what ego?". Tough call.

MADDIX

Maybe we're not good friends. Maybe a little too much water has passed under the bridge for us to really 'get along'. But we have a common bond. An SWF bond. We also, admittedly, have a history together, some bad, but some very good. We were a great team once in a while. And you don't just lose that ability to team naturally with someone. Todd Cortez is no stranger to The GPX and I am confident that together, we can collect ourselves enough to put the past to the side and in the name of our seperate 'missions' in the OAOAST, get together and put The GPX down at World Without End. Maybe for Cortez it's about some crazy bloodlust, trying to take the OAOAST over for... whatever crazy reasons he may have.

Cortez rolls his eyes again.

MADDIX

Unlike my urban gangsta compatriot beside me, I'm not here to ruin this company and single people out for abuse for no reason. With me, The GPX brought it on themselves. My problem wasn't with them, it was with Jade Rodez and her own personal pep squad. This issue had nothing to do with The Global Party Exchange to begin with. Infact, my only crime against them was helping them to victory one week on this very show. But as much as I don't share my former SWF buddies' stance, I'm certainly no pushover. So The GPX want to be ungrateful? They want a fight? So be it. Outsider or not, I'm not going to lay down and be trodden on like some...

CORTEZ

Some cockroach?

MADDIX

...some cockroach! I'm no cockroach, I'm "La Cucaracha"! I'm Landon Maddix! And Global Party Exchange, I've just declared Martial Law on your asses!! C'mon, we're done here.

Landon signals openly for anyone to follow him and Megan does so. Curiously, or maybe not so curiously, Cortez takes one look at The Next Generation, sighing under his breath as he skulks off in the other direction. All leaving Josh Matthews, alone, save for his microphone and camera.

MATTHEWS

Todd Cortez and Landon Maddix. A little disfunctional, by the looks of things, but tag team partners at World Without End.

OAOAST Backtracker

JOSIE

Ok then. OH!!! I forgot again…..dammed cigarettes. That kid was here to meet Hoff. The guy that wants to see YOU was in my office signing an OaOast contract to make his return to the company. Since you don’t mind, let’s bring him out now.

The crowd buzzes, wondering who Josie is talking about. Nothing happens for a few moments until…….

CUE: Oh Hell Yeah

COACH, COLE and CABOOSE

YO~!

YEAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Peter Knight walks through the curtain to a rabid ovation. Killings wears a look of confusion on his face, having no idea who he is. PK is wearing an Anglemania IV t-shirt and jeans and a military buzz-cut. He’s actually slimmed down a little bit.

COACH

Man, everyone’s returning lately. I’m waiting for the Camino to pull up behind him.

Knight walks up the ring steps and enters the ring. Killings puts his hands up in defense, but Knight just stares at him while the fans chant.

“P-K”

“P-K”

“P-K”

“P-K”

CABOOSE

Hey, Prince Killings……Peter Knight…..PK…..is that a coincidence?

Killings prepares for a fight, but Knight remains stoic, leading Prince to drop his guard. The staredown continues…..until Knight lifts his left hand and pulls his thumb across his throat, saying only one word.

“Cut.”

*BAM* *BAM* *BAM*

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

Before launching into a flurry of right hands on Prince. He shoots him off the ropes and *CRACK* nails him with a side kick. He quickly pulls him back up by the hair and hooks his head, *BANG* nailing one vertical suplex, *BANG* and another before picking him up for one more, but holding Killings in position until….*BOOM* he drops him forward in a falcon arrow, completing the Roll. He jumps to his feet, waiting for Killings to get to his feet before scooping him up in a fireman’s carry. The fans rise, knowing what is coming.

COLE

YEAH!!! DO IT!!!!

Knight parades around the ring, showing Killings off for every side before pushing him off and….

*WHUMP*

Driving him face-first to the mat in a Diamond Cutter position.

COLE

KNIGHTMARE!!!! KNIGHTMARE!!!! PK IS BACK!!!!

Commercial break

Master Blaster (Jammin') hits, and the Jamaicans make their way down the aisle, to a nice pop.

COLE

And Team Jamaica set to make their official debut in the OAOAST!

BUFFER

The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall! Making their way down the aisle, hailing from Montego Bay, Jamaica, at a combined weight of 479 pounds...introducing REGGIE LAMONT and DENZEL SPENCER, TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

The Jamaicans climb into the ring and pose on the buckles, getting cheers from the fans.

COLE

For those unfamiliar with Team Jamaica, they were the Cinderella story of the Tag Team World Cup, making it all the way to the Final Four at AngleSlam, where they were defeated by the Canadians, but they impressed enough to be offered an OAOAST contract, and as a result, here they are on HeldDOWN~!

BUFFER

Their opponents, at a combined weight of 459 pounds...from Kansas City, Missouri, Dennis Pierce!

*jobber reaction*

BUFFER

And from Omaha, Nebraska, Chuck Clark!

*jobber reaction*

*DING DING DING*

Denzel starts out with Chuck, and takes him down with a drop toe hold. He then goes to a side headlock, as Chuck tries to get to his feet. He does, and shoves Denzel into the ropes. Denzel ducks a clothesline, and delivers a dropkick!

COLE

Great elevation on the dropkick by Denzel Spencer!

Denzel follows up with a axe kick, sending Chuck down and back into his corner! Chuck tags in Dennis, and Denzel obliges and tags in Reggie.

COLE

Switch on both sides, as Reggie Lamont in there now, as well!

Dennis goes for a running shoulderblock on Reggie, but can't move him. He then goes to the ropes again. Reggie leapfrogs him, then catches him with a high knee! He follows up by underhooking Dennis, and delivering a TIGER BOMB~!

COACH

BIG move from Reggie!

Reggie picks Dennis up in a bearhug, then moves him up so he's laying with his midsection across Reggie's shoulder. He then tags in Denzel, who backs into the ropes, jumps up, and completes the SINSEMILLA~!

COLE

Great double team move by the Jamaicans!

Denzel scoops up Dennis, and executes an airplane spin! After four revolutions, He drops Dennis to his back, then tags Reggie back in before dropkicking Chuck off the apron! He follows with a TWISTING PLANCHA~!

COACH

WHOA!

COLE

Outstanding move!

Reggie has Dennis on his shoulders, as Denzel climbs the top rope...and they execute the JAMAICAN BOBSLED~!!!

COLE

Put this one in the books, folks!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

BUFFER

Here are your winners...TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMM JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMAICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

COLE

Very impressive debut for the Jamaicans, as they look like they're more than ready for World Without End!

The scene cuts to the locker room where the OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion Drek Stone is methodically taping his right wrist. The fans instinctively break out into a wild chorus of boos as Drek slowly wraps the athletic tape around his arm, over and over. Once he’s content with the job he’s done, he shifts over and begins taping his left wrist. In the midst of this project though, Hoff steps into the room.

HOFF

Drek, what the hell are you doing?

DREK

Getting ready.

HOFF

Getting ready for what? You’re changing into your wrestling gear, but you don’t even have a match tonight!

With a grin, Drek stops wrapping the tape around his arm for a second.

DREK

That doesn’t mean I shouldn’t get ready for a battle anyway, of course.

He then looks down and starts once again.

HOFF

Drek, I’m getting a little worried here. Have you even started thinking about a strategy for this Sunday?

DREK

Heh.

HOFF

Heh?

DREK

Hoff, are you joking? We don’t need a strategy. It’s real simple. You don’t ever throw in that towel and we don’t ever lose this match. That’s it! I’ll fight with PRL until the crystal ball drops in Times Square and we’re celebrating New Year’s Eve 2010. As long as you don’t throw in that towel, the Heavyweight belt is staying with me.

HOFF

Now I know you’re smarter than this.

DREK

Oh, you’d be surprised.

HOFF

Let me put it to you this way. I’m not going to watch my only friend in the OAOAST turn into a cripple on Sunday. If PRL destroys you at World Without End – and I mean, he really has you down and out – I’m throwing in that towel.

DREK

NO!

Drek takes his roll of masking tape and angrily flings it across the room.

DREK

You are NOT to throw in your towel at ANY cost. You understand?!

HOFF

If…

DREK

No! There are no exceptions! I don’t care what PRL does. If he starts swinging an axe like he’s CWM the Lumberkjack and chops off both my legs, so be it. If he straps me down to a chair and forces me to watch AND understand that entire storyline between Rick Edwards and Father, let him!

HOFF

That WAS really confusing, I have to admit.

DREK

And I don’t care if PRL forces me to wear a pair of Coke-bottle eyeglasses and turns me into Schaeffer II: Electric Boogaloo. No matter what, you do NOT throw in that towel. You have no reason to do it. Have you really forgotten just how much of a bastard I’ve been to you in the past?

HOFF

I thought we agreed to put everything in the past behind us.

DREK

Well, for one night – and one night only – I want you to remember everything. Hoff, you should WANT to see me get ripped apart. You should WANT to hear me screaming in agony. To see the blood dripping off my forehead. Think about it. How much have I put you through in the past?

HOFF

Don’t remind me.

DREK

Come on. Think about it. I’ve left you laying unconscious more times in the ring that I care to remember. I screwed you out of winning my Heavyweight Title not once but twice! One of which was in your OWN hometown!

HOFF

Believe me, I haven’t forgotten that.

DREK

I’ve banged chairs over your gigantic melon of a skull and given you so many concussions that I heard even Troy Aikman once said “Damn, that brother needs to take better care of his head.”

The crowd collectively boos since we are, of course, in Austin – and not that Austin fans as a whole necessarily cheer for the Dallas Cowboys, but we’ll pretend Texas is just one big happy state. So, yeah. Booooooooooo.

HOFF

Yeah, I know.

DREK

Come on Hoff. There’s been so many times I’ve hurt you and embarrassed you in the ring. In the locker room. In the parking lot. From state to state, all around America. From New York to Minneapolis to Los Angeles to Houston. We’ve battled all over the nation and each time, I tried to end your career. So don’t you TELL ME that at World Without End, you don’t want me to see what’s coming to me. I want you to be LOOKING FORWARD to potentially seeing me get my ass kicked. I want you to be cheering for PRL even more than Popick is. I want you to love EVERY SINGLE SECOND of my torture so that you don’t ever try to bring it to its end! Are you with me, Hoff?! I’ve kicked your ass SO MANY TIMES BEFORE…shortened your career by who the hell knows how many years…solely kept you from achieving your true legacy in the record books…have single-handedly turned you into one of the most hated superstars in the OAOAST history by simply aligning myself with you…

HOFF

I really don’t think I like you much at all anymore.

DREK

THAT’S THE SPIRIT! And now I KNOW you’re ready for World Without End! Come on, my man.

Drek puts his arm around Hoff’s neck and begins walking out of the locker room with him.

DREK

We got some work to do.

And now we cut back to the ring. Or another backstage area. Whatever makes PK’s life easier.

The funk brings in the noise. Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" playing The Sooner Bruisers to the ring. Big Frank verbally abusing fans ringside who give him and his brother the business, gushing over his ripped physique while Uber circles around to psyche himself up.

* DING DING *

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first...from Oklahoma, 525 pounds, "The Man of Tomorrow" Big Frank and "The Psycho Gremlin" Uber Bruiser... THE SOONER BRUUUUUUUISERSSSSSS!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COLE

A rude reception for the men who will meet Black T for the OAOAST World Tag Team Championship at World Without End this Sunday night live only on pay-per-view. Tonight they'll face the makeshift team of World Tag Team Champion Tony Brannigan and Synth, steming from the incident all 4 men were involved in during the Beverly Hills Blonds-Love Doctors lumberjack match last week.

COACH

I still maintain the opinion that had Synth and Tony not provoked Big Frank and Uber into a fight, there is no way Simon and Ned would've lost to the Docs. They had the match won.

COLE

In case you're wondering about the status of the Beverly Hills Blonds and Los Diablos de Fuego, ladies and gentlemen. In addition to the $5,000 they were fined, the Blonds were suspended one week following our telecast last week. Mariachi and Moracca, meanwhile, were given the week off to recover from the blood loss they suffered.

COACH

Yeah, take management's side, Mikey. My sources tell me the Blonds were NOT suspended, a story created by OAOAST management after Mackenzie DeCenzo told them the Blonds were gonna sit out this week in protest.

COLE

Of what?!

COACH

I think it's fairly obvious.

"He's Simply Ravishing...OWWWWWW!"

The jeers turn into cheers for the introduction of the next team. Separate entrances for the tandem of Tony Brannigan and Synth. "The Ice Heart" Dan Black accompanying fellow tag team champion Tony Brannigan ringside.

BUFFER

Their opponents. First...from Hollywood U.S.A., weighing 262 pounds, a former World Champion and current co-holder of the tag team championship of the world... TONY BRRRRANNIGAN!

COLE

Here he comes, Coach. Tony Brannigan, a OAOAST original. And what a reaction he receives from the great fans in attendence tonight.

Sharpely dressed in his tailor-made Armani suit Black sits in with the guys at Sofa Central, neatly draping the tag team title over his right shoulder

COLE

Apparently we're going to be joined by Dan Black. Mr. Black, an unexpected but welcome surprise.

BLACK

(adjusting headset)

You're bloody right it's a welcome surprise. It's not every day a World champion graces your presence.

COACH

Referring to the tag team championship, of course. Everybody knows Tony Brannigan is the only member of Black T to ever hold the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title. That's gotta sting a little, doesn't it, Dan?

BLACK

Ah, I see you're wasting no time trying to cause friction between myself and Mr. Brannigan, Johnathan. But it's just that, Mr. Coachman -- wasting your time. I'm here in support of my tag team partner Tony Brannigan. That said, I'm quite baffled by the OAOAST's decision to allow such a match to occur just days before a major championship bout at World Without End. Not only am I baffled by management, but also Tony. Let's not forget, just last month I nearly injured myself in a match 3 days before Angleslam after Mr. Brannigan demanded we have a bout with The Sooner Bruisers, an injury I have yet to fully heal from. Sometimes the competitive fire gets the best of my partner.

"Heart-Shaped Box" hits the moment Black finishes speaking, the crowd ERUPTING for the arrival of "The Heavenly Rocker" Synth. As if he was shot out of a cannon, Synth rushes onstage full of adreanline and storms the ring! The Synthmeister marching to the beat of his own drum, fighting the Bruisers by himself! Brannigan evens the odds, he and Big Frank exchanging heavy fire alongside Synth and Uber.

COLE

All 4 men picking up right where they left off last week. Synth fighting for himself and his best friends, Logan Mann and wife Holly-Wood, the victims of The Sooner Bruisers. Tony and Big Frank, meanwhile, have beef of their own. Brannigan angered by Frank's questioning of his manhood after OAOAST Champion Drek Stone shrugged off his request for a title shot.

COACH

(chuckles)

More like no sold.

BLACK

Drek Stone did himself a favor by not recognizing Tony's challenge. He's been waiting a long time for his one on one rematch for the championship he never rightfully lost. Mr. Brannigan is driven by his pent up frustration.

Uber and Synth brawl to the outside, falling through the ropes together. The Psycho Gremlin gets his licks in, kicking Synth in the ribs again and again. Third time's not the charm, however. Synth grabs Uber's leg and drives the big man backward into the steel guardrail. Synth stays on the attack, rocking Bruiser with rights and stinging chops. Knee to the gut puts an ends to that. Uber about ready to ram Synth face-first into the ringpost when The Synthmeister blocks it, lands a quick elbow strike to the ribs...and posts Uber!

"YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Back inside the ring, Big Frank has Tony reeling after raking the eyes. Front kicks and clubbering forearm shots leave Brannigan rattled. In a remarkable feat of strength, Frank muscles Brannigan up for a military press, only to have Tony return the eye rake from earlier! Attitude Adjustment piledriver coming up, but Frank counters with a backdrop out of sheer instinct. Big Frank still blinded, as evident by his walking right into a Synth FLYING BACK ELBOW!

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

The Synth-a-nator popping up to his feet to stomp the face of Big Frank Bruiser! Frank introduced to the turnbuckle. Synth whips him to the far corner and charges in, soaring through the air to deliver a leaping forearm smash...INTO THE RINGPOST!

COLE

Oh, my. Synth took a risk and it didn't payoff, slamming that twice broken arm onto the ringpost.

BLACK

As my fellow Englishman Caboose once said, the pitfall of wrestling on emotion is that you're more prone to mistakes. Fighting on guts and determination rather than strategy. And as all of us in the sport know, wrestling is a game of human chess.

Slumped on the top rope is Synth, clutching his arm. Big Frank shakes off the cobwebs as he walks over to the corner, smashing Synth's arm again on the ringpost before he climbs onto the second rope and drapes the Heavenly Rocker across his shoulder blades. Super Somoan drop? No, Synth wiggles free and brings Frank down with a POWERBOMB!

ONE...

TWO...

Uber breaks up the pin. Then he and Synth go at it. Charles Robinson stepping in between the two. Synth goes up to the middle rope...and is tagged by Tony. The Synthmeister left hanging by Tony's decision. Brannigan buckles Frank's legs following a hard right. Big Frank whipped him to the ropes...Powerslam!

COACH

He's not going for it already, is he?

COLE

Indeed he is.

Tony uses the powerslam as the prelude to the OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE spinebuster, planting "The Man of Tomorrow" into the canvas, but the referee doesn't count because a blind tag had been made. Brannigan in the face of Charles Robinson, who tries to explain what happened. Straight out of an action movie, Robinson dives for cover from the big building explosion, that being an Uber Bruiser TOP ROPE BULLDOG!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- NO!

Synth saves Tony Brannigan. Brannigan taken to the corner and worked over by The Sooner Bruisers. Big Frank screaming for Dan Black to do something.

BLACK

You just worry about the match, precious.

Does that ever draw the ire of Big Frank Bruiser. Frank momentarily losing focus on the task at hand, giving Tony more than enough time to.stage a comeback. Brannigan exhibiting some of the babyface fire normally seen from the likes of Synth, battling his way out of the Sooner corner. Tony puts Uber on his heels, pushing him further and further away from his corner with giant haymakers. Brannigan sends Uber for a ride. The Psycho Gremlin ducks a clothesline and shoots back at Tony, stopping in his tracks as Tony goes up for a leapfrog...SOONERLINE!

COACH

DAYUM~!

COLE

You could hear the air being knocked out of Tony on that one.

Uber asks big brother for the boot, and gets just that, driving Tony's face into the sole of Big Frank's boot. A tag is made, and Brannigan is shot off to the ropes. Another vicious Soonerline for Tony Brannigan. Big Frank once again tries to military press slam Tony, and is successful. The Man of Tomorrow gives his bicep some love, then spikes the elbow down onto Tony's heart.

The cover!

ONE...

TWO...

TH-- KICKOUT!

Frank snaps at the referee, wrapping his massive hands around the pencil-neck of Charles Robinson to protest the count. It's also provides Synth with the perfect opportunity to strike...MISSLE DROPKICK! Big Frank collides into Charles, squashing him on the mat. Charles turns onto his side and curls up in a fetal position, conveniently facing away from the action. Synth wailing away on Frank! Uber returns to the ring wielding a STEEL CHAIR!

* BOOM *

Synth squirms around like a fish following the chairshot. The Bruisers target the arm. Big Frank repeatedly smashing the edge of the chair down on the arm.

COACH

Stay here Dan.

BLACK

(scoffs)

I have no intention of helping Synth..

COLE

The referee is down and it's 2 on 1. The Sooner Bruisers all over Synth.

The Sooners then turn their attention to Tony Brannigan. Tony bashed in the face with a wicked chairshot! Dan Black said he wouldn't help Synth, but you know he'd help his partner. Black entering the ring a house afire, decking both Sooners. Dan's offensive fury is brief, ganged up on by the Sooners. The chair comes back into play. Uber holding onto Dan to give Frank a clear shot. Big Frank swings...

* BOOM *

...and misses, drilling his brother! Frank doesn't have time to be shocked. Tony Brannigan rushing from the side to scoop him up in a bearhug as Black hits the near side...3-B!

COLE

Black Body Bag! There it is, Coach. Black T have nailed it. But the referee is still down.

Not if Dan Black has anything to do with it, trying to revive the ref by poking him with the chair! Unbeknownst to Dan, Uber is crotched in the corner. A clap of the hands draws his attention. The Psycho Gremlin charging towards Black, who side steps and cracks the chair across the back, inadvertently causing Uber to bulldoze Synth just as he's rising up!

* BOOM *

* BOOM *

* BOOM *

3 chairshots and Uber still remains on his feet. Suddenly, Black hears footsteps fastly approaching and...

* BOOM *

...CLOBBERS TONY BRANNIGAN!!

BLACK

:o

COLE

About as much expression you'll ever see from Dan Black, accidently nailing his own parter, Coach.

COACH

Oh, I don't think it was an accident, Mikey. It looks to me like it was payback for last week. You know, when Tony punched Dan.

COLE

That was an accident, just like this was.

Dan stands over Tony, hands in face. He can't believe what just happened. Neither can the Bruisers, but they'll take it anyway they can. Uber clipping Black's legs from behind, as Frank covers Tony! The bad luck continues for Black T. Uber managing to revive the refere. Charles crawls over to count the fall while shaking away the cobwebs.

COLE

No, no, no, no.

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!

COLE

No!

* DING DING DING *

BUFFER

The winners of the match... THE SOONER BRUISERS!

COLE

Damnit!

COACH

Oh, baby! Huge, HUGE win for Big Frank and Uber going into World Without End.

COLE

Will we have new tag team champions come next week?

OAOAST Backtracker

COLE

This is it, ladies and gentlemen! It is a race for the belt, pure and simple.

Both men go hand over hand across the cable as fast as their tired arms can go. The cable starts to sag the closer the two men get to each other, the X-Title belt bouncing along with the shaking......

Rodez is a few inches closer than Knight, but his hand slips off the cable as he grasps it causing to briefly hang by one arm and allowing Knight to catch up as Rodez steadies himself.

COLE

Both men are so damn close to the belt that they can probably touch it.

"LE - ON!"

"PE - TER!"

"LE - ON!"

"PE - TER!"

"LE - ON!"

"PE - TER!"

Knight hangs by one arm and swipes at the belt, just getting a piece of it. The belt swings towards Rodez and he tries to grab it, but it slips right past his reach, settling back into its original position.

COACH

Oooh, so close.

Knight hangs by both hands again and swings his legs up, trying to push Rodez off with his feet, but Leon hangs on. Rodez swings HIS legs up and kicks at Knight, but Peter also hangs on.

Knight swings his legs up again and kicks at Rodez’ nose, but that doesn’t do the trick.

Rodez kicks downwards at Knight’s knee, causing him to groan in pain, but he hangs on as well.

*BAM* Knight boots the nose again……

*SMACK* Rodez kicks the knee…..

*BAM* Knight…….

*SMACK* Rodez…….

*BAM* Knight…….

*BAM* Knight again. Rodez teeters…..

*BAM* Knight once more…….

*SLAM*

And Rodez falls off, crashing to the mat!!

“YEAHHHHHHBOOOOOOOO!!!”

COLE

Leon Rodez is down!!! Knight is there all alone!!!

The Rodez fans try to drown out the Knight fans as PK inches closer to the belt…..reaching out and…….

….SNATCHING IT!!

“YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

*DING DING*

COLE

IT’S OVER!!!! PETER KNIGHT RETAINS!!!!

Oh Hell Yeah kicks up as Peter Knight hangs on one arm, kissing the belt.

Commercial break

A cold, dark voice begins to speak the ungodly hymn over the loud speakers, as smoke begins to cover the entrance way.

"Come on God, Answer Me.

For Years, I've Been Asking You Why?

Why are the Innocent Dead and the Guilty Alive?

Where is Justice? Where is Punishment?

. . . . . . . . . . .

Or Have You Already Answered?

Have You Already Said to the World,

Here is Justice. Here is Punishment.

Here....

In Me."

Punishment by BIOHAZARD hits, and the crowd ROARS for Brock Ausstin, as he makes his way down to the ring.

COLE

And it's time for our final Beat the Clock match, as the champ comes up to bat! Let's go to Michael Buffer!

BUFFER

The following Beat the Clock match is scheduled for one fall with a 15-minute time limit, and it is for the OAOAST Heartland championship! Making his way down the aisle, hailing from Victoria, Minnesota, and weighing in at 305 pounds...he is the REIGNING and DEFENDING OAOAST Heartland champion...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK AUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

COLE

And we'll find out momentarily who awaits him in the on-deck circle!

COACH

And whoever it is will have the opportunity to walk into World Without End and the Chamber of Hell with that title, that's around Brock's waist!

Brock stands in the middle of the ring, with his hands on his hips.

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

The crowd goes NUTS.

COLE

OH MY!!!

Bohemoth walks through the curtains, causing thr crowd noise to escalate. When he looks to the ring at Brock, a big grin comes across his face.

COLE

It's the NEW 24/7 champion, Bohemoth!

COACH

This is Brock's Beat the Clock opponent???

COLE

Obviously!

BUFFER

His opponent...hailing from Greenville, South Carolina, and weighing in at 284 pounds...he is the NEW OAOAST 24/7 champion... BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMO

THHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Bo walks to ringside, then jumps onto the apron and climbs into the ring, as he and Brock have never taken their eyes off one another.

COLE

All the challengers have been set! But who will they challenge for the title? We're about to find out!

Bo hands the 24/7 belt to the referee, who hands it to the timekeeper. Brock then hands the HL belt over, and the referee holds it up in the air.

BUFFER

The time to beat is six minutes, one second, set by Gunner Sharps.

*DING DING DING*

COACH

I think that's academic at this point, go ahead and pencil Gunner in there!

COLE

Absolutely, no way this match is done in six minutes! This is going to be a war!

Bo and Brock approach mid-ring and go face-to-face, as flashbulbs go off all over.

COLE

Last week, Bo was successful in winning the OAOAST 24/7 championship from Landon Maddix, his first OAOAST championship! But it's only Brock's belt that's on the line in this match!

COACH

Can you imagine that, Cole? Within ten days, Bo could be walking into the PPV and the Chamber with two belts!

COLE

It could happen!

The two big men jaw at each other for a few seconds, before Brock delivers a shove to Bo! Bo stands back and smiles, before moving in and shoving back!

COLE

And an exchange of shoves, as both men sizing each other up!

COACH

And the crowd getting into this one, as well!

LET'S GO BO!

LET'S GO BROCK!

LET'S GO BO!

LET'S GO BROCK!

Bo and Brock take a lap around the ring, then tie up. After a brief struggle, Bo shoves Brock back into his corner! Bo flexes, as the crowd cheers.

COLE

And a great show of strength by Bo there!

COACH

I don't think Brock's gonna go for that!

Brock moves right back in, and the two tie up again. The two struggle for several seconds this time, before Brock shoves Bo right down to the mat!

COLE

Whoa!

Bo hops right back up, and shrugs it off, before holding his hand up in the air, challenging Brock to a test of strength.

COACH

Oh, this ought to be good!

Brock locks one hand with Bo, then locks the other, and the two clash into one another. After a couple seconds, both men back off and clash once again. Both men struggle, then the hands slowly go up.

COACH

Here go the arms, Cole!

COLE

And Bo with a slight edge in height over Brock, let's see if that works in his favor!

Both men fight the power of the other, as Bo's hands creep onto the top of Brock's and Brock starts to go down!

COACH

It looks like's Bo's doing it, Cole!

Brock slowly goes down to his knees!

COLE

And Bo with the early power edge!

Crowd: BO! BO! BO! BO! BO! BO! BO! BO!

Bo cranks down, as the referee checks with Brock. Brock says no emphatically, before working a foot to the mat.

COLE

But Brock coming right back, he's up to one knee!

The arms shake, as Brock pushes back up and is able to get his hands on top! Brock gets to his tip-toes, and forces Bo down to the mat!

COLE

And now it's Bo who's been broken down!

CROWD: BROCK! BROCK! BROCK! BROCK! BROCK! BROCK! BROCK! BROCK!

COLE

And the crowd very divided here, both these men huge fan favorites in recent weeks and months!

Brock cranks down, but Bo refuses to give up. Bo pushes up, and gets a foot on the mat, then pushes the rest of the way up. However, once he gets to a full standing position, Brock stands back and kicks his right hand, breaking the grip, then ducks underneath the left arm, and delivers a wristlock suplex! Brock floats over and covers...

Kickout!

COLE

And a great move by Brock, getting a two-count!

COACH

And I don't think Bo wants to get into a mat-wrestling exhibition with Brock here, because he'll go down in a hurry!

Both men have a brief staredown, then Bo runs to the ropes and goes for a shoulderblock, but neither man budges. Brock then tries the same move, with the same result.

COLE

And both men able to withstand the momentum of the other!

Bo and Brock go into a CRISS-CROSS~! Both men go back and forth once, then Bo drops down. He then hops up and goes for a clothesline, but Brock ducks, then catches Bo in a BELLY-TO-BELLY~! Cover...

Kickout!

Bo gets up, and puts his hands on his hips for a second, then the two CRISS-CROSS once again! Both men go back and forth, then Brock drops down. Batista hops over, then stops, and catches Brock with a FRONT SPINEBUSTER~! when he gets up! Cover...

Kickout!

Bo gets up, then measures a dazed Brock and clotheslines him to the floor!

COLE

And Brock down and out to the outside!

COACH

And this is the first real advantage we've seen someone have thus far, Cole!

After a brief count from the referee, Bo follows Brock to the outside, and picks him up, hooking him around the waist and ramming him into the ring apron! Bo then does it a second time, and tosses Brock back into the ring. Bo picks Brock up and delivers a rib-breaker! Cover...

Kickout!

Bo backs Brock up into a corner and hammers away, as the referee counts.

COLE

And Bo laying in the punishment on Brock Ausstin in the corner!

Bo backs off, then moves back in. The referee steps in bewteen, and Bo pushes him aside angrily.

COLE

Whoa, Bo's gotta be careful here!

After a brief argument, Bo moves back in on Brock, who grabs him and swings him around into the corner, delivering blows to the head and midsection!

COLE

And Brock with a flurry here on Bo! What a rush of adrenaline!

The crowd starts to get behind Brock, as he whips Bo across the ring, and follows him with a clothesline! He follows that with a back suplex, then covers...

Kickout!

Brock then picks up Bo and whips him HARD into the corner, catching him on the rebound, and picking him up an attempt for the F-STUNNER-5~!!!!!11111

COLE

And Brock's still got time here!

Bo struggles, and slips behind the back, then drapes Brock's arm over the shoulder, going for the EROTIC AWAKENING OF B~!!!!!11111

COACH

And now Bo going for the kill!

Brock elbows Bo to get out, and catches him with a fisherman's suplex!

NO! Bo kicks out!

COLE

And Brock still going for that time here, but not likely to get it as we're coming up on the six-minute mark right now!

COACH

It's going to be Gunner Sharps going in last at World Without End!

Brock trips up Gunner, and turns him over into a Texas Cloverleaf!

COLE

Submission hold applied, Brock with a Texas Cloverleaf!

Brock sits back on the hold, as Bo reaches for the ropes! Bo pushes up on the mat to drag himself over, but Brock pulls him back to the middle!

COLE

And he's got it in the middle of the ring now!

Bo yells out in pain, but slowly drags himself to the side, and is able to grab the bottom rope! The referee counts Brock, who releases at four. Brock picks up Bo, and delivers a short-arm clothesline! Brock drops a big elbow, and covers...

Shoulder up!

Brock picks up Bo, and sets him up from behind, dropping him with a pumphandle slam! Cover...

Shoulder up!

Brock complains to the referee, then attempts to go back to the Cloverleaf, but Bo struggles, and backs into the ropes, then uses them to pull Brock through to the floor with his legs!

COLE

Great leverage counter move by Bo right there!

Bo gets to his feet slowly, as Brock gathers himself on the floor. Brock comes back in, and charges Bo, and both men clothesline each other!

COACH

Double clothesline!

The referee counts.

1!!!

2!!!

3!!!

4!!!

5!!!

6!!!

7!!!

8!!!

Bo sits up, as the crowd cheers him on.

BO! BO! BO! BO! BO! BO! BO! BO!

Brock follows, and goes for a right hand, but Bo blocks, and delivers one of his own! Bo then fires off right hands, before flooring Brock with a clothesline! Bo pumps his arms, as the crowd gets behind him! Bo then backs into the ropes, and delivers a second clothesline! Then a third! He then picks up Brock, and delivers a vertical suplex! Cover...

Shoulder up!

Brock delivers a blow to the midsection as Bo goes after him again. Brock then sets up Bo in the corner, and tries a whip across. Bo reverses, but Brock uses the buckles to try to jump over. Bo catches him, however, and delivers a RUNNING POWERSLAM~!

COLE

WHAT STRENGTH by Bohemoth!

Cover...

NO! Brock gets the shoulder up!

COACH

Brock's not done yet, though!

Bo gets up, and waits for Brock to get to his feet. When Brock stands, Bo is behind him, and hooks a cobra clutch!

COLE

And now it's Bo looking for a submission!

Brock flails his free arm around, trying to struggle out, but Bo has it really cinched!

COACH

And a nice cobra clutch, he's got this on good!

Brock grudgingly reaches for the rope, then sinks to one knee.

COACH

He's going down, Cole! This could be it!

Bo takes him down to the mat, where the referee checks his arm.

ONE!!!

TWO!!!

Brock holds through on the third try, then sits up, then struggles his way back to his feet. He backs up, backing Bo into the buckles! However, Bo recovers quickly, and delivers a big forearm blow from behind! Bo then attempts an Irish whip, which Brock tries to reverse, but Bo holds on and whips Brock the other way...right into the referee standing in the corner!

COACH

Uh-oh...

COLE

Referee takes it hard, and he's out of it!

Bo delivers a back suplex to Brock, then goes to the top rope.

COACH

And look at Bo go upstairs!

Brock gets to his feet, only to be met with a double axhandle! Bo stops briefly to look at the referee, then goes up on the other side. Brock gets to his feet sooner, but not soon enough, as Bo hits another axhandle! Bo signals for the end!

COLE

Bo says it's over!

Bo picks up Brock, and sets up an Irish whip, but Brock blocks, then pulls Bo in...and delivers the F-STUNNER-5~!!!!!11111

COACH

But so does Brock!

COLE

Brock hit it! But there's no referee!

Brock makes the count himself, then tries to revive the referee. He then goes back over to Bo, who has pulled himself up with the ropes. He charges, but catches a foot to the face! Brock is staggered, but charges again...and gets caught with the EROTIC AWAKENING OF B~!!!!!11111

COLE

He got it! And the referee's coming to!

COACH

Here it is, Cole!

The referee slowly counts...

BROCK GETS A FOOT ON THE ROPE!!!

COACH

NO! Brock was too close to the ropes!

Bo slaps the mat in frustration, then measures Brock as he gets to his feet. Bo comes in with a clothesline, but the momentum takes him to the floor, as well!

COLE

And now both men out of it on the floor!

The crowd cheers loudly.

COLE

And these fans here in Austin loving this one! This is one hell of a match!

Both men pull themselves to their feet, then begin slugging it out. Brock delivers a knee to the midsection, then attempts an Irish whip, but Bo reverses, and sends Brock right into the steel steps! Brock arches his back on the floor, as Bo picks him up and tosses him back inside. Bo measures Brock, and floors him with the MURDERLINE~!!!

COLE

BIG lariat from Bo!

Cover...

NO!!! Brock gets the shoulder up!

Bo picks up Brock, and sets him up once again for the EROTIC AWAKENING OF B~!!!!!11111 However, Brock counters with elbows, then goes once again for the F-STUNNER-5~!!!!!11111 Bo slips behind the back, then shoves Brock into the ropes, as Brock comes back and collides heads with Bo!

COLE

And a big collision right there!

COACH

I think they hit heads, Cole!

After a brief lull, both men get up and begin exchanging right hands.

COLE

And these two men exchanging blows once again...

*DING DING DING*

COACH

Aww, man!

COLE

And the bell sounding, the 15-minute time limit obviously having expired!

Brock and Bo continue to slug it out, eventually grappling and heading into a corner. Several officials run to the ring to break things up.

COLE

These men still going at each other, they want to find out who the better man is!

After several seconds, officials finally separate the two.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the 15-minute time limit in this match has expired, this contest is a DRAW!

*crowd boos*

Bo asks for, and gets, a mike.

BOHEMOTH

Wait a minute, now...I don't think anyone wants it to end like this now, do they?

*crowd cheers*

BOHEMOTH

So Brock, why don't you quit hiding behind those officials, and...

Suddenly, Brock parts the sea of officials and gets a double-leg takedown on Bo!

COACH

Well, that's all Bo needed to say!

The two big men grapple on the mat, as officials pull them apart once again. This time, Brock comes up with the mike.

BROCK

You know what, Bo...you're absolutely right. How about FIVE MORE MINUTES, people?

*crowd pops HUGE*

BROCK

I mean, that's the least you could do, since you were too scared to put up YOUR belt against me, right?

Bo charges and tackles Brock into the corner, and the referees swarm them once again.

COLE

Well, Brock asking for five more minutes, but that's obviously not going to happen, as it's chaos in there right now!

Finally the referees restore order, then raise the hands of both men, as the crowd cheers. The referees then leave the ring slowly, keeping an eye on Brock and Bo, who now seem calm and composed. Bo says a few words to Brock, then makes a belt motion, before holding his fist out. Brock looks at it for a minute, before raising his hand and knocking his fist down onto it. The crowd cheers as Bo leaves the ring.

COLE

And a nice show of respect after a hard fought 15-minute draw between two OAOAST titleholders!

COACH

Wait a minute, camera, come back to the ring!

As Bo walks down the aisle with his hands in the air, Alfdogg and Team Canada have appeared out of nowhere and jumped Brock in the ring!

COLE

It's Alfdogg, and his running buddies! Where did they come from?

As Strutter and Pantera hold Brock back for Alf, Bo turns around and sees the commotion in the ring. He pauses for a moment, before heading back to the ring, and delivering a MASSIVE clothesline to Felix Strutter!

COLE

And it's Bo to the rescue!

Bo delivers a clothesline to Pantera next, then floors Alf with a SPINEBUSTER~!

COLE

And Bo cleaning house!

Bo pounds away on Alf in the corner, but Pantera comes from behind and hooks the FULL NELSON~!, as Alf delivers a savate kick to the midsection!

COACH

But Team Canada with strength in numbers!

COLE

Not for long! Here comes America's Team!

Moss and Benjamin slide into the ring, and go after the Canadians. As they brawl it out, Gunner Sharps slides in, and floors Brock with a big foot! Bo then floors him with a MURDERLINE~!!!

COACH

Look at the mayhem in there right now!

And it only gets more chaotic, as Reject rushes to the ring, with the Burrough Boys in tow! They handle things against Brock & co, until more bodies run out!

COLE

Here comes Thunderkid!

COACH

And that's Colombian Heat behind him, I see Jumbo, too!

COLE

And here comes Team Jamaica! This is unbelieveable!

COACH

It's like a battle royal just broke out, Cole!

The huge group of combatants battle it out in and out of the ring, as everyone pairs off! Alf vs TK! Reject vs Heat! The Burrough Boys vs the Jamaicans & Jumbo! Americans vs Canadians! And Brock & Bo double up on Gunner, sending him to the floor with a clothesline!

COLE

Folks, this is absolute chaos, I don't know what to make of it! Let's cut away and go to another segment, a commercial, anything!

We flash away from Double C once again to now find the lovely Ms. Lindsey Gonzalez chatting happily in an empty corridor with Cuban Wall. With her eyes twinkling delightedly, Lindsey can’t help but flash her exquisite smile to her world. She’s powerless to hide it.

LINDSEY

Can you believe it? Only three more days until PRL finally gets the belt that he’s been chasing for his entire career. I’m so excited for him.

CUBAN WALL

And we’re going to be there to cheer him the entire time.

LINDSEY

I’ll tell you, he really deserves this. I’ve never seen anybody more determined and motivated than him. And with Popick in his corner at World Without End, Hoff is going to have no choice but to throw in that towel.

With that, Drek and Hoff slowly walk into the scene. Drek, now with his wrists fully taped, has the Heavyweight Title pompously draped over his shoulder. Meanwhile, Hoff has both a blue towel and a pink towel wrapped around his neck.

HOFF

So I see you have it all figured out? I’m going to be throwing in the towel at World Without End, am I?

LINDSEY

I know Stephen isn’t throwing in the towel, that’s for damn sure.

HOFF

Paco…

DREK

It’s Paca. She’s a woman.

HOFF

Paca, you need to watch your mouth when you address me. For somebody that’s been stuck managing a winless stable for what seems like years now, you are way too confident. Honey, have you yet realized who Tha Puerto Rican is facing on Sunday?

CUBAN WALL

I realize that you need to watch the way you talk to her.

HOFF

….what?! I don’t even know who the hell you are!

Cuban Wall steps closer to Hoff so the former Heavyweight Champion can get a better look. However, before the two superstars can come to blows, Drek Stone steps in the middle.

DREK

Okay, friends, let’s calm down this a little. Ms. Gonzalez has a point. There’s a chance – as miniscule as it might be – that PRL could walk out of World Without End with the Heavyweight Title. I don’t have any experience with towel matches. This is the first one I’m ever competing in, so yeah, I suppose I am at a disadvantage. Clearly, PRL has some kind of game plan if he’s the one who chose the stipulation. And I guess that means I’m walking into this match completely blind – no true idea of what I’m going to do to win or how I’m going to leave the colossal Alamodome with the Heavyweight Title. Man, I am at a huge weakness, you realize that?

LINDSEY

What’s your point with all this?

DREK

Well, the best solution to something unfamiliar has always been practice, practice, practice. I’m absolutely clueless with towel matches right at this very moment. So the only conclusion? Practice! And you guys will help me out! Impromptu towel match right now! Me vs. Cuban Wall! Lindsey and Hoff are the towelholders! Let’s go!

LINDSEY

No!

DREK

Hoff, do it!

Hoff clears his throat quickly before uttering the three necessary sounds before any match.

HOFF

Ding ding ding!

Before Cuban Wall even has a chance to raise his arms and block himself, Drek charges forward and cracks the gold plate of the Heavyweight Title against the Wall’s head. He immediately falls to the ground clutching his skull, which gives Drek a prime opportunity to callously stomp the Lightning Crew member’s face. Hoff, breaking out of his unbiased position as Drek’s cornerman for a moment, makes sure to help his partner out. Seeing Lindsey trembling with fear though, Hoff immediately stops what he’s doing and stares at the latina beauty.

HOFF

Come on, honey! Have some fun! It’s a towel match, sweetheart!

Hoff tosses the pink towel at Lindsey and then immediately turns to kick Cuban Wall across the bridge of his nose. Wall screams in anguish as Drek looks on with a huge smile.

DREK

That was a good one, Hoff. Nice job. But you’re my cornerman! Get back in the corner!

Hoff turns around to walk away from the melee, but sees Lindsey holding the pink towel over her head and looking ready to fling it in. Hoff, not wanting this joke of a match to end already, runs towards her with the quickness of a cat – if I had to pick one, it’d probably be Garfield -- and wraps his mammoth arms around her waist. This effectively pins her arms against her body and keeps her from throwing in her rag.

HOFF

Don’t you care about the fans?! You can’t end this already! It’s just getting good!

With blood trickling from both of Cuban Wall’s nostrils, the big man tries crawling away from the Heavyweight Champion, but he doesn’t have much luck. Drek, seeing a steel chair innocently sitting only a few feet away from him, slowly folds the weapon up. With a gleam in his eye, he takes a few moments to happily soak in the distressed screams of Lindsey Gonzalez before lifting the chair up –

-- AND SMACKING IT AGAINST THE BACK OF CUBAN WALL’S HEAD!

The fans in Austin collectively groan as Lindsey wails uncontrollably, begging Hoff and Drek to stop the onslaught. Meanwhile, Hoff looks faux concerned himself.

HOFF

Drek….Drek! Are you okay?!

With Cuban Wall basically dead weight at this point, Drek grabs a solid hold of his hair with both hands.

HOFF

OH MY GOD! DREK, YOU’RE IN TROUBLE! LINDSEY, LOOK AT THIS! DREK’S IN TROUBLE!

Mocking Lindsey, he shakes her around like a ragdoll, loudly screaming into her ear.

HOFF

SHOULD I…SHOULD I THROW IN THE TOWEL?! DO YOU WANT ME TO THROW IN THE TOWEL?!

Now that Cuban Wall has been rendered powerless, Drek begins yanking the big man across the floor by his hair to a nearby stairwell.

HOFF

OH GOD! WON’T YOU PLEASE JUST TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO THROW IN THE TOWEL?!

After a few moments of struggling – pulling someone across the floor by their hair is hard work, as I’m sure you know -- Drek finally gets Cuban Wall close enough to the stairs. But Hoff is still concerned.

HOFF

OH GOD, I CAN’T LOOK! Drek, think about your career! I’m gonna…I’m gonna throw in the towel! I HAVE TO!

Ignoring the H-Man’s screams, Drek notices Cuban Wall beginning to stir. With a loud groan, the Wall wipes the blood away from his nose and tries to sit up. But Drek is ready and waiting. Ending Cuban Wall’s comeback before it can even start, Drek steps back and gives the Wall a hard kick across the jaw –

-- SENDING THE BIG MAN TUMBLING DOWN THE STAIRS!!

The deafening thud of Cuban Wall hitting the bottom of the stairway echoes in the hallway as Lindsey Gonzalez hysterically sobs in Hoff’s arms. With a chuckle, Hoff finally lets Lindsey go. She immediately tosses her pink towel down to her feet and speeds down the stairwell to get to her Lightning Crew partner. Smirking, Hoff picks up the Heavyweight Title and hands it to Drek Stone.

HOFF

Congratulations! So now you’re 1-0 in towel matches! PRL ain’t got nothing on you!

DREK

It was tough. Cuban Wall was a major challenge, I’ll give him that. But I’m UNSTOPPABLE in towel matches.

HOFF

That Lindsey Gonzalez was a tough one to crack though. She didn’t want to throw in that towel for anything.

DREK

I saw, I saw. But you stood strong! You stood calm and you stood your ground!

HOFF

I WAS calm, wasn’t I?

DREK

You know it!

With Lindsey Gonzalez screaming loudly for paramedics to attend the injured Cuban Wall…

…Hoff calmly drapes his blue towel emblazoned with a golden H back around his neck…

…and Drek Stone walks away with his hands in his pockets, whistling cheerfully to himself.

Drek Stone is now up to a 1-0 record in towel matches.

And Tha Puerto Rican is down one member of the Lightning Crew for Sunday.

OAOAST Backtracker

Knight spies the chair. He picks it up, and goes towards Stephen Joseph, murder in his eyes. He brings the chair back, and brings it down, NO! Axel rips the chair away! He starts yelling at Knight "You can't use a chair!" Knight turns around and says "Oh yeah, why not!" Axel stares back, nostrils flaring, eyes fuming, two men who hate Stephen Joseph now locked nose to nose with each other. Stephen Joseph is recovering, standing up. Axel sees this, and pushes Knight to the side, and BLASTS Stephen Joseph with a chair shot, unprotected, to the head. Joseph goes limp. Axel points to the fallen champion as a hush comes over the crowd."Because I wanted to do that, and now You're going to finish him!" Axel tosses the chair onto the mat as Knight picks up the deadweight that is Stephen Joseph. Looking at where the chair is, Knight positions himself next to it and then points to the crowd.

CABOOSE

YES! DO IT!!

Peter Knight drops down, KNIGHTMARE onto the steel chair! The sound of skull hitting metal reverberates through the arena as Joseph is sent to LaLa Land.

COLE

My God, oh my God!! Stephen Joseph may have a serious concussion here.

Knight comes over , and nonchalantly puts one foot on SJ broken arm which is slung to his chest. Axel, HeldDown General Manger, drops down. Normally the crowd would pick up the count, but they are still in shocked silence as Axel slaps the mat.

1!

CABOOSE

YES!

2!

CABOOSE

YES!

3!

*DING DING DING*

CABOOSE (in full Bobby Heenan at the '92 Rumble mode)

YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

As Oh Hell Yeah blasts over the PA, Axel retrieves the title belt and hands it to the new champion, who presses it to his chest and drops to his knees as Michael Buffer makes it official.

BUFFER

Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and NUUUU OAOAST World Heavyweight CHAMPION, Peeeetteerr KNIGHT!

Knight looks into the title belt and smiles back at his reflection, his three year journey finally ended with his dream coming true. Axel slaps him on the shoulder, smiling broadly himself as he looks over at the fallen former champion, lip readers see the words "Tough luck, mate" escape his lips as he turns back and raises the arm of the new champion.

Commercial break

The camera cuts to the backstage area. "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican and Stephen Joseph Popick are checking on Cuban Wall. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez is panicking.

"THE CORPORATE CHAMPION" THA PUERTO RICAN

Are you okay man? Are you okay?

CUBAN WALL

I'll live, man.

COLE

Back on HeldDOWN~!, and, folks, if you're just joining us, earlier tonight, Drek Stone did a beat down on Cuban Wall as a way to send a message to Tha Puerto Rican.

COACH

And might I say, he did a good job!

STEPHEN JOSEPH POPICK

Oh man. It looks like he got you pretty bad.

CUBAN WALL

Guys, calm down. I told you. I'll live.

MS. LINDSAY GONZALEZ

Oh God. That was so terrible. How could they do that?

Lindsay is on the brink of tears. Popick checks on Cuban Wall's face.

COLE

Even though Drek Stone didn't attack Tha Puerto Rican, it looks like he struck first blood three days away from World Without End.

COACH

And think about this, Cole. If this is what Drek Stone did to Cuban Wall, a 6'7" 285 pound big man, imagine what he's going to do to Tha Puerto Rican, whose a few inches shorter than him! This Sunday is going to be great!

COLE

It's going to be quite a night on Sunday.

Tha Puerto Rican is pacing back and forth.

THA PUERTO RICAN

DAMN IT! Drek's going down on Sunday. You hear that Drek! You're dead this Sunday! YOU HEAR THAT DREK!?!?! YOU'RE DEAD THIS SUNDAY! YOU'RE DEAD!!!

PRL throws a garbage can away in frustration. He mutters to himself, and then goes back to checking on Cuban Wall with Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez and Stephen Joseph.

(Cut to Sofa Central)

COLE

Wow. PRL is in a bad mood heading into World Without End. One of his closest friends, the Muscle For The Lightning Crew, just got beat up by Drek Stone.

COACH

That was just an example of what Drek Stone's going to do to PRL this Sunday. The match won't end until one of their cornermen throws in the towel. After what Drek does to Tha Puerto Rican this Sunday, Stephen Joseph's going to have no choice but to throw in the towel!

COLE

This is the second week in the roll where Drek Stone has gotten the upper hand. He's got the ball in his court as we head into the Alamodome this Sunday night. Will we see him successfully retain his OAOAST World Heavyweight Title against Tha Puerto Rican? Or will Tha Puerto Rican get revenge for tonight and dethrone Drek Stone to win the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title for the first time ever? So much anticipation, so much intensity, and it will all come to a head this Sunday, October 1st, at OAOAST World Without End! No disqualifications. No count outs. No pinfalls. No submissions. The only way to win is for someone to throw in the towel. It's "The Corporate Champion" Tha Puerto Rican taking on "Reckless" Drek Stone for the One And Only AngleSault Thread World Heavyweight Championship and it's happening from the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas at World Without End, Sunday October 1st, live only on pay-per-view!

WWE2-copy.jpg

Just one more friendly reminder

COLE

This Sunday night, we've got a stacked card for our World Without End spectacular, but there is one match on that show that has everyone's attention perhaps more than any other. It's a Dream Tag Team Match, with no rules pertaining to it, as we prepare for another chapter in the blood feud between Bruce Blank and Zack Malibu, this time with some added involvment.

COACH

When it comes to The Wildcards, there's always added involvement, yo. But Malibu, someone's got his back this time around.

COLE

After months of being jaded by his peers due to being responsible for the Wildcards reign of terror which ultimately came back to haunt him, someone has stepped up to the plate. That someone is Leon Rodez, Zack Malibu's former partner in The Usual Suspects. This Sunday night, that duo will reform and enter a tag team match for the first time since the beginning of this year, to take on two of The Wildcards who earned their sick reputations in a certain other company. Despite what you know them as here on OAOAST Television, Blank and Bloodshed were known as The Dead Precendents in another organization, where their brutality was as unmatched as it is here. Bruce Blank attempted to back Zack into a corner by having both Todd Cortez and Bloodshed attack him in recent weeks, however when Rodez stepped into the picture, it lured Blank back out into the open, after claiming that he has no need or reason to step back into the ring with Zack again. What we'd like to take you to now is to both teams, obviously not together as that's a recipe for chaos. However The Usual Suspects are standing by outside, while Blank and Bloodshed are inside the arena, under heavy watch no less. We take you now to both teams and their comments on the match this coming Sunday.

The scene fades to the parking lot, where we see Zack Malibu pacing, and his partner Leon Rodez sitting on the back end of a car, appearing to be in though.

MALIBU

So as yet another protective measure, we're out here. In the parking lot, rather than out in the ring in front of you fans, or even in the backstage area close by. Instead of being amongst the rest of the OAOAST roster, we've got to make these comments from the confines of the parking lot, because everyone knows that Zack Malibu doesn't want to wait until Sunday night. Everyone knows that Bruce Blank doesn't want until Sunday night. It's not that we don't want to wait...it's that we CAN'T wait, for entirely different reasons. You know all of my reasons...especially you, Bruce. I know yours too. I know why you can't wait. I know why you're going to try to take my head off with that equalizer of yours if you get a chance before Sunday, and it's because you think the end is near, don't you? Don't you feel like, after all this, your day of reckoning is going to catch up with you?

The scene quickly cuts to an empty room backstage. Bloodshed sits in the corner, arms folded on his knees, while Bruce Blank grins into the camera.

BLANK

Am I hearin' you right out there, boy? Are you tryin' to make me look scared? Scared of what, mind you? A mental midget of a man so broken down he don't know what's good for him anymore? A man so obsessed not with me like he claims, but with himself and the fact that he can't swallow his pride and realize he failed his friends, his family, his fans, and most importantly, his baby girl? YOU FAILED, ZACK! What we've got coming up is a DREAM MATCH, one for the ages...BUT YOU NEED TO FACE REALITY! That dream match is gonna be a nightmare for you, one that you might not wake up from! I've pushed you to your limit, beaten you to the brink of death, and yet you want more!? MORE!? MORE FROM ME, AND FROM THIS MAN, OVER HERE, WITH NO REGARD FOR HIS OWN SAFETY OR YOURS?! YOU HAVE DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE, BOY, AND YOU'RE BRINGING AN INNOCENT MAN ALONG FOR THE RIDE!

Once again, the camera cuts, this time back to the parking lot, where Rodez has hopped off the car, and is approaching the camera.

RODEZ

Innocent? Maybe. Dragged? Hardly. I didn't get dragged into anything, Blank. Nothing was sugarcoated for me. I've seen first hand what this man has been through, and that's EXACTLY why I stepped up. Because I'm not going to let a man I respect, my partner, my FRIEND, go at this alone. I'm not going to watch the family this man has at home used as a lure to get him to come at you, only to be beaten down again and again and again. Rage can blind you, Bruce...and when Zack Malibu is blinded I'm going to be there to be his eyes. That could be good for you...I could let him go easy on you...but now that I think about it, it's highly unlikely.

Yet another camera cut, back to Blank and Bloodshed.

BLANK

EASY!? You hearin' this, Bloodshed? Leon Rodez ain't gonna let Zack go easy on me!? WE DON'T DO EASY, YOU SISSY SONS A' BITCHES! Ain't nothin' easy about this life. You tryin' to be the voice of reason here, Leon? Let me spell it out for you...that reason of yours is fallin' on deaf ears. Just because my man here don't talk too much don't mean he don't understand the importance of this situation. Just because I might not seem like a highly educated fellow doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doin'. I took your partner APART. I did what everyone tried to do, but no one could. Some came close, but I FINISHED THE JOB! ZACK MALIBU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN, THANKS TO BRUCE BLANK AND THE WILDCARDS!

Camera cut...

MALIBU

Never be the same? You're right, you sick bastard, I won't ever be the same after what you did! I can handle disrespect, Bruce. In this business, that comes with the territory...but what YOU DID went FAR AND BEYOND DISRESPECT! You want to talk about reality? My FAMILY IS A REALITY, BLANK. WHAT YOU DID IS A REALITY! YOU CROSSED THE LINE, AND IT HAS LED YOU DOWN A PATH YOU AREN'T GOING TO COME BACK FROM!

Annnnnnnnnnnd cut...

BLANK

A path I ain't comin' back from? Do you even know what you're sayin'? You know what, this little promo experiment here, it's all well and good, but if you got somethin' to say boy, why don't you blaze a path back into the building and say it to MY FACE!

(Off camera)

Bruce, Bruce we can't have any of...

BLANK (raising his barbed wire bat)

Can't have any of what? You shut your mouth and run the camera, boy. C'mon, Usual Suspects, you wanna give these people a little bit o' heat before we burn the place down on Sunday, let's get it goin'!

Outside, Malibu and Leon are already heading for the doors, pushing aside crew members and staff who are trying to keep them from moving back into the arena.

COACH

It’s definitely on now!! A PPV preview right here in front of us Cole!

COLE

Zack and Leon are famous for not backing down from ANY fight even! Not even one that may look like it favors Bruce and Bloodshed!

Zack yanks the door open and then heads down the hallway with Leon Rodez only a few feet behind him as they seek out Blank and Bloodshed. They turn and head down another hallway, peeking into each room that they pass, when suddenly they're pounced on from behind by two individuals who are definitely NOT Bruce Blank and Bloodshed...

...the third Wildcard, Todd Cortez, along with Landon Maddix!

COACH

What the hell is this??

While Cole and Coach protest and scream bloody murder, Cortez and Maddix pick Leon up and each take an arm, slamming him back first into the wall. Zack gets up from having been knocked to the floor and grabs Cortez by the waist, trying to drive him back, but Maddix turns from kicking at Leon on the floor and clubs Zack over the back, no doubt trying to look good in front of Cortez to ease their tensions!

COLE

This was a setup! Zack and Leon took the bait, but it was a damn trap all along by The Wildcards and Maddix!

COACH

Zack's always been irrational, Mikey, and Blank knows that he is now more than ever!

Maddix tries to pull Zack away from Cortez, but Zack comes up and delivers a hard back elbow, knocking him back...only to turn right into a huge cowboy boot to the face!

*WHACK!!*

COLE

Sonuva...

Blank, appearing out of nowhere, is now on the scene, having just drilled Zack with a big boot. Leon comes up swinging, but Cortez and Maddix double up on him, while Blank and Bloodshed work Zack over, kicking him repeatedly and making sure not to leave him any room for recovery!

COLE

This is a massacre, someone help them!!

Blank, clutching his beloved barbed wire bat, nods to Bloodshed, who picks Zack up by the head and then rakes his face before throwing him through the curtain! Malibu rolls out onto the entrance ramp, and as soon as Blank and Bloodshed step through it, they're met with resounding boos and jeers. Once in front of the arena full of fans, Bloodshed picks Zack up again, and this time Blank takes his bat longways and charges forward, drilling the tip of it into Zack's skull!

*CRACK!!*

Zack goes down hard, and Blank stands over him...but all of a sudden, the fans rejoice, as Leon Rodez has apparently broken free from Cortez and Maddix, and has rushed to aid his fallen friend! He spins Blank around and starts drilling him with fast jabs, and spins around as Bloodshed charges him and floors him with a lariat! Rodez becomes a one man army, going after both Dead Precedents...but then Landon Maddix comes out from the back and hits a chop-block to his knee, taking his legs right out from under him!

COLE

DAMMIT! Maddix goes to the knee, and now Rodez is down!

Cortez follows, and now the four men, obviously all on the same page despite what Maddix will tell you, bring their rivals down to the ringside area. Blank leads Malibu, and once they hit ringside, drives him headfirst into the steel ringpost, opening a gash on Malibu's forehead just as he flops to the floor!

COACH

He's busted open! God damn it, Zack Malibu is busted open again!

Rodez gets rolled into the ring, while Bloodshed and Cortez go and swipe steel chairs before sliding into the ring. Maddix picks Leon up off the canvas, while Bloodshed eyes Zack, who is being rolled into the ring by Blank. The Wildcards and Maddix surround The Usual Suspects, who are now at their mercy. Bloodshed watches as Zack struggles to get up, the blood from his forehead trickling on the canvas...BUT HE REACHES UP AND GRABS A TESTICULAR CLAW ON BLOODSHED!

COLE

THAT'S ONE WAY TO WIN A FIGHT! TEAR 'EM OFF, ZACK!

COACH

Damn Mikey...HARSH!

The crowd roars, but it's momentarily, as Cortez brings his chair down hard across Zack's back. Maddix, who has held Rodez at bay and trash talked him, now takes him by the head and waves for Cortez to hold the chair up in front of him, and hurls Rodez headfirst into it! Leon bounces off the steel chair and falls back to the canvas, as all four men prepare to massacre them some more...

...but not if SCOTTY STATIC AND JOHNNY JAX have anything to say about it!

COLE

LISTEN TO THE CROWD! THE GPX! THEY'RE HERE!

Two thirds of The Hooligans hit the ring, fighting through the wall of Wildcards and Maddix to aid Malibu and Rodez. The numbers don't appear to be doing any favors for The GPX, but within another minute Malibu and Rodez are on their feet, pulling Bloodshed and Blank away so that the odds are even! It's mayhem!

COACH

All hell is breaking loose, Cole!

Scotty Static takes Cortez by the head and runs him into the turnbuckles, then takes him by the head once again and hurls him over the ropes. Maddix pleads for mercy from Jax, but winds up bumping into Static. Maddix turns around and Static just makes a look like "don't ask ME to help you" before Landon turns around into a patented Yakuza Kick from Jax! Meanwhile Zack is hammering on Blank in the corner, raking the sole of his boot across the redneck's face before seeing his barbed wire bat on the canvas, and picking it up! Zack holds the bat up high, and swings down at Blank, who rolls out under the bottom rope just in time to avoid a shot with it! With Leon, Zack, and the GPX left standing in the ring, the fans are going wild, while the four men on the outside are aching and agitated that their little scheme didn't go as planned!

COLE

It's chaos here tonight, and I can only imagine what it'll be like this Sunday! The GPX vs. Todd Cortez and Landon Maddix. The Usual Suspects reunite to take on Bruce Blank and Bloodshed in a Streetfight! World Without End is this Sunday, and don't you dare miss it! We've gotta go!

Cole gives the final shoutout, as Malibu stands on the ropes, calling out to Blank. The GPX make motions for Landon and Todd as well, while Leon stands favoring his knee, glaring at the group of villains who are retreating for the backstage area, as we fade to black.

CREDITS:

Written by

Alfdogg

Bruce Blank

Zack Malibu

Tony149

NYU

King Cucaracha

KingPK

Ed Wood Caulfield

The Man Behind the Curtain

KingPK

©2006 OAOAST Entertainment. All Rights Reserved.

Sign in to follow this