Jump to content

Confidential


Recommended Posts

Guest What?!
Posted

I'm just happy that Funaki got air time!

 

And yes, "Harvey Wippleman: Former Talent" was the funniest part of the show.

Guest Anglesault
Posted
lol, I think you're getting your guys mixed up

 

Josh didn't have the attitude problem

 

Harvard Chris did

Harvard Chris was just unbearable, but Josh was pretty bad too. He was obnoxious and had a very high opinion of himself.

Posted
lol, I think you're getting your guys mixed up

 

Josh didn't have the attitude problem

 

Harvard Chris did

Harvard Chris was just unbearable, but Josh was pretty bad too. He was obnoxious and had a very high opinion of himself.

Well yeah, he's an athelete, that's typical

 

Have you read Kurt Angle's book? He has a very high opinion of himself also

Guest Anglesault
Posted

It's not that shocking, especially after the third of fourth time I mention it to people

Guest RetroRob215
Posted

Although this week's show sucked, maybe Bobby will be able to save next weeks.

Guest RedJed
Posted

I missed the past two, so I didn't know the whole format of the show or anything. From seeing it on Saturday, I'm pretty much going to be hooked on taping this every week now. The small segments profiling behind the scenes stuff seems interesting to me, just because it's different and adds a certain level to things. Doing that before they were superstars segment every week reminds he of how they sort of did that with Foley and Goldust back in 97 to get both of them over more. Next weeks show will have a segment on Bobby Heenan, which definately interests me. They showed a clip of him at the end of the hour and he sure has aged alot in the last year or so with the whole cancer situation.

 

Also saw Velocity for the first time and it wasn't too bad. Linda Miles wasn't as green as I thought she would be against Ivory, but she blew a dropkick spot real bad. The new Desire video is damn good too.....they debuted that on the show last night.

 

Highlight of the night.......Farrooq's impression of the Rock.......DAMN!!!

Guest RicFlairGlory
Posted
Also saw Velocity for the first time and it wasn't too bad. Linda Miles wasn't as green as I thought she would be against Ivory, but she blew a dropkick spot real bad. The new Desire video is damn good too.....they debuted that on the show last night.

 

Highlight of the night.......Farrooq's impression of the Rock.......DAMN!!!

They're REALLY sticking with "Desire?"

 

Man if you want to push "Desire," push the Younger future-stars that DESIRE to be in the main event, and NOT the older guys DESIRE to stick around as long as possible

Posted

I only caught a little bit of the show, but seeing Funaki during that Rock impersonation segment was strange. I never had a reason to suspect that he couldn't speak English very well, but there he was, saying whole sentences ("In this camera? Are you kidding? Because the last time..."). Puts that overdubbing "INDEED" bit in a whole new light.

Guest Vern Gagne
Posted

Did we have to see the male contestants in lingerie.

Posted

I always marked for Harvey as the ref who never let people who broke the rules win.  That was GOLD.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...