TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

So who stinks up the bathroom in your house?

My brother took an ungodly shit about an hour ago and the bathroom still smells. I'm afraid to go near it so Ihave to use the one in the other room. My shits aren't nearly as bad as his.

So who shits up the restroom in your home?

Yes, this this thread is completley random.

Guest Felonies!
I once cleared a concession line in high school with a single fart.

This doesn't surprise me. Alfdoff seems like a guy who can unleash a rancid odor when he needs to.

EDIT: Alfdogg. I guess Alfdoff would be Alfdogg + Hoff.

Not an issue that's been brought to a roundtable discussion yet, but I think the four of us have all been guilty at some stage. We had a spray air freshener in there for a while, for afterwards.

Guest CWMwasmurdered

I once cleared a concession line in high school with a single fart.

This doesn't surprise me. Alfdoff seems like a guy who can unleash a rancid odor when he needs to.

EDIT: Alfdogg. I guess Alfdoff would be Alfdogg + Hoff.

Man, Czech is turning into me.

Kitty.

Their shit smells worse than whatever a human can defecate.

My family used to have a cat, so yeah, cats can be lethal.

Dogs are brutal with their farts too.

Guest Felonies!

Once, my dog farted audibly, which was unusual for him, and acted really alarmed by the sound he made. He was all like "the hell was THAT?" for a few seconds.

If Mr. Baby isn't in the mood to be held, he will release the most dreadful, punishing, existence-of-a-God-questioning expulsion of gas that I've ever smelled. He's eaten cassette tapes before.

Myself, though Kitty does leave up some ungodly bombs up in the kitty litter to clear out the house.

This man speaks truth. Baron has talked smack about his pungency before, but Albert always leaves him outdone.

My dad is STILL bragging about his farts from a camping trip in 2000, in which he ate and drank so much greasy stuff and booze that his farts scared off people over 30 feet away within seconds of leaving his body.

I don't think by tomorrow night that I'll have the most weird post here.

Myself, though Kitty does leave up some ungodly bombs up in the kitty litter to clear out the house.

This man speaks truth. Baron has talked smack about his pungency before, but Albert always leaves him outdone.

My dad is STILL bragging about his farts from a camping trip in 2000, in which he ate and drank so much greasy stuff and booze that his farts scared off people over 30 feet away within seconds of leaving his body.

I don't think by tomorrow night that I'll have the most weird post here.

This might outdo it...

My dad still tells the story of how he cleared a bowling alley 35 years ago after a day of consuming beer and pickled eggs.

last week at work someone was in the bathroom and man did it leave the most ungodly smell I have ever experienced. then another day someone didnt flush and I caught a glimspe of a real nice site EWWWWWWW

my dad pretty much rules the fart roost I guess. Though my mom can do well too, my dad is crazyt so he will run into my room at night and ask for help cuz she smelled up the room (of course hes just exaggeratingcuz thats his humor)

I get pretty bad when I really have to poop (I can tell even if I dont feell like it cuz it will smell bad) If I eat garlic It gets pretty bad as well as chicken sometimes (alot of foods get to me, I think it stems from being badly colic as a baby)

So I was sent to another Wal*mart to work overnights last night, in a store across the region.

Never met the 40 or 50 people I worked with until last night. Disgusted them all with a few bombs I dropped, thanks to having consumed literally nothing but beer, chili and fast food for three days at that point.

It hit me then:

The level of digust must be measured by whether or not it grosses the farter out. My God, I was too grossed out by myself to take pride in what I'd done. Now that it's in retrospect, I am feeling pride like a father would feel.