TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

The Offical Campeign To Get Buffy Beast To Change

Guest crandamaniac
I'm in for the change of the Albert avatar. Albert ranks up with Bastion Booger and Mantaur. Albert Avatar = Nightmares

You mean like this guy:

booger1.jpg

Guest buffybeast

Albert doesn't look anything like that nasty Bastion Booger!  Booger was fat, greasy, and just nasty.  Albert is sexiness exemplified!

Guest converge241

cmon it cant change its a smartmarks staple!!

every superstar must be represented no matter how much sickness it enduces

(albert, some chyna pics)

Why complain about avatar pics? They're small, so who cares?

Say, what does everyone think of the handsome man in MY avatar? Here's a better look at him:

happy.jpg

Guest dreamer420

i think you're in the wrong folder incadenza.  the who is the most attractive poster thread is in the general chat.

i think you're in the wrong folder incadenza.  the who is the most attractive poster thread is in the general chat.

You're right. Anglesault is the most attractive poster. Let's look at him again, shall we?

happy.jpg

Guest buffybeast
Damn right Buffy! FIGHT THE POWER!!!!! WHOO! WHOO!

That's right.  Someone must represent Albert!!!!!!!

Guest dreamer420
You're right. Anglesault is the most attractive poster. Let's look at him again, shall we?

happy.jpg

lol. you know that guy is a virgin!

happy.jpg

lol. you know that guy is a virgin!

BY GAWD!  SHREK SHRUNK AND CHANGED HIS COLOR!

No way, man, my avatar guy is way better looking.

happy.jpg shrek_6.jpg

Or maybe not.

No way, man, my avatar guy is way better looking.

happy.jpg shrek_6.jpg

Or maybe not.

I'm not sure how to describe it!

Nah, that guy's gotten laid before. He saved up some nickels and got himself a good ol' Lot Lizard! (Lot Lizard = Trucker term for cheap prostitutes found at rest areas and stops and such)

My Handsome Avatar Guy has not been appreciating the ridicule he has been the victim of on this board, and wanted me to pass this along:

finger.jpg

Guest muzanisa

what's funny is that Shane macgowan has probably got more action than every male on this board, possibly combined.

what's funny is that Shane macgowan has probably got more action than every male on this board, possibly combined.

I've been thinking the same thing.

Guest muzanisa

Lead singer of the Nipple erectors, Pogue Mahone later the Pogues and Shane MacGowan and the Popes. A very fine song writer, The Nips were a punk band (recommend Gabrielle) and the Pogues were an Irish music played like punk band recommend you buy Rum Sodomy and the Lash and If I should Fall from Grace with God or a best of.

Still does one offs with the Pogues (played the Fleadgh last weekend) and tours with the Popes.

Legendary drinker and drug abuser, and very charismatic despite the physical evidence to the contary.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

For some odd reason I dont really mind the Albert avatar. She could have picked one where he was wearing pants and a shirt but anyway..

Guest evenflowDDT
Why complain about avatar pics? They're small, so who cares?

Say, what does everyone think of the handsome man in MY avatar? Here's a better look at him:

You know it's funny, I was going to start a thread about that anyway... say what you will about Albert, but he doesn't look that bad in a small avatar pic (stay the hell away from my Velocity though!), but that Shane MacGowan guy is just disgusting.  I would venture to say he's even worse than Viscera, and that's Filthy Mc-NAS-TAY!

As muzanisa stated, Shane MacGowan--in spite of his um...unconventional looks--is reportedly one hell of a guy, and the Pogues were one hell of a band.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

According to my OFFICIAL book of great bands, the Pogues are on the first page, and my third favourite (yeah, I spell it the English way, i.e. properly) band EVER.

As for avatars, I'd like to put mine forward as the best of the moment and I also would like to join in the calls for the removal of the Albert one, or at least plead with Buffybeast to find a picture of Albert with a shirt on.

Guest buffybeast
As for avatars, I'd like to put mine forward as the best of the moment and I also would like to join in the calls for the removal of the Albert one, or at least plead with Buffybeast to find a picture of Albert with a shirt on.

The pic is so small, you can hardly see Albert's sexy body.  What difference does it make if he has no shirt on or not?

Guest crandamaniac

I gotta admit, it could be worse, she could have that big pic she had awhile back w/ Albert on it

*shudders*

Guest buffybeast
I gotta admit, it could be worse, she could have that big pic she had awhile back w/ Albert on it

*shudders*

Like this:

prfile53.jpg

Guest BookerTman

The only reason you guys hate Buffy's avatar is because you can't stop staring at it, and that's the truth!

Unlike you guys, I'm not attracted to Albert and I don't even notice the pic. Just don't put it in your sig. BuffyBeast.

Guest dreamer420
Just don't put it in your sig. BuffyBeast.

is that so you can stop staring at it?

anyway, i don't mind it in the avatar.  it's too small.