TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perfect_Bo

My match

Guest Perfect_Bo

The usual Storm’s traditional music hits which causes the crowd to get up and cheer since they know that they are back on air and that the Main Event is about to happen.  Screaming fans, standing up, cheering, losing their damn voices for some choreograph movements of physical and technical challenge.  The camera tries to catch every single ridiculous face, but there’s far too much to do it.  The camera then shifts towards the announce table where the new announcers Mark Stevens and Bobby Riley sits waiting for their cue to speak.  They get the finger from the cameraman and that’s their indication for the start of their lecture about this main event.

“Welcome back ladies and gentleman, if you just tuned in…  You’ve missed a lot, but no fear, the Main Event is here.”  Mark started up with his perky, always a Carnie, self.

“It’s unbelievable how you always hype a match up that has no history, no meaning, nothing on it.  These two are facing each other for the first time in their careers, and what is this match going to accomplish?  Nothing, just a fight…  Hell, lets get this match started.”

“I mark for this match…” Mark starts to chuckle as he continues speaking.  “Get it?  Mark.”

“Oh, please be silent.”

“Anyways, I mark for this match for the simple reason is that these two individuals have two different style, a face pace person vs. a slow pace power person.  I know these two people well and that’s why I’m intrigued for this match.”

“Fine, all well and dandy but at the long run, there’s no reason for them to fight…  That’s just how it goes.”

“You are wrong my homophobic friend.”

“I’M NOT A HOMO DAMMIT!”  Riley interrupted.

“I didn’t say you were, I just say you were afraid of people that are homosexual.  Look, if you have some inner desires of doing God knows what, that’s your life, not mine.”

“The hell with you.”

“Anyways, if you paid attention tonight, you might have notice some weird feelings of Bo…  He successfully took out HVille Thugg on the PPV, but lately he’s been talking different and acting different, as if he was part of some kind of cult.”

“Everything that Bo’s been affiliated with has been some kind of cult…  Look at it this way, Anarchy, a bunch of people going against authority figures back in the JL.”

“I must say, they rock back then…  We were unstoppable.”

“Yeah, what ever.  Then he moved up to the WF and he joined, or should I say created a stable call Evil Inc.  Now they rock.”

“You had nothing against the Carnies, you know it and I know it.”

“What ever, after that he reformed Anarchy again…  Now they were against the WO, granted they had numbers but they didn’t do so well.  After that, he screwed over Anarchy, the stable that he created and joined up with Thugg and X to form “Da Pound.”  Now they were great and they are still around.”

“You must’ve forgot about Prime Evil.”

“What you mean?”

“Bo was part of Prime Evil back in the JL, but after about 3 weeks in being with them, most of them, hell, actually all of them departed to go to the WF and left Bo alone, thus giving him case of bad depression until he created Anarchy.”

“That’s true, and that just proves that ELM has no chance in hell against Bo…  It seems that everybody wanted him to join a stable and what not, but he’s picky and he joins or creates what he feels can be something.”

“Are you crazy, ELM rocks…  That Mexican man always on top of his game.”

“Yeah, well lets see…”

A Mexican voice shouts out, “UNO! DOS! TRES! CUATRO!” with each word accompanied by an orange burst of pyro from each turnbuckle. From there, “Mission Trip to Mexico” by Bunch of Believers is blasted through the PA, beginning at the chorus of the song. El Luchadore Magnifico bursts out from behind the curtain as the song begins, eliciting a loud cheer from the crowd as he makes his way down the ramp, waving his flag excitedly.

“The following match is schedule for one fall…  Coming in first weighing in at 190 pounds, he is the pride of Mexico City, Mexico…  Representing Midnight Carnivals…  EEEELLL LLLUUUCCCHHHAAADDDOOOREEE MMMAAGGNNIIFFFIICCOO!!”

Magnifico takes time to slap a few fans hands, then slides into the ring, drops his flag, and hops onto the second turnbuckle, where he pumps his fist into the air repeatedly. Eventually, he hops off of the turnbuckle and begins stretching as his music dies down.

“What is so special about Mexico?  I mean, for real, they are just a bunch of short, bigheaded people that have no money and don’t even know how to speak proper English, plus, they are forever trying to be a U.S. citizen with little money and trying to sneak their way across the boarder, just like ELM did.”

“He has his green card…”

“Yeah, after settling down here…  He has to get his alien card before coming over here and he did not do that.”

“You’re just jealous that he actually shows up every night to fight a good match while you, you just do what you do and no one knows what you do because you suck.”

“Jealous, bitter, resentful, fill with envy?  You think I feel that way, ha, I laugh at your notion.”

“Keep it Thoro” by Prodigy hits as the SmarksTron comes to life showing the word “BO” with some of his old clips of victories and triumphs…  Bo appears on top of the stage with the Puerto Rican flag in his hands, he begins to wave it around just like ELM did.  After about waving the flag six times, Bo begins to quickly walk down the ramp…  Not listening to anybody, and not caring…  His face pissed off and determined to deliver some pain…

“And his opponent, weighing in at 280 pounds from the Bronx in New York City.  Representing Da Pound…  PPPEEERRRFFFEEECCCTTT BBBOOO!!!”

Bo continues to walk down the ramp, when he reaches to the apron he slides in and continues to wave the flag.  Little by little he gets closer to ELM…

“That’s the Puerto Rican flag…” Riley said.

“He’s Puerto Rican?”

“I’m as surprise as you are…  I just thought he knows some Spanish, that’s all.”

The flag continues to wave right and left as Bo little by little, inch-by-inch gets nearer and nearer to ELM.  All of a sudden Bo takes one step towards ELM and swings the flag hitting ELM right on his arm.  Bo swings the flag again and this time it hits him by the ribs causing the electric Spanish fly to jerk his body and flinch in pain.  The referee tries to get in the middle of this onslaught but to no avail as Bo continues to swing like if ELM was a Mexican baseball and he’s Roberto Clemente.

“Dammit, why is he doing that?  That’s not fair.”

“It may not be fair but it’s smart…  People always bash Bo for not being the smartest man in the fed but tonight, right now he’s proving them wrong.  Besides, the bell hasn’t rang yet, consequently he cannot get disqualified.”

Bo takes a step back, raises the flag up over his head and is about to swing it down on his back when the referee goes behind him and snatches the flag out of Bo’s hand.  The ghetto man turns around with a menacing look as the referee quickly got the hell out of Bo’s fist.  Bo turns around to face ELM and gets cracked with a right hand and that’s when the referee calls for the bell for the start of this match.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Another right hand stuns Bo, as he didn’t expect this little guy to pack such a punch, another punch staggers Bo back to the middle of the ring.  ELM grabs Bo by the arm and attempts to whip Bo to the ropes, but he put the brakes on it and yanks his arms so that he whips ELM towards the other ropes.  Bo turns around to face ELM as the little man rebounds off the ropes, Bo bends down and ELM just jumps over him showing the Mexican does have hops.  Bo turns around and sees ELM bouncing off the other ropes, Bo takes a few step forward and tries for a hip toss on ELM.  Bo catches the hip toss on ELM and takes him over but the light little man lands on his feet.  He then turns around and sees Bo going for a clothesline and little Mexican boy ducks it, waits for Bo to turn around and when he does ELM goes for a kick to the gut but Bo catches it and before ELM can do anything that can hit him, Bo just pushes the leg up and that’s when ELM does a back flip, landing on his feet.  Bo attempts another clothesline but the quicker ELM drops down and takes Bo down with a drop toehold.

“If he’s going for it right now there is no way he’s going to get the lock on, and if by any miracle of the demons of the inner circle of humanity he gets it on, Bo will not tap out.”

“That is such a dangerous and painful move that I do think, if put on correctly, Bo will tap out.”

ELM quickly goes to the face of Bo but the big man quickly turns his body to face up and smacks ELM right on his face, but the pride of the Mexican will not be tarnished as he swings right back and smacks Bo right on the face as well.  They begin to roll around the ring and after about a few seconds of rolling on the mat Bo gets the upper hand and sits on top of ELM and begins to wail on him with lefts and rights.  After about getting hit three times around the face, ELM uses his legs, reaches back and hooks his legs on Bo’s arms and pulls him back for a pin attempt.  The referee goes to Bo’s shoulders and begins to count the pin.

“Quick cover.”

One………..

Two………..

Kick out by Bo

“A sneaky pin isn’t enough to pin this massive monster of Bo.”

“Dude, Bo isn’t Thugg…  Bo is only 6’6 and weighs 285 pounds.”

“That’s true, but compare to ELM he’s massive.”

ELM gets up pretty quickly and he sees Bo on his hands and knees, he takes a few steps back, runs forwards and hits Bo right on his face with a short dropkick.  ELM goes through the ropes right in front of the fallen Bo.  He grabs the top rope, leans back and catapults himself over the top rope and drops the leg right around Bo’s neck.  He shifts his body for the pin and hooks the near leg.

One……….

Two……….

Another kick out by Bo and the crowd is really getting into this, showing their love for ELM, the legal immigrant displaying his speed and tactics that has Bo off balance.

“The speed of ELM is just too much for Bo to handle.  I mean, Bo is a good wrestler but we’re talking about the former champion of the world, which has to mean something?”

“If you noticed the attitudes of these wrestlers, ELM was world champion when he didn’t give a damn, when he took that flag with them pointers end and speared them in each hand of Wilson.  And Bo, with the attitude that he has about not giving a damn and revenge, Bo is always on the title hunt.”

“That’s true, but ELM still rocks.”

“Has ELM ever defeated Thugg?  Who took Thugg out of the business?  Let me answer them for you…  ELM never defeated Thugg on a one on one match for the title and Bo is the one, single handedly took Thugg out of the fed, so think it over about who’s going to actually win.”

ELM gets up with a look of thinking what to do next, he goes towards the ropes and jumps on the turnbuckle, he turns around to face Bo who is already on one knee.  The crowd gets to his feet because they are about to see someone fly.

“This could be the fall of the Aztecs…” Screams Mark in delight.

ELM waits for Bo to get on both his feet and once he sees that, he jumps in the air, picture taking, flash flashing, crowd cheering and ooohhhing as ELM gets close to Bo’s head in a sitting position.  ELM lands right on Bo’s shoulder and then tilts his body back and towards the side but Bo bends his knees and stiffen them up, he quickly grabs ELM’s legs and stops ELM’s motion towards the side and back.  Bo then pulls ELM’s body up and quickly drives him down hard on the mat with a Powerbomb counter.  Bo still has one of the legs and he turns so that he’s facing the opposite direction of where ELM’s body is laying at.  The leg is under his arm in a single crab as he tries to sit on his back.  ELM frantically tries to escape but the power of Bo are just too fierce and after a moment of struggling Bo sat right above ELM’s rear.  The pain flows through his legs and appears right on his face, now Bo tries to reach back and complete the lock that many people couldn’t escape.  Once the lock is on, many people fear this is the end, many people stay in silence while other cheers for ELM to continue on and hopefully show his dominance.

“All his has to do is reach back and grab the head, after the lock is on you can say it is flowers for the dead.”  Riley said with a twinkle in his eyes.

“He wont gets the head ELM is too good, Bo is a thug but ELM was raised in Mexico hood.”

Bo tries to get a good grip but ELM’s head continues to slip through the grasp, ELM continues to move towards the ropes from slow then fast.  Finally Bo has the lock on and there’s no escaping from this, but ELM continues to move on, stretching for the ropes like candy outreached from kids.  1-foot left and fingernails nibbles the bottom rope, the fans screaming for ELM to continue reaching and moving giving him some hope.  6 inches left as sweat drips from both their faces, the referee continuing to ask if he wants to quit but ELM said no.  3 inches away and the crowd roar in pleasure, 2 inches away and ELM’s neck and legs now feels the pressure.  1 inch away, he reaches and grabs the rope; crowd gives a standing cheer, as they know there is still hope.  The referee asks to break the hold and Bo was reluctant to do it, after pleading and counting to four Bo had to do it.  Bo gets up and waits for ELM to stand, once he stand on his two feet he gets crack with a right hand.  ELM slumps on the ropes still getting attacked by fist, one hit two hit three hits then a kick.  Right to the gut and ELM bend over, Bo grabs him by the arm and pulls him, once pass him he pushes his shoulder.  ELM goes to the ropes and rebounds back for the awaiting Bo to put on an attack.  ELM gets there and gets lifted into a viscous spinebuster, Bo floats over for the cover and the referee begins the count…

One………

Two……….

ELM kicks out easily.

Bo gets to his feet and helps ELM up at the process, he hooks a front face lock, lifts him up and drops him down for a Suplex and Bo goes for another pin.

One……….

Two………

Another kick out by Bo…

The Bronx native gets up again and helps ELM up as well, hooks a front face lock and then drops down with a DDT…  Bo goes for another pin…

One……..

Two……….

And another kick out by ELM and Bo is getting frustrated.

“I’ve noticed a lot of things about Bo from the time that I’ve been here and been his friend and enemy…  He gets frustrated easily when he don’t gets the pin and that’s when he snaps and doesn’t continue his game plan…  If he would of stayed calm and continue his plan, his blueprint of victory, then he would have been unstoppable.”  Mark said.

Bo gets to his feet again and this time he’s determined to finish ELM off for good.  He helps ELM up and applies a ¾ headlock, Bo is about to drop the Perfect Pain but ELM pushes him off…  Bo goes stumbling towards the ropes and bounces back into a viscous Frankensteiner and the crowd just gets to their feet and cheer for their favorite immigrant.  ELM quickly goes for the cover…

One…

Two………

And another kick out by Bo.

ELM gets up and now he wants to win the match as fast as he can for his well-being.  ELM helps Bo up who was already on one knee and ELM delivers a devastating, hard rocking, viscous, tremendous right hand.  Another right hand rocks the cheek of Bo causing it to flab around like jell-o.  Bo finally gets to his feet, disregarding the punches from ELM.  The Spanish fly grabs Bo’s arm and whips him towards the ropes but Bo reverses it and he sends ELM towards the ropes.  ELM rebounds from it and sees Bo with his head down (Typical).  ELM continues running and grabs the head of Bo into a front face lock; ELM jumps in the air and at the same time being carried by Bo.  ELM swings around with Bo’s body then he goes down, legs kicked forwards and drop on the mat hitting a tornado DDT.  The crowd noise is in a all time high tonight after seeing Bo’s head crash on the mat.  ELM sits up and sees Bo facing up looking at the lights after his head got driven down the mat.  ELM gets to his feet and quickly goes towards the nearest turnbuckle, he jumps up and stands on top of the turnbuckle, he looks down and off he goes with a frog splash and hits…

“Oh shit, this can’t happen.”

“Riley, be professional and yes it could.”

ELM gets up from the body of Bo and quickly goes towards the same corner, he jumps up, looks down at the motionless Bo and off he goes, doing a back flip in mid air, trying to execute the Mexican Pride Press but at the last second Bo moves out of the way and the crowd does and “AWWWW” noise.  

They are both down and the referee begins to count that damn mandatory ten count…

One…….

Two………

Three……..

The crowd joins in…

Four…………

Five…………

Six………….

“This can’t be a double ten count…”  Mark said.

Seven………

ELM gets some moving going, as he’s the first one to get on one knee before the eight count.  Bo is still down…

EIGHT…

ELM gets to his feet and stumbles his way towards the corner, it seems that he’s determined to his the Mexican Pride Press.  He ascends his way up the turnbuckle, but he hears the referee stop counting.  He looks back and sees Bo slowly going to him.  ELM tries to turn around in time before Bo can do anything to him but it’s too late.  A forearm shot to the lower back of ELM stops him right on his tracks.  Now Bo begins to climb the turnbuckle, ELM is facing the crowd trying to get his balance from the shot when Bo climbs behind him.  Bo finally makes it to the top with ELM and that’s when the Spanish fly tries a few back elbows to disturb Bo and push him off.  The first one hits and then the second one, ELM throws the third one when…

“YEAH…  IT’S TIME TO WILD OUT…  HE GOT THE LOCK ON.”

Bo and ELM almost lost their balance but Bo quickly regains it.  ELM’s face turns a bit red and that’s when Bo uses his strength, lifts ELM up in the air, twirls him around and jumps off the turnbuckle crashing down on the mat face first, but ELM is the first one to hit the mat and he looks knocked out.  Bo rolls to his back and pulls back on ELM’s neck and that’s when the referee goes to the lifeless ELM to check on him and he noticed ELM not responding after he lifts him arm and it drops…  The referee quickly calls for the bell because ELM really doesn’t look good, and he’s having problems breathing and his eyes are closed as well…

Ding, Ding, Ding…

Bo lets go of the lock and gets to his feet, he has a look of weirdness in his eyes as he stares down at ELM and raises his arm in victory…

“And the winner of this match…  PPPEEERRRFFEECCTT BBBBBOOOO.”  Screams the Funyon.  

“That was a way to end it, I really mark for Bo…”

“Shut up, stop using my words…”

“Anyways, the time has run out and we got to get out of here…”

“Till next time…”

End…

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"It's officially been added to the show.

The saga of the match that could never be posted has come to an end.

Mothernature says..."