TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

Impact Spoiler Thread

Right now a win or a loss does not matter for Karazarian & Maverick Matt Shane Michaels Bentley they need to flesh out the storyline of Raven being their task master. They have not been on tv enough for people to give a damn about them at the moment and we all know that Bentley is beyond stale and needs all the help he can get. I always thought that Frankie Karazarian along with Ron Killings was one of the guys that TNA could build the promotion around and Bentley is enhancement talent around for the ride. There has not been a reason to care about Bentley since the days of being X champion and even then he was boring looking like a high school drop out getting cheap heat from the valet. Now is the chance for a new begining maybe Bentley can be the next Kidman or Marty Jennety. I can see Karazarian as the next AJ Styles or Christopher Daniels or Christian the future is bright for him all it takes is the proper push to get the fans to care about him. Hopefully this team will last longer than the Naturals w/Franchise experiment and actually produce something worth watching.

I really hope this works, it has legs.

I really want Kazarian to be big in TNA, he could be a major player like he used to be.

I demand to know the reason why Raven is wearing the Clockwork Orange mask.

Well, he did use to have the "Clockwork Orange House Of Fun" match.

Maybe "Clockwork Orange" is his favorite movie.

Please tell me that they will show the whole segment this time instead of cutting to interviews in the middle of the beatdown then cutting to Joe for backstage rage then cutting back to the announce booth then back to the ring. WHAT ABOUT RAVEN! WHAT ABOUT THE FLOCK! give them some tv time damn it!

Nope..they did a 30-second "During the break" in which Tenay and West babbled through the ENTIRE thing without letting anything sink in.

And is there a reason that Team 3D needs three seperate promos on a one-hour show without letting LAX have just one in order to respond?