TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Zack Malibu

Suggestion for new forum

Guest Zack Malibu

Given that we have a forum for basically everything, why not one for toy collecting.  It could be a forum for people to either wax nostalgic about their favorite toys, or discuss things with other collectors out there.  We have one for comics, so maybe something can be done to include toys as well.

Guest DrTom

I don't think there's a need for a separate forum for Toys, but changing Comics to something like "Comics and Other Collectibles" would be a good solution.

Guest Anorak

That would be great, we could have a thread about wrestling figures and how we booked our own events and made our own classic matches with them.......everybody used to do that right?

Not just me?

Guest TheDames7

How about Video Games, Toys & Other Collectibles? Just to make sure we get everything in there.

Dames

Guest areacode212

IMO, that name is too long, and it dilutes the focus on playing with stuff. A thread on stamp collecting would look weird next to a thread about "Worst videogame movie".

How about this...

Rename Video Games to "Video Games & Toys" (since they're both crap you play with and buy at Toys 'R Us)

and

rename "Fast Food/Junk Food" to "Food & Shopping", where people can talk about all the other stuff (clothes, collectibles, etc...) they buy that isn't covered in the other forums.  The two subjects go together in a mall/tourist guide kind of way.

Guest Tony149

I like that idea areacode.

We should drop the "How do I..." folder as well. Those questions can be asked and answered here.

Guest areacode212

Thanks for endorsing my idea Tony. I went ahead and renamed the two forums, so go nuts with it.

Guest Spaceman Spiff
That would be great, we could have a thread about wrestling figures and how we booked our own events and made our own classic matches with them.......everybody used to do that right?

Not just me?

I used GI Joe figures, myself. Destro was a bad-ass heel.