TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

Feedback for 1/25 HD

I love this time of year. Everyone seems to get going with the new year and it's definitely showed this first month of 2007. Anglepalooza looks like a solid show, topped of course by Zack/Bruce and the Rumble (offer to help still stands, Alf). Patty including Riggs in the 10-person actually helps me because I'm still figuring out the nuts and bolts of the character and Patty's one of the best matchwriters we've got.

On top of the opening, I wrote a couple of drawing segments as well (the Riggs/Faqu and Heat/Fly ones).

Re: Rumble

I'll probably write up to the final four and then turn it over to you, like last year, if that's OK.

Excellent Rumble build, loved it coupled with two really strong matches on top and a HYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH upset in the tag-team tournament that I did NOT see coming (but liked) and a strong emotional segment with Zack.

Oh and I screwed around and did stuff

Question: Sly Summers dropping the HI-GATE title - is that a signal for the HI-GATE title being incorporated in other storylines? that Ultra Shago & Dark Predator etc. will make their return to the OAOAST shows? cause I got something brewing that may be of interest.

Great show *three thumbs up*

Patty including Riggs in the 10-person actually helps me because I'm still figuring out the nuts and bolts of the character and Patty's one of the best matchwriters we've got.

Awwww! :blossom:

Nice show, about on par with last weeks and better then I expected the HD leading into AP to be. Overall, a good push to the big event. It seems the actual rumble itself was hyped up better this year then it was last year, although I have a shitty memory so I could be full of crap with that comment.:buttercup:

Ned has fine taste in L word cast members, though I'm a bit partial to Kathrine Moenning or Rachel Shelley. :bubbles: don't know why I needed to use the bubbles emo-thingie, I just wanted to complete the set.

Sign in to follow this