TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly

A star is born?

I saw some of Kelly Osbourne's behind the scenes special on MTV last night. I don't know if she is going to become a music star because from what I saw, she came across as a fat, spoiled brat. I don't necessarily have that opinionof her, but that's how I fel she was presented. Let's not forget the fact that she is making videos because she is a rock star's daughter. Time will tell....

Guest razazteca

Looks like the video was just filler between the seasons of the Osbournes.  The video look like crap, Westside Story/Greese dancers in the video does not help the image of being a badass rebellious Princess of Darkness.

As for being fat, well its in her genes, her mom used to be fat.

I'm not saying there's anything bad about being fat, but it added to the perception that she's a spoiled brat that is riding her father's glory. Her mother was telling everyone to watch her baby in the commercials. I don't think something like that is endearing to viewers who aren't millionaires. Kelly pushing guys off of her as if she is some kind of sex kitten does not seem very likely to happen in real life. I'm not saying she's ugly or anything like that, but the whole thing just didn't seem right. They showed her shopping for her outfits and sticking her tongue out at her brother and all that other stuff, and I don't think that stuff like that is going to win people in her favor that haven't watched the Osbournes.