TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toshiaki Koala

Ian Richardson Dies At 72

Ian Richardson, who gave probably the best screen performance of the nineties in the House of Cards trilogy, has died. Since you've probably never seen or heard of the trilogy, PLEASE, I urge you, do whatever you must do to see at least the first miniseries. Awesome doesn't begin to cover it.

What's almost as sad as his death (which isn't really that tragic, I guess—72 is a good age) is that while the media vultures are falling head over heels to lick Anna Nicole's decomposing pussy, 99% of Americans have no idea who he is and never will. Their fucking loss.

Obviously you should have mentioned his work in B*A*P*S

Nothing was wrong with Ian Richardson. Damn fine Shakespearean actor in the late 70's, worked well in "Dark City" and "From Hell". Not sure he warranted his own thread but eh, I'm fine with the guy.

Okay, I'll just consider it a general topic for pimping his work. Nothing wrong with getting more people to see it. An old guy who was in some movies few people saw dying probably doesn't warrant a thread... but then again, neither does pretty much anything that gets a thread around here.

So, House of Cards. Fuckin' see that shit.