Guest Posted June 13, 2002 Report Posted June 13, 2002 I'm going on Monday as well. If I had more time and the resources, I would like to bring a cardboard cut-out of Austin made to look like "Where's Waldo?" Complete with glasses, hat and classic red/white stripes. The caption, "Where's Austin?" Shrug, oh well.....
Guest Brian Posted June 13, 2002 Report Posted June 13, 2002 "Why is X-Pac employed?" Where's the direct kliq reference for the marks?
Guest Redhawk Posted June 13, 2002 Report Posted June 13, 2002 H opefully B rock K ills ya "'Roids shrink grapefruits"
Guest Big McLargeHuge Posted June 13, 2002 Report Posted June 13, 2002 I'm going as well. Might bring a sign, I'll be facing the hard camera, but I never get on TV anyways. "This sign is a Work". Heh.
Guest Shaved Bear Posted June 13, 2002 Report Posted June 13, 2002 "The Game is over...except with the fans." damn risk im putting that in my sig
Guest LooseCannon Posted June 13, 2002 Report Posted June 13, 2002 "That looked Sooooo Fake" "Heyman Still lives with his mother" "Nostalgia + Mysogony = Ratings" "I'd rather be in Molly" "Vince Russo is spinning in his grave" "Brock likes little boys" "Whatever happened to that Bret Hart guy?" "Hey Vince, HHH fucks your daughter in the ass." "Bring back Double J" "What's a camel toe?" "Can I have my money back?"
Guest Posted June 13, 2002 Report Posted June 13, 2002 My dream sign......... "Hogan is a Trilobyte" If you have no clue what that means, Click here
Guest chirs3 Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 "That looked Sooooo Fake" LMAO, someone bring that!
Guest Cataclysm911 Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 "This sign = Comedy Gold!" "Triple H fears Oregon" <--Always a classic! "WWE Fears Steve Corino" <-- For me.
Guest Risk Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 YES! Now two people have my quotes in their sigs! BPP and Shaved Beer! Maybe I should think of one for me...
Guest alfdogg Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 Shaved Beer? That's gonna take a pretty good razor trick...
Guest Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 I'm going on Monday as well. If I had more time and the resources, I would like to bring a cardboard cut-out of Austin made to look like "Where's Waldo?" Complete with glasses, hat and classic red/white stripes. The caption, "Where's Austin?" Shrug, oh well..... Like this one? If you use it, I get credit!
Guest Spaceman Spiff Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 I'm going on Monday as well. If I had more time and the resources, I would like to bring a cardboard cut-out of Austin made to look like "Where's Waldo?" Complete with glasses, hat and classic red/white stripes. The caption, "Where's Austin?" Shrug, oh well..... That would *so* rule. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if they took that away from you.
Guest Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 The "Appluase" sign is broken. Austin ($)3.16 says: I just got a raise at Burger King. And my personal favorite: "Having a sign makes me feel important!"
Guest humongous2002 Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 That "Where's Austin ?" sign is hilarious,lol, but here are a few more you could use: HHH fears RVD The Book=RATINGS I'll Bang Steph for a World Title Push Jerry The King of Pedophiles Lawler Die X-punk Die Austin don't let the door hit ya on your redneck ass HHH fears the Ultimate Warrior Austin fears Savio Vega
Guest Redhawk Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 "This sign sucks" "Respect the needle" "I can see Terri's ribs" "Bradshaw wears a 34-DD" "Save this show, D-Von!" "JR hired these guys" (during a shitty match) "You're not fooling anyone, Trish" "Sluts are good. Virgins are bad." "HBK's not funny 'ha-ha'" "Jackie's jaws are Tough Enough" "HHH held back Jake"
Guest Posted June 14, 2002 Report Posted June 14, 2002 "I didn't leave before the second match." "FINK = RATINGS" "Molly + Phat Up = DAMN!" "Where's Uncle Eric?" "Vinnie Ru fears Logic" "BigLargeMcHuge is around here somewhere..."
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now