TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

The HHH conspiracy thread

OK, after that other thread, I felt this is neeeded as well.  Until someone acually has a conversation with HHH and he says he holds people back or whatever else you fucks accuse him of, PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP.  Did you ever think that the wwe has this crazy scheme to turn a profit?  Maybe HHH needs new people to wrestle?  Maybe HHH wants to wrestle the same 5 guys for the rest of his career, THATS BULLSHIT.  Serously even though he is with stephanie, it does not mean he controls the fucking company.  Anyone with that power, holds the belt for 3 years like hogan did in wcw.  When HHH has the title for over a year in one span, you give me a call, until then please give it a rest.  There is no conspiracy, granted they have problems moving up other wrestlers, but you could contribute that to alot of things like writers block, or bad judgement by the booking team.  PLease I do not want to hear about this bullshit again.  If you still disagree then FUCK YOU, cause you have no logic

--Rob

Right on.

None of us (I think!) work for the WWE.

So none of us really know what's going on backstage.

So we shouldn't use it as a basis for argument, or anything else.

Sure, saying that there are rumors or a public perception or reports that worker 'A' and backstage operator 'B' are trying to hold back new guy 'C' or hate writer 'D' is one thing...

...but unless we know something for sure (i.e. have primary source evidence), we shouldn't say shit.

I mean, everyone knows HHH is holding back the Brooklyn Brawler.

That's why he never gets a win.

I read it on the internet somewhere.

What? You mean HHH wasn't the 2nd man on the grassy knoll?  

I agree with you by the way.

Guest Anglesault

Okay, HHH doesn't hold anyone down. People just mysteriously get buried at convenient times for HHH and he just HAPPENS to be the one to benefit from someone else misfortune. Whatever.

Fuck HHH

The guys on this board - and others - have cited enough examples of circumstantial evidence against HHH to hang him ten times over for the "crimes" of squashing and depushing guys.  (Actually, there is plenty of "direct" evidence for the "squashing" part).

Guest alfdogg

OK I have to ask:

What exactly was the point of this thread?

It took deleting several threads with several hits and threats of being banned from a mod to get us to stop in the WWE forum.

So, do you honestly expect this one little post from you to get us all to drop it?

I don't.