TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alfdogg

Who is your rival

Guest Risk

You don't seem to realise this, Rob.  You're a TROLL.  That's why your replies to topics get deleted.  You have NO questions.  You DON'T debate.  You flame bait posters to try to get a rise out of them.  You enjoy this.  Lately, you have been stalking me, which is why you were confined here to spew your petty and unjustified INSULTS.

You insult people on the 'Net because it entertains you.  I mean, really, it's all textbook.  To put it another way: your not my rival, you're just an asshole.  But, like alfdogg's sig says, "Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics.  Even if you win, you're still retarded."  So, in essence, arguing is pointless.

Responding to flames from trolls, like Rob Stone, is also pointless.  So, I consider this my final post about said troll.  Later.

Guest evenflowDDT

I don't have any sworn enemies on this forum, do I? Because that would suck... even though I usually disagree with what RicFlairGlory and Hogan Made Wrestling have to say, I wouldn't say I bait them or do any mean nasty things to them.  If I disagree with someone, I hear them out, and sometimes even acknowledge they have a good point (e.g. Risk).  Anyway... I hope I don't have any sworn enemies, and that everybody reads my columns and loves them, and... uhhh... yea... all that good stuff :)

Guest PlatypusFool

I certainly wouldn't call us enemies, but me and Jubuki always end up disagreeing about everything over in the foreign folder. I'm starting to understand his opinion a whole lot more recently, but people like him who just seem to have a hugely negative attitude to wrestling in general, they just annoy me slightly.

I don't think you should try and start fights with people on message boards or anywhere else in life for that matter. That's why I don't read king of immature, Hyatte. All he seems to do is pick fights with Kieth who is a much better writer than him anyway, technically and otherwise. Anyhoo... I digress...

Guest y2jailbait

Quote (y2jailbait @ June 13 2002,13:10)

I have no rival, but i want one, NO i demand one dammit! Ive tried my hardest to get you bastards to hate me and nuthin's happening, wtf are you all bunch of tree huggers who love everything ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

::Mario starts a rivalry with y2jailbait by having the Dungeon beat the Hell out of him::

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**Beaten and bloody**

I'm so sorry, can i be your friend Mario????

Guest RetroRob215

If you asked me this yesterday I would have said Rob Stone, but he has been very cool today, so I dropped any negative feelings I had towards him.

I think that leaves me with just nWoScorpion, but I think Drury is more his rival than me.  

I guess that means that for the first in 3 years I don't have a rival on this board.  NOW I'M PISSED!!  If anyone thinks that I'm their rival please speak up and make me happy again.

Actually RetroRob, I was about to ask if you wanted to join the State of America's Cabinet. Sorry if I'm not mad at you or anything.

Guest BookerTman

I have no rivals here whatsoever. And not posting here very much in the past few months has nothing to do with it...

y2jailbait, I thought you said that you needed a rivalry.  If not, then sorry for having you beaten by my thugs.

Guest areacode212

Is anyone my rival? I find some of you annoying, but none enough to consider my arch-enemy.

::The Taskmaster, sends out his Dungeon to destroy everyone who deosent have a rival::

Well RetroRob, we've got many spots still open. So far the following positions have been taken in the Cabinet:

Assistant Proconsul(Kinetic)

Chancellor to the Proconsul(Goodhelmet)

Lord of Foreign Policy(RobStone)

Czar of Propaganda(massivvHEDtrauma)

Generalissimo of War(SupaTaft)

Secretary of Justice(justsoyouknow)

Comandant of Nessun Duma(Intimacy Goblin)

Baron of Entertainment(Jingus)

Duke of Sporting Events(treble charged)

Chancellor of Frightening/Offensive/Digusting Matters(MarioLogan)

As I say in my signature, we could use those positions, as well as any other current US cabinet department equivalent that we don't have yet. We will discuss more in the "Ask the Dictator!" thread in General Chat.

Guest crandamaniac
I don't see how thats possible, seeing as how you're Always Pissed Off....get it!?  

Bad jokes start feuds.  

Dames

keep in mind you can also start feuds over coffee

:spills coffee on everybody:

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I'm not particularly fond of One Bad Apple, nor is he of me. Wouldn't say we're rivals, so much as posters who don't see eye to eye and just avoid eachother at all costs.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I dunno, I was feeling some heat from Dreamer420 and Cobainwasmurdered in the infancy of the State of America. Probably still exists.

I have no problem with you. I DO have problems with:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE:

Ghast

Caboose

One Bad Apple (not so much anymore)

Treble Charged (well not really, but I make fun of him alot)

Guest Kinetic

I wish I had a rival.  I badmouth people constantly and get nothing in return.  I started my world famous "Make Contentious Statements" thread in the Music folder for the sole purpose of saying mean things to people that had different opinions, hoping that this would lead to a good feud.  A brief glimmer of hope appeared in the form of Goodhelmet.  Then, we started to get along.  Now he's allowed me to write for the site and occasionally invites me to chat.  I cannot get ahead.

"I wish I had a rival.  I badmouth people constantly and get nothing in return.  I started my world famous "Make Contentious Statements" thread in the Music folder for the sole purpose of saying mean things to people that had different opinions, hoping that this would lead to a good feud.  A brief glimmer of hope appeared in the form of Goodhelmet.  Then, we started to get along.  Now he's allowed me to write for the site and occasionally invites me to chat.  I cannot get ahead."

I'd be your rival, but that'd mean Civil War.

Where's my wedding gift and speech? Also, what's your pet project?

First thing - Thanks for the kind words Dames

Second thing - FINALLY Mario has found a gimmick! That evil laugh has *POTENTIAL* broTHAAAAA

This has been the over-gimmicked Taker Mark

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I wish I had a rival.  I badmouth people constantly and get nothing in return.  I started my world famous "Make Contentious Statements" thread in the Music folder for the sole purpose of saying mean things to people that had different opinions, hoping that this would lead to a good feud.  A brief glimmer of hope appeared in the form of Goodhelmet.  Then, we started to get along.  Now he's allowed me to write for the site and occasionally invites me to chat.  I cannot get ahead.

well you don't get along with anglesault. that counts right?

The opinions of Lord of Foreign Policy RobStone in regards to fellow SmartMark board posters is not the official Abbey Party stance nor the opinion of the State of America or its Maximum Proconsul.

This message brought to you by the Abbey Party.

Guest alfdogg
Whoa! What was that about?

You were just there.  Don't take it personal.

Guest converge241

eventually you are always going to find some common ground with other intelligent, in depth posters.. and that only leads to debates and discussions.

Clueless people/trolls just leads to annoyances.

Trust me ive tried to find stuff to make a rivalry over, specifically over the thread you mentioned. But you always present a good case and even if i totally disagree, i cant find the hatred.

most of the opinionated residents fall into the same boat

*verbal blow job(s) over*

and remember a feud with anglesault does not count as a rivalry! that would make like 85-90% of the board

Guest RetroRob215

I think I'll pass.  Commerace and Treasury don't really float my boat.  ;)

Guest goodhelmet

i hate you bob!!! just because a little hate in the world is what we all need and i'm still waiting for my tapes.

also kinetic, i hate you too just because i was foolish enough to download belle and sebastian.

retro rob, i hate you too. you and i are supposed to rid the world of terrible spellers and you turn around and mispell COMMERCE.

kotzenjunge, i also hate you. I am only your chancellor because of the old saying, "keep your friends close but your enemies closer". i will start the revolution! Viva la CHE!

"I think I'll pass.  Commerace and Treasury don't really float my boat."

Those aren't your only options. These are all of the Ministries that need an executive:

Music

Transportation

Energy

Agriculture

Homeland Security

Veterans Affairs

Housing and Urban Development

Health and Human Services

Treasury

Commerce

Interior

And that's it, I may remember more. Either way, you can be head of any of these Ministries.

I have no problem with you. I DO have problems with:

DRUM ROLL PLEASE:

Ghast

Caboose

One Bad Apple (not so much anymore)

Treble Charged (well not really, but I make fun of him alot)

I though you were just kidding with Caboose. And all Ghast did was wish death on someone.

I understand how you don't like Treble though.  :)