TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Art Sandusky

The One and Only Raw Thread for 2/26/07

But seeing Cena turn on Michaels seems nonsensical, and although it'd be a swerve, it's the kind of crap WWE pulls more often than not. Shit, Michaels needs to be the snake in the grass because that superkick is waaaay quicker than an FU, and thus more shocking. The video package last night reminded me of how sweet the one on Hogan was to launch their program. Just wait for Cena to turn away and BOOM and the crowd gasps/pops and I get excited for Wrestlemania for the first time since 2004.

I don't think they'll turn Cena, but what they could do, is: Their next title defense, Cena cleans house on the heels, points to HBK, makes the tag...but holds onto HBK, pulls him onto his shoulders, and FUs him in the center of the ring, then walks out of the ring. Not that hard.

I don't think they'll turn Cena, but what they could do, is: Their next title defense, Cena cleans house on the heels, points to HBK, makes the tag...but holds onto HBK, pulls him onto his shoulders, and FUs him in the center of the ring, then walks out of the ring. Not that hard.

Isn't that just going to turn him all the same?