TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

The Riches, new FX seires

Looks good. Family of gypsie like con people end up assuming the identity of a wealthy dead family and take over their life. Tonight at 10pm on FX starring Eddie Izzard and Minnie Driver

I hope it does well but I feel like it got a lousy night. Monday nights at 10pm? That really worries me.

Most FX dramas get replayed throughout the week and I assume that will be the case here.

That really wasn't what I was expecting at all. Well, the Izzard character was, but the rest seemed kind of out of left field. I mean...not "gypsy like" but actual freakin' gypsies? Trailer trash drug addict Minnie Driver? Not bad, but like I said, I was expecting something...else.

That really wasn't what I was expecting at all. Well, the Izzard character was, but the rest seemed kind of out of left field. I mean...not "gypsy like" but actual freakin' gypsies? Trailer trash drug addict Minnie Driver? Not bad, but like I said, I was expecting something...else.

I disliked the whole family except for Eddie. He's going to have to do a lot of carrying for me. I'll give it three episodes since it's hard to judge from a pilot but I can already tell I'm going to hate the older son. Plus what was with that stupid montage that basically gave away a ton of "oh damn" plot moments?

I didn't think it was bad, I mean it was actually pretty good. But the characters are going to need more develop into something likable cause right now, that's not starting off well.

I enjoyed it. Didn't care much for the mom and kids though really. It almost has a Big Love feel to it. I'll definatly stick with it though. FX makes good tv (usually).

The award for Worst Faked Orgasm in the history of television and film must go to Minnie Driver. That episode was laughably bad and her acting has been extremely hit or miss. Izzard has been great, the oldest son is still a dick, the Gypsies are annoying but when aren't they and overall it's holding me.

But wow, this show is really needing Eddie to carry it a bit longer until hopefully the cast of characters improves.

I'm disappointed that nobody talked like Brad Pitt from the movie Snatch or there wasn't any scams like the Travelers doing fake home modeling.

I'm disappointed that nobody talked like Brad Pitt from the movie Snatch or there wasn't any scams like the Travelers doing fake home modeling.

It's early and the first episode did a rather strong rating.

Its sucks they don't call the RV a caravan but the chick fight between the mom and the neighborhood bitch was great.

"You got one arm...."