TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Super Columbine Massacre RPG

Guest Smues

I downloaded it last month and played it a bit. It sucks. I got bored with it pretty quick. Oooo Columbine shock value ooooo. No, it sucks.

Guest DogOn

I played it last year, it goes from being too easy to being impossible to beat. It's worth maybe 20 minutes of play.

I dont see how its any more morbid than all the WW2 games out there..think of all the soldiers that died in that war and how many games have been made based on it.

But, the difference is that when you join the military you know that combat is a possibility and that death is a possibility. It's not something you are HOPING for, but it's a part of serving the country in that capacity. There's a sense of pride there. There's no pride in going into a high school and shooting it up.

This was covered in the latest issue of Game Informer. According to the game's creator, the game is not about morbidity and shock value, but about putting the player into the position of the shooters and making them live out the events of the shooting to give it a more personal meaning to said player. It's not the "zomg go and shoot all the kids and enjoy it" GTA-fest that people are making it out to be.

Guest DogOn

If this is a non-profit game, then I don't see any problem with it.

But Oliver Stone is damn bastard.

This game's been around for a while.

The thing I've always wondered...the two shooters didn't really do a good job. The bombs they planted didn't even go off. Does the game let you win?

One point, too...maybe it would be easier to believe that the people behind this game had good intentions, if they hadn't given it a name to make it sound like a Mario Bros. spin-off.

Guest Smues
do they have to kiss in the shower before the game begins?

wait...

Ugh, I hate that movie.

don't even get me started on how shitty it is

what movie?