TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 5.8.07

Witness the next step on the RVD burial tour, Snitsky stalk the girls and demolish a jobber. Burke has more issues with the group, Punk grins and smiles and wins a quick match over another Breed guy. Maybe this won't suck.

I still wouldn't be surprised if RVD changed his mind and re-signed before his deal runs out.

Is that Kendrick's brother standing there? I like that the ECW open video changes every week while for the longest time, SD was using the exact same sequence.

Pepsi is missing the boat on a deal with Punk. Oooh, Punk gets PPV singles match.

C M, U R My.....Pepsi logo?

It said "WORLD" in betwen.

WWE really should just do a Pepsi Logo Punk shirt. It wouldn't be the first time soda companies designs are used by other corporations.

They are letting everyone know who the Smackdown champ is.......even during ECW.

No. History shows people tune in for a title change, even if they know outright who it will be. It's a simple move.

Now, they could just go "Well, the world title changed hands on SD" but not say if Batista won or Edge cashed in. That opens some intrigue.

well they're going out of there way to let us know Edge won...NO Way to avoid it

What was said?

It scrolled at the bottom of the screen and Styles and Taz were talking about how it happened moments ago

No. History shows people tune in for a title change, even if they know outright who it will be. It's a simple move.

Now, they could just go "Well, the world title changed hands on SD" but not say if Batista won or Edge cashed in. That opens some intrigue.

See Mick Foley Jan 99

well they're going out of there way to let us know Edge won...NO Way to avoid it

What was said?

It scrolled at the bottom of the screen and Styles and Taz were talking about how it happened moments ago

Well hell...I should read the comments which don't warrant a thread, thread more often, that's fucking great news to me! (Except for it means Edge on SD, and I see RAW more :() But Edge as champ = Great!

I agree with what some said then...because I'm definitely tuning in now.

Ugh, what a stupid move. Why in the hell would they totally spoil SD?

So much for me needing to avoid wrestling sites after tonight.

If they had said that, fine..thats great..it doesnt completely ruin the whole main event..

They've done it before and it actually helped ratings

When ratings go up, you'll understand.

I don't get why they would spoil it either (I mean I get why...), because..

We're supposed to believe Smackdown is "on Friday Nights." At least that's how they always try to make it appear...so that's weird.

I don't get why they would spoil it either (I mean I get why...), because..

We're supposed to believe Smackdown is "on Friday Nights." At least that's how they always try to make it appear...so that's weird.

even in my mark days i knew Raw was taped every other week and theyve spoiled results themselves before..i don't get why everyone is makings this such a big deal

Considering when Smackdown is on, they may get more people to stay home longer to watch it to see the title change or well the Edge fans to see him win.......if it was on a Wednesday or something yea ok, but on Friday night their best bet for a higher rating is to let people know hey stick around and watch what happens.

I'm not sure why the people here would complain. They were aware that Undertaker was out. They knew Henry was coming back. They knew Kennedy was gone for awhile. If they are going to get pissed that WWE made the logical move to promote the title chance, they should be pissed to follow the news that reported Undertaker being out of action.

I bet Cole picks the songs for these dance skits.

I bet it's difficult to get laid looking like that.

I thought you meant the girls here at first, until I saw the time stamp. I don't think they have issues.

I bet Cole picks the songs for these dance skits.

They should just do Cherry Pie every week.