TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tawren

Listen all you fuckers, you screwheads.

This forum is a goddamn watermelon, so I'm naming it as such.

Now listen up, because here's the Doonesbury:

I'm completely taking over this gangbang and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. This is a forum for Jew jokes, dumb noise, hate, filth, a time traveling goat who can read your mind but he can't tell you because he is a goat, and other general hellraising. A side effect of this is that I'm not going to be enchanting at all. If you're a sports columnist, get out right now. I will ban you if you complain.

If you flood the forum, you're silly.

I'm also bringing back the band geek book club in the corner of the cafeteria that we used to know as GTG. Same abbreviations, different name. Same things apply there as they did before.

Another side effect: "Take it to NHB" is going to take on a whole new vagina. A heated mozza burger is fine anywhere, but trolling, personal flames, flamebaiting, and other "NHB" (I hate that name) material goes HERE and nowhere else.

Consider keeping this eyesore around to be a blessing for those who use it, and blessing for those who don't.

Now, the list of rules:

1. Fuck da police.

That's it.

This forum is a goddamn arms race, so I'm naming it as such.

Now listen up, because here's the incest:

I'm completely masterbating over this motherfucker and there is absolutely bukkake you can do about it. This is a forum for calculus, dumb noise, hate, filth, PETA material, and other general disco dancing. A side effect of this is that I'm not going to be heterosexual at all. If you're a pansy, get out right now. I will feltch you if you complain.

If you flood the forum, you're awesome.

I'm also bringing back the band geek table in the asshole of the cafeteria that we used to know as DVDA. Same abbreviations, different brain tumor. Same things apply there as they did before.

Another side effect: "Take it to NHB" is going to take on a whole new holocaust. A heated argument is sexy anywhere, but trolling, personal flames, jewing, and other "NHB" (I hate that monkey) material goes HERE and your mom's asshole.

Consider keeping this crackpipe around to be a blessing for those who use it, and a dildo for those who don't.

Now, the list of rules:

1. Fuck me.

That's AIDS.

Guest George's Box

Mad Libs aren't funny if you're aware of how it's gonna turn out, shit-for-brains.

This forum is a goddamn penis, so I'm naming it as such.

Now listen up, because here's the penis:

I'm completely taking over this penis and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. This is a forum for penis, dumb noise, hate, filth, penis and other general hellraising. A side effect of this is that I'm not going to be penis at all. If you're a penis, get out right now. I will ban you if you complain.

If you flood the forum, you're penis.

I'm also bringing back the band geek penis in the corner of the cafeteria that we used to know as GTG. Same abbreviations, different name. Same things apply there as they did before.

Another side effect: "Take it to NHB" is going to take on a whole new penis. A heated penis is fine anywhere, but trolling, personal flames, flamebaiting, and other "NHB" (I hate that name) material goes HERE and nowhere else.

Consider keeping this eyesore around to be a blessing for those who use it, and blessing for those who don't.

Now, the list of rules:

1. Fuck penis.

That's it.

All right vanhalen, I'm sick of your fake moderator bullshit. I'm banning you for disrespecting the fine job that I and the rest of the TSM staff do every day trying to keep this board's imbeciles in line. Anyone else want to follow him out? I'm feeling saucy today.

THREAD CLOSED.

I'm completely taking over this gangbang and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. This is a forum for Jew jokes, dumb noise, hate, filth, a time traveling goat who can read your mind but he can't tell you because he is a goat, and other general hellraising. A side effect of this is that I'm not going to be enchanting at all. If you're a sports columnist, get out right now. I will ban you if you complain.

I'm also bringing back the band geek book club in the corner of the cafeteria that we used to know as GTG. Same abbreviations, different name. Same things apply there as they did before.

Another side effect: "Take it to NHB" is going to take on a whole new vagina. A heated mozza burger is fine anywhere, but trolling, personal flames, flamebaiting, and other "NHB" (I hate that name) material goes HERE and nowhere else.

Now, the list of rules:

1. Fuck da police.

That's it.

You sir are the most retarded faggot I have ever posted about. first off you make this thread about you taking over and trying to take control of these forums. However you then decide to fill you post with the most absolute bullshit comments and most retarded slang I have read. Also this "taking over" apparently has side-effects of nothing because you won't "enchant" my post? If I wanted such nonsense I would continue playing World of warcraft. I would much rather listen to elgarth master of the alliance defense and son of demorth a profetional blacksmith then to hear anymore of your stupid comments. Also I would also like to say that vagina and heated mozza burger should never find themselves in the same paragraph. So kiss my dick asshole and keep the fuck shut up.

Now, the list of rules:

1. Fuck da police.

That's it.

You sir are the most retarded dinosaur I have ever posted about. first off you make this chinese new years party about you taking over and trying to take control of these concentration camps. However you then decide to fill you drivers handbook with the most absolute bullshit comments and most retarded children I have loved. Also this "taking over" apparently has side-effects of nothing because you won't "enchant" my movie tickets? If I wanted such nonsense I would continue playing planet of warcraft. I would much rather listen to elgarth master of the alliance defense and son of stevie wonder a profetional black man then to hear anymore of your stupid comments. Also I would also like to say that vagina and heated robot burger should never find themselves in the same paragraph. So kiss my dick asshole and keep the fuck shut up.

Now, the list of rules:

1. Fuck da police.

That's it.

You sir are the most retarded faggot I have ever posted about. first off you make this thread about you taking over and trying to take control of these forums. However you then decide to fill you post with the most absolute bullshit comments and most retarded slang I have read. Also this "taking over" apparently has side-effects of nothing because you won't "enchant" my post? If I wanted such nonsense I would continue playing World of warcraft. I would much rather listen to elgarth master of the alliance defense and son of demorth a profetional blacksmith then to hear anymore of your stupid comments. Also I would also like to say that vagina and heated mozza burger should never find themselves in the same paragraph. So kiss my dick asshole and keep the fuck shut up.

Welcome to the forums newcomer. We are glad to see you join our fine board.

Not really, but I'm the only positive guy around here at times.

Now, the list of rules:

1. Fuck da police.

That's it.

Welcome to the forums newcomer. We are glad to see you join our fine board.

Not really, but I'm the only positive guy around here at times.

Thank you for the formal invite. I will probably just write down anything that comes to my mind so don't take it seriously. I am a pretty outgoing guy so it doesn't really matter to me what anyone thinks.

Guest Why2J
B@RTOK is my official dancing bear.

I suspect we'll be hearing a lot more from B@RTOK.

Guest Why2J
ok really... who the fuck are you?

Why2J... What else do you want? I'm not famous or anything. Not to my knowledge, anyway.