TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

All kidding aside

Why is Alfdogg no longer a moderator? All jokes aside he and alkeiper together made the sports forum possibly the best its ever been. Wihout Alf placing forth the effort he did there probably wouldn't be 1/4 the NBA discussion in there. Unless he stepped down I think whomever is truly running the board should reconsider as you're just shooting yourself in the foot by removing him.

Downhome as a mod is a bad idea. As has been previously stated he did such a poor job at this that he was mutinied out of his own board and run out of town. I personally don't have problems with the guy, but I recognise that at times he's a joke and people here aren't going to respect him in an authority position which will just cause problems. It would be like making me a mod. Sure I have my friends and supporters here but the majority of the board would laugh due to my past actions when it comes to moderating and not respect jack-shit.

If Alfdogg did step down and you just need somebody to fill in that mod spot then take a look at somebody like CanadianChris, Bored, or even King (who has come a long way since his days of "Eat a Dick"). All would be better choices than Downhome.

Guest Queen Leelee

The Sports forum does not need more mods.

Alfdogg didn't do anything to make the sports forum better. He started basketball threads. There are a lot of basketball fans here. If tennis suddenly became popular in the US again, would I be the hero of the sports forum?

You're going on about respect, and I guess assuming Alfdogg had that. Or, any TSM mods have that.

King as a mod. LMFTO.

Just stop, Adam.

I just used the NBA stuff as an example of his work in the sports forum. Alf's a good egg and should be mod...unless again he requested not to be.

I mean really, who EVER had a problem with Alf? He falls in that rare category of mods that you knew contributed well and nobody ever had a problem with. The rare group of he, Smues, and treble.

Guest Queen Leelee

I do. Alf's always been very rude to me, and has contributed to the vast amount of double accounts and lame gimmickry around here.

But, I know. Clique A = Good guy.

I'd re-post the incredibly pathetic reasoning for a warning I received but it disappeared along with Alf. He thought moderating here was like a very important real-life job or something. Leaving is probably the best thing for him.

Guest Queen Leelee

And just for future reference when anyone creates a thread like this:

Mole owns this board.

That is all.

Guest George's Box

Josh said I'll never be a mod as long as he's here. Frowns all around.