TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Failed Bridge

So I took the Police Entry Exam

It took almost 3hrs to complete and you had about 4hrs to do it in. There were around 400 questions total.

You're also not really allowed to go into detail about the test (had to sign something afterwards saying I wouldn't share vital details) but I have to say, it was easier than the ASVAB.

Goos luck man. I hope you're able to get in since you were kind of fucked out of your desired job as a Marine. It's very admirable that you want to protect and serve.

I'm trying my damndest to get into one of these occupations. I'd really like to do some good with my life and not go to bed wondering if I've made a positive contribution.

With the Marines being as fickle as they are my best shot is Police Officer or Fire Fighter. I'll be more than happy with either.

Guest Vitamin X

You'll be able to enjoy civilian life and that's a hell of a bonus right there.

Guest Tzar Lysergic
It took almost 3hrs to complete and you had about 4hrs to do it in. There were around 400 questions total.

You're also not really allowed to go into detail about the test (had to sign something afterwards saying I wouldn't share vital details) but I have to say, it was easier than the ASVAB.

I got kicked out of that test for reading a book after I was finished.

Guest Smues

I hated the ASVAB, only because they forced my entire junior class to take it. No one else had to take it any other year at my school. I wonder how much they got paid to force us to take it.

I got kicked out of that test for reading a book after I was finished.

I got some odd looks playing my Sega Nomad after I finished, but I don't recall anyone making anything of it.