TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BlackFlagg

Star Wars: Force Unleashed

Heres my problem, if the game is set between episodes III and IV, how come you can play as a jedi?

Its been a while since ive watched III, but didn't they wipe out all of the Jedis?

Heres my problem, if the game is set between episodes III and IV, how come you can play as a jedi?

Its been a while since ive watched III, but didn't they wipe out all of the Jedis?

Most... The rest went into hiding. If they wiped out them all, there would not have been episodes IV-VI.

Well there would have, because Obi-Wan and Vader were the only jedis mentioned.

Grand Moff Tarkin even says to Vader, "you my friend are all that remains of your pathetic religion"

But now that you mention it, i seem to recall Yoda or Ewan McGregor saying something about some of them going into hiding.

Aye they went into hiding, it was Yoda just before he zipped off in his ET rocket pod.

Looking forward to this game though, they've really hyped up the material physics in this game. "GLASS WILL BE LIKE GLASS" lol.

Lucas and his companies really like screwing around in that prequel era.

FUCK that. Give us an honest to god Star Wars sequel game, start after Return of the Jedi, have all the f'ing "lovable" characters, tell a real star wars story involving those guys. Fuck, I'll guarantee Mark Hammil will do voice acting for it. Frankly imo the only holdout will be harrison ford. how about grand admiral thrawn as the damn villian?

Thrawn would work as an antagonist, but I always liked him actually. Had an answer for everything that was thrown at him, and even years after his death everyone's scared that he's going to return. THAT's respect

Personally, I think they need a broader enemy than just Thrawn. Since I doubt they'd want to go TOO far ahead in the timeline, say that the Ssi-ruuk came back at some point after their defeat at Bakura. Not just an expedition fleet, but a full scale invasion. That way you can make it shoot em up or a strategy type game like Empire at War (the game would start after they had already conquered a few important planets on the outskirts of the galaxy). Shoot, you could even do what Rebel Assault didn't succeed at and try to combine aerial/space warfare with ground combat.