TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Will Someone FIX THE BOOKING!?

I have read a bunch of posts about the whole austin thing. As much as I dislike austin for walking out and being a baby I can almost equally blame WWE for this. Austin says the booking sucks. Why the hell not fix the booking. TAKE STEPHANIE OFF THE TEAM!!! Ya know good booking may be good for the company. This is a sad yet fustrating situation. Austin leaves, yet the bad WWE booking will probably still live on. If the WWE was to fix its booking, maybe some of these problems would be fixed. I agree with all the posts that blame the WWE too. Fix the fucking booking VINCE!

Guest TheHulkster

How can you really say Stephanie McMahon is to blame for all the bad decisions that WWF has made this past year? How can you say that Stephanie isn't a very helpful and intergral part of the booking staff? You really can't without looking completely ignorant. Posts like these certainly don't help the WWE see that internet fans can be intelligent and constructive, because basically you don't know what segments she books, or Heyman books, or anyone for that matter which means you are spouting at the mouth with no concrete facts to back up your opinion.

Guest papacita

Yeah, I agree with Hulkster (I can't believe I typed that...EW!). As much as I complain about the shoddy booking, unless you're attending the booking meetings or know someone who does, it's almost impossible to place the blame solely on Steph. Until I know for sure that it's Steph and no one else that's behind the bad writing, I'll just say fuck the team as a whole.

Guest razazteca

I don't care who is responsible for the booking, in my opinion its still bad tv.

Vince as 100% tv owner = :(

RVD in the King of the Ring = :(

Latino Heat = :(

Guest The Vanilla Midget

i dont attend booking meetings, but i do know that steph *is* the head of the writing team.  and if the buck doesnt stop at the top, where does it stop???

People blame Steph because as The Vanilla Midget said she is the head booker. Vince should also share blame as well 'cause everything has to get his go ahead first. Besides if we don't blame her for everything, which we shouldn't, the booking still sucks and she always pushed herself when she was on TV. Take the Jericho/Triple H feud in the run up to Wrestlemania. The main focus wasn't on the two guys in the match but on herself and her shagging buddy Triple H. So Steph may not be to blame for everything she has still made some shitty booking moves in her time.