TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

ECW 6.19

What makes Stephanie's promo funnier is when you realize she was probably cutting a promo she personally wrote and it was still awful....

does the WWE front office ever think about hiring acting coaches?? Seriously, it's been like decades since promos have become so pivotal for a wrestler. Some people, like Stephanie McMahon, just truly suck and need help.

That's what the "producers" are for. Arn Anderson never had a problem cutting a promo or acting. Blame the shit writing and lack of creative freedoms.

I'm talking about the people who truly blow. Because now there's guys that are as green as they come, not having that old territorial experience where they are able to express themselves and have better chances at developing their character.

HISTORY IS MADE!

A match has one move. And they blew it.

Boogeyman is just that fabulous. I couldn't help but just laugh when I saw him prove to be incapable of lifting the guy up and slamming him down on the first try.

The worms are over

It's only a matter of time, in an effort to get Thorn over that they do a worms-leeches feud.

Worms vs Leeches? Book IT.

I'm a mark for Thorn, Taker vs Thorn at next years mania is a on my wish list. I hope Thorn can get over so they can make it happen.

Couldn't they at least have Dreamer lose to someone remotely interesting like Miz or Nitro? Hell, I'd even take a Viscera spinning kick over Fertig. Kevin Thorn (what a great name!) is like WCW in 2000 trying to have their own Gangrel character.