TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
iggymcfly

Having no tennis thread

WTF! The best Wimbledon final in decades is going on right now, and there's not even a thread for it on the board? No wonder I don't post here any more.

WTF! The best Wimbledon final in decades is going on right now, and there's not even a thread for it on the board? No wonder I don't post here any more.

9/10 of the TSM tennis fandom got banned in Leena.

Men's Tennis is dominated by Federer. The only real threat is Nadal. Neither are american or english so no one cares.

Oh, I didn't even know Leena got banned. Shows you how close I follow this place I guess. Honestly though, if you've got even the slightest interest in tennis, you have to watch this 5th set. Just an amazing match thus far.

Guest •

You don't post here anymore because you get figuratively assraped by the entire sports folder every time you share a thought.

No, not really. I could care less about that. It's just that the forums at 2+2 are a lot more active and intersect with my interests a lot more. I'll still be in here during college football season, but the rest of the year there's just not much worth discussing in this forum.

Guest Vitamin X
No wonder I don't post here any more.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

This Federer vs Nadal rivalry is really one for the ages. Since their positions on the ATP rankings will not vary any time soon, we're guaranteed to see them always fight at tourney finals and this Winbledon one may have been their best yet. I truly feared for Roger on that fourth and fifth set, but once he got his groove back he dominated like nobody's business and clinched his fifth Wimby trophy. It's not like I don't like Rafa, but I'll always root for Federer in any circumstance (maybe except vs. Agassi). Congrats to Federer, who's on his way to matching, and no doubt breaking, Pete Sampras' record for Grand Slam Titles. Is there any doubt he's the best of all-time?

If you love tennis then you owe it to yourself to watch that match. Maybe ESPN2 will have a replay soon.