TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

This is for all my niggers...

It's not that hard. And once you're a Jew, no matter how short or trivial your experience is, you're a Jew forever. They're one religion who just don't allow you to quit.

I did just disgust a half Mexican chick with racism, because I didn't like her but didn't want to just outright say I never wanted to hear from her again. I let her make that call.

And then I laid the groundwork to fuck a married full Mexican chick, who is a really stupid slut, just to get it out of the way, me and this guy I know wanting to double team a bitch. She's fucking dumb as fuck. I don't talk shit for no reason, but she is really, really stupid. When I called her, her husband grabbed the phone and yelled at me, and I said "Baby Jesus, I'll fight you right now!" You'd be surprised how well extremely obscure references work in a battle of wits.

And here's a good racist joke:

"What do you call a black guy with a Ph.D?"

"A nigger."

Ah racism... you are an old and dear friend.

Fuck that. My current religious status, for the uninformed, is I worship Cthulhu. I am one hundred percent serious. It's not entirely unlike Alan Moore worshiping Glycon.

I made the decision to become a Cthulhu cultist because I was a nihilist for a while, but I eventually decided that nihilism was too preachy and restrictive. I'm basically a half step above literally worshiping like, Ray Bolger, or Christina Ricci as Wednesday Adams. I change religions as much as I change sexual orientations. I've been a Christian, a Jew, a Satanist, an Atheist, a Nihilist, and now a Cthulhu cultist. It's a distinct downward spiral, which will inevitably lead to my founding the Church of Tom Arnold.

What, the circumcision? No, I had that at birth. Most people in America just get that done automatically. I think it's like three quarters or so, but it's loosening up in recent years.

If you had been around these boards when I actually posted pictures of my dick, you'd know that.