TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dangerous A

Fuck Vince thread

Guest Dangerous A

This is a fuck Vince thread. This is for the poor way he has handled the Austin situation. This is for allowing veterans such as Austin, Taker, HHH, and Hogan to play political cards and games in the locker room. This is for not having the sense to see that Steph needs to be an intern for the writing dept first BEFORE making her head writer. This is for Vince allowing such bad tv to be put on.(and he does read all scripts of tv and cuts and/or pastes as he feels necessary) I am not sure I have seen one hate post for Vince here. I know he is a big reason we are here, but it seems that people just don't want to hold him accountable for shit that he is directly accountable for. We love his product, but he is royally fucking it up and he can stand to use the criticism, dammit. Plus, according to Byte this, he doesn't listen to the internet, so don't be scared and think your chances of getting a job with WWE will be ruined if you post here.

Let the Vince hate begin!!!!

Guest alfdogg

I know Vince is responsible, and I agree with your points.

But it's more fun to blame HHH.

That's the only thing.

Guest Dangerous A

At least you admit it. I respect your honesty. But after the last year of WWF/E, I can't help it.

Let the Vince hate commece!!!!!!

Guest caboose

Fuck Vince for liking Suck-Ups like the Kliq.

Fuck Vince for having a daughter.

Fuck Vince for having a hard-on for 'BIG' wrestlers.

Fuck Vince for mentally destroying Hart and Austin.

But Most Of All, Fuck Vince for buying WCW.

P.S.

(In advance)

Fuck Vince for not making Booker T King Of The Ring!

Guest godthedog

fuck vince for talking about austin on confidential as if he was a liability and as if he'd never made a dime for the wwF.  he said something to the effect of "not respecting the company that had made him a very, very wealthy man," without even mentioning the fact that austin had helped make vince richer than he'd ever thought he would be.  vince made no mention of everything austin has accomplished for the company, and all the obstacles he's overcome because of his love for the business.  

i have more admiration for jim ross than i did a week ago, because he talked about austin as a person.  vince had every right to be pissed off, but at least ross was trying to be more even handed and actually FIGURE OUT why austin did this, rather than making blanket statements like "oh, steve williams has problems" and "he's the most demanding superstar i've ever worked with."  

and i think vince really believed he was being austin's friend while they were working together, which makes him that much more of a sick human being.  it's obvious that vince only saw austin as an investment, always had, and always will.  fuck vince for that, he's never had to go through rehab for bad knees or surgery for bone fragments in his neck because of the business he loved.  vince put all his time and money into the world wrestling federation, but austin literally gave his physical well-being to it.  vince, in his twisted mind, probably sees himself as making the same sacrifice, since he blades on occasion and every once in a while wrestles a match with a "holy shit" bump, but it means NOTHING compared to the kind of sacrifice austin (and everyone else in the locker room) has made.  vince will never understand that he doesn't run a business full of investments; he runs an investment full of people.

Guest Austin3164life

Fuck Vince for always trying to sound blameless for every bad period in the WWE.

Fuck Vince for manipulating marks and smarks alike to side with him whenever a superstar does something drastic.

Guest razazteca

Fuck You Vince for thinking that you were a good announcer

Fuck You Vince for thinking that you are currently a better heel tv owner than Ric Flair

Fuck You Vince for making Confidential into a proganda work shoot program

Fuck You Vince for not putting Stephanie in Playboy yet

Fuck You Vince for Tough Enough

Guest saturnmark4life

Fuck ANYONE who signs Mark Henry to a ten year contract before he's even been in a ring, let alone suck.

Fuck you Vince for thinking that putting yourself on TV and putting yourself over is the answer to falling ratings. Fuck you Vince for making legends like Ric Flair and Arn Anderson your bitches. Fuck you Vince for making fans watch you live out your perverted wet-dreams of young girls coming on to you on TV. Fuck you Vince loving big wrestlers and signing them toy big contracts. Fuck you Vince for what you did to Bret Hart. And finally, Fuck you Vince!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Fuck Vince for pushing a guy who isn't even a little over (BROCK) over a guy who has been one of the most over guys in the company for almost a full year now (RVD).

Thats a preemptive KOTR Fuck you.

Guest areacode212

er....everyone has pretty much said it all. That's what I get for taking a short break from the board.

BTW, AustinHHH4Life has a great sig.

Guest gthureson

Vince is a great promoter and a ruthless businessman.  

Notice I did not say great 'wrestling' promoter.  No, he simply knows how to promote what falls into his lap.  He does not create stars, he is merely shrewd enough to spot what is happening most of the time, and run with it as high and as long as it will go.

He spotted Hogan as the next big thing, and stole him from AWA, and ran with it as long as it would go, giving him the money to bury most small promotions.  

But what did he do between Hogan and Austin?  Almost drove his promotion out of business.   You can talk about wrestling cycles if you want, and how there are always down periods of wrestling, but that is a crock.   The only reason a business cannot have steady, perpetual growth is because of over-saturation, and stubborn refusal to adjust its strategy when neccessary.

Vince couldn't adjust.  He thought he had found the master plan for wrestling success in Hogan.  Where do you think his big man fetish comes from?  It starts with Hogan and the cookie cutter programs that did big money for almost nine years.  When he couldn't recreate that at the end of the Hogan era, he floundered around, tried again with Warrior, with Luger, with Nash, without accepting the fact that that formula could only work in a certain time period with a certain man at its focal point, that being Hogan.

So the company almost went belly up trying to reserrect those halycon days, until he stumbled into his next big thing.   Call it a work or a shoot, but the aftermath of Montreal could not be predicted to go the way it did.   Vince saw the writing on the wall, though.  Austin was going to be huge, and as I said at the start; while he might not be a genius, he is a helluva promoter.   So he took what he was given, and promoted the hell out of it.   And it worked.

Now that the Austin era is over, again, Vince has no clue where to go from there.   He tried to get the gravy days back three or four times with variations on Austin vs. Vince, and it drew less interest each time.  Now he is trying Flair vs. Vince, Triple H vs. Vince.   Its almost as if Vince has convinced himself that it wasn't *Austin* that made that fued, it was him as the heel.  Austin was important, but it can be created again with somebody else vs. Vince.

I fully expect WWFE to languish, directionless, until the next big thing emerges fully on its own again, and Vince cannot ignore it.  And he will again show his chops as a promoter but running with it to fairly great heights until its been run into the ground.

Fuck Vince?  Nah.  I don't think he does it on purpose.

I just don't think he was ever as smart as he thought he was during the glory days.

Or as dumb as you guys think he is during the down periods.

He is an opportunistic promoter who doesn't understand the wrestling fan as much as he thinks he does, and is trying to perpetually recreate the last big thing, instead of shifting the entire promotion in a different direction as neccessary to keep steady growth, instead of skyrocketing growth followed by large contraction.

Just my two cents, though.

Guest What?!

In a few weeks after 1000000 meaningless storylines, even shorter matches, and more T and A.

Fuck Vince for bringing back Russo.

Guest zacalex919130

Vince sucks for killing one of the greastest feds which was WCW. May Vince burn in hell.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

All this Vince hate isn't necessary, but thats just my viewpoint.