TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

Flame this thread thread...

Guest BookerTman

This thread takes it in the ass.

EXCUSE ME for not having a witty pic to post!

Fuck this thread! Fuck it in the ass with a rubber dick! Then break it off and beat it over the head!

Guest Kinetic
Fuck this thread! Fuck it in the ass with a rubber dick! Then break it off and beat it over the head!

That wasn't very Proconsul-ish of you.  Restraint and dignity are the watchwords were.  Always remember: restraint and dignity.

That said, this thread is fucking ridiculous and pointless.  I bet it gets to ten pages.

That little bit about the rubber dick is from a George Carlin routine. Blame George, not I.

Is that implying that the State of America's ten page(so far) thread is ridiculous and pointless? Speaking of which, where are you when your State needs you in a time of war?

Seeing how this thread is not like any of the 87 anti-HHH threads, nor like any of 64 Austin threads currently running, it serves no purpose. This thread sucks bvc.

I actually think it's a pretty novel idea, to have a thread itself be the object of flaming, but intended as such.

Guest Kinetic

Ten pages was just a figure I pulled out of thin air.  It might have subconsious jealousy, though, because I've never created a thread that got to ten pages.  I don't think I have, anyway.  I think the idea is pretty novel, too, but the theory that novelty and quality are synonymous is not one that I subscribe to.

Didn't "Make Contentious Statements" get to 10 or 11? And "Ask Kinetic" could be the new Sliced Bread if you could strech your genius out that far.

And I'm very aware that novelty and quality are different. Note I didn't say this was a good thread, just novel.

Guest J*ingus

I was told that there would be punch and pie here.  ::gets up & leaves::

Guest alfdogg

::Alfdogg punches Jingus::

You should already have the pie.  After all, you ARE the Women's Champion...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!  roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif

roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif roll.gif

The smileys are a tad frightening. Kinetic was right(not a surprise). This probably will end up going a loooong way.