TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Wellness Testing Discovers Serious Heart Condition

Everyone who was close to Eddy and not relying on WWE for financial reasons insists he would have hated it, with Konnan also pointing out that Antonio Pena wanted to do an angle based off Art Barr's death and Eddy refused.

Everyone who was close to Eddy and not relying on WWE for financial reasons insists he would have hated it, with Konnan also pointing out that Antonio Pena wanted to do an angle based off Art Barr's death and Eddy refused.

*Whoosh*

It should be noted that Vickie Guerrero badly needed money, Eddy left her in a pretty desperate financial situation.

Plus WWE refused to promote any of the outside memorial benefit events, like the tribute show in Denver and the golf tournament in Florida.

Last year, when Dave Meltzer wrote a cryptic note about the golf tournament in the Observe, I emailed him to clarify it, and he replied with this:

Not sinister. Egotistical. If the charity is not from them and their doing, they won't help it, even for the family of Eddie Guerrero. Same reason they refused to let any of their guys do a benefit show. They believe they own the family, and will take care of the family their own way, and even the brothers have no right to help the family.

At first, when I heard MVP talking about the heart problem, I immediately thought about the Malcolm X tattoo he has on his chest and how Vince and Co. made him wear that ridiculous outfit to cover it. If the heart problem is a fake, maybe this is a way to work around the tattoo. Have him display the X as a symbol of his near-death experience or something like that.

$0.02