TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

TNA get their letter

Does it make me evil for thinking that TNA was happy for the fact that getting the letter means that they are getting recognition?

Sadly, you're probably right. "Look, it says our name right next to the WWE's! WE'RE RELEVENT, DAMMIT!"

TNA just loves to goad and goad at everybody... "look we can be big too, lets say the name of the competition and say that they suck in order to be popular!"

They couldve been a threat to WWE, now they are a threat to reruns of Everybody loves Raymond

That's quite the assumption to make and I doubt that is the thought that currently exists throughout TNA.

Then what's the point of having one of your top tag-team (and former WWF tag champions) go by the initials V.K.M.? Or their entire motto, "We Are Wrestling", which basically means "We're Not Sports Entertainment" (even though I think they're wrong on that one too).

"We are wrestling" is better for Ring of Honor than it is for TNA.

A better slogan for TNA would be "We're almost WWE", imo... or "We're WCW 2000".

ZING!!! Id say more on the lines of WWE Lite, Diet WWE, or WWE Zero

"We are wrestling" is better for Ring of Honor than it is for TNA.

A better slogan for TNA would be "We're almost WWE", imo... or "We're WCW 2000".

ZING!!! Id say more on the lines of WWE Lite, Diet WWE, or WWE Zero

Nah... with the way that TNA is being booked... I'd say that the WWE is like Coca Cola and TNA is Diet Pepsi MAX! It has more caffeine and ginseng in it! It must be better than the crap that the WWE puts out, even if it is diet!

Hasn't TNA claimed that they don't have the financial resources to do independent testing? We all know that's a load of crap, but if they start instituting testing things will change quickly. That company's been a haven for drug abusers.

That just won't fly. Those investigating the matter will look at their payroll and ask them how they can pay so and so X amount of dollars but you can't afford to drug test them?

I had hopes that Tna, which its own name is just stupid, would succeed and become not only a successful product but a good one. Instead we have a show that to me personally is almost unwatchable. And now they are going to be exposed even further with this drug thing.

Tna is such a fucking joke anyway that maybe if they did go under someone else will start up another company that actually knows how to fucking operate and book one correctly.