TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

HHHate Photoshop thread

Let's make some photoshop pictures to show our HHHate.

It's a creative way to let out the aggression.

Guest dreamer420
Ignore Treble Cleft. His mommy won't let him HHHate.

well she doesn't want her son to act like a fucking flamer does she?

This thread should be renamed "The 'I don't have a job or really anything to do with my life, but one thing I DO have is a computer my mom got me for Christmas so I'm going to show HHH who the boss is!' Thread".

Guest Anglesault
Ignore Treble Cleft. His mommy won't let him HHHate.

well she doesn't want her son to act like a fucking flamer does she?

Apparently your mom approves or she wouldn't let you post with avatars of scantilly clad men.

I don't mean to flame bait here, but I've noticed that Dreamer420 has a tendency to shit on everything that is borderline creative and fun. Almost every thread that is started for the sole purpose of being entertaining, there is a Dreamer420 post towards the top saying something like "Worst thread ever" or "Waste of a perfectly good thread". In this thread, Dreamer deided to come in and flame Anglesault for no reason. I didn't see Sault saying anything about you, Dreamer. Is there a reason, other than that "Sault is a flamer" that you had to come and shit on this thread? I understand that it's in No Holds Barred, and that it's your right to flame as you see fit, but this thread had nothing to do with you, and flaming was unwarranted. And don't spout off that "oh well the HHHaters are so annoying they need to stop trolling" but if you're following Sault around just to flame him, wouldn't that also be considered trolling? I'm not trying to piss you off in the least, because you have a lot of clout on this board, and much props to you for being Stoned24/7, but I thought this thread could be slightly enjoyable. Then all I see is a flame war starting up.

Guest chirs3

Yea. I saw the title of this thread and was ready for a good laugh, but instead I see "OMGODZ this suks". If you don't like it, foik off.

And someone start posting HHHater Photoshop Pics, because I need a good laugh.

Guest TheDames7

Well, I'm not a HHHater, and this isn't photoshop...but you'd like the pic anyway.

Voila.

Dames

Guest TheDames7

The best part is, I actually asked HHH not to be in the pic and he tried to get in anyway.

Dames

The best part is, I actually asked HHH not to be in the pic and he tried to get in anyway.

Dames

LOL!

Sounds to me like HHH was trying to steal the spotlight from Dames and hold him down.

Guest dreamer420
I don't mean to flame bait here, but I've noticed that Dreamer420 has a tendency to shit on everything that is borderline creative and fun. Almost every thread that is started for the sole purpose of being entertaining, there is a Dreamer420 post towards the top saying something like "Worst thread ever" or "Waste of a perfectly good thread". In this thread, Dreamer deided to come in and flame Anglesault for no reason. I didn't see Sault saying anything about you, Dreamer. Is there a reason, other than that "Sault is a flamer" that you had to come and shit on this thread? I understand that it's in No Holds Barred, and that it's your right to flame as you see fit, but this thread had nothing to do with you, and flaming was unwarranted. And don't spout off that "oh well the HHHaters are so annoying they need to stop trolling" but if you're following Sault around just to flame him, wouldn't that also be considered trolling? I'm not trying to piss you off in the least, because you have a lot of clout on this board, and much props to you for being Stoned24/7, but I thought this thread could be slightly enjoyable. Then all I see is a flame war starting up.

i guess all i can say is what you find entertaining, i don't.  anti-hhh threads aren't entertaining to me, so everytime another one pops up, it has to be shit on IMO.  same as the threads that have nothing to do with hhh but suddenly turn into hhh bashing.  that shit is just annoying.  

also try to dig a little deeper if you want some comments from anglesault about dreamer420.  trust me he's made his share of them and anything I've said to him has been jusified.  funny how you don't bring up any of the bullshit that he had flamed me with for no reasons what so ever.

just so you know...

Guest chirs3
anti-hhh threads aren't entertaining to me, so everytime another one pops up, it has to be shit on IMO.  

It HAS to be, just because they don't entertain you?

I hope you just worded that poorly...

This thread should be renamed "The 'I don't have a job or really anything to do with my life, but one thing I DO have is a computer my mom got me for Christmas so I'm going to show HHH who the boss is!' Thread".

Actually I do have a job. Just not much to do in the early part of the day.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe

Jesus, Steph looks great in that pic. Apart from the nose And Dames looks kind of like The Rock.

Apparently your mom approves or she wouldn't let you post with avatars of scantilly clad men.

I know my gimmick is to disagree with everything that AS says, but BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!