TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Epic Reine

How do you stay awake?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

For five years I drifted in and out of these fugue states where nothing was sleeping or waking. I would crash once or twice a week, wake up like it never happened, then stay up for two or three days. Virtually everyone I knew was extremely worried about me.

For five years I drifted in and out of these fugue states where nothing was sleeping or waking. I would crash once or twice a week, wake up like it never happened, then stay up for two or three days. Virtually everyone I knew was extremely worried about me.

Was it during this time that you started Fight Club? :lol:

Seriously though, I have heard people who work night shift say how they couldn't get much sleep during the day. I was the exact opposite, but it was never quality, 8 hours of day sleep was like about 2 hours of night sleep to me especially if I went to sleep in the morning. I am so glad I don't have to work nights anymore. Now I get about 6 hours and I'm good to go.

Surf the web and play video games. I've had a bad habit lately of being up till 4 and having to wake up at 6:30 for school. Don't ask me why the hell I do this. I keep trying to go to sleep but after 10 minutes I give up and start doing shit again.

But it kinda is balanced out by the two periods where nothing happens so I sleep.