TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Toxxic

Class Is In Session Discussion Thread

Ditto here. We just need to wait until Landon gets back from work and then we SHOULD have a show.

3 lines to describe my match-writing experience...

Internet at Washington Air Force Bases sucks.

Laptops that malfunction and die suck more.

Back home with working shit, but unless I can come up with something in the next little bit, I won't be showing this one.

Sorry for the disappointing lack of notice, but... I have to work with what I'm given. Since I'm back home, I should be good to go from here on though.

Your opponent's match has been submitted as the winner, and since that was a rushjob I don't think it's fair to give you more time to get something in to compete with it I'm afraid. Still, at least we know you'll be around for next time.

As for where the show's gone... I was hoping Landon would have it up this evening. But it's twenty to eleven and he's not around on AIM, and I know he's absent over the weekends. Hmm...

Your opponent's match has been submitted as the winner, and since that was a rushjob I don't think it's fair to give you more time to get something in to compete with it I'm afraid. Still, at least we know you'll be around for next time.

As for where the show's gone... I was hoping Landon would have it up this evening. But it's twenty to eleven and he's not around on AIM, and I know he's absent over the weekends. Hmm...

All good and acceptable, boss... Just didn't want to leave y'all in the lurch and thinking I evaporated again.

Hopefully Landon didn't though. :P

Sign in to follow this