TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Just call me Dan

Ever want to know what people on this board think

Guest Just call me Dan

Here's how it goes.  I think it would be cool, and it would be a long lasting post if everyone gave opinions on eachother.

For instance: After this post, the first person who reads it would respond by telling me what he/she thinks of me.

After that, I could respond by telling her what  think of her, or someone else could do the same.

Basically the last person to post will be the next to get comments and so on and so on.

After TheDames wanted to know what everyone thought of him, It kind of made me wonder.  If any of you on this board are curious, see for yourselves.

*prepares for flaming*

Guest Anglesault

Not much about you, you're just kind of "there." You need to set yourself apart from the sea of posters. Seem to be intelligent enough though.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

You're repetitive and annoying at times. You make valid points at times, but it gets lost in a sea of Kurt's getting screwed over bullshit.

Guest TheHulkster

It feels like an intervention. Anyway, you seem like a decent enough guy. I don't recall you saying anything without at least trying to think about it first, which I can't really say for some posters. Lastly, since this is the flaming room, I was lying about all of what I said before and think you're a fucking asshole. (J/K =0])

Guest Anglesault

You are a Hogan fan (I think) but at least you can make fun of him. That's good.

Guest chirs3

Anglesault, you are one of the funnier people on the boards. Almost (stress that) always have valid points and make good arguments. Not bad at sig pictures either.

Hrm. I don't know you particularly well, nor do your posts really set you apart from the "sea of posters" Anglesault described. Seem like a nice fellow though, dedicated also, to have such a large SWF record. Oh yeah, and the quote of TheMikeSC's is GOLD, and even if you didn't say it, it's still funny.

Guest y2jailbait

You are the most beautiful man ive ever known and i love you, what????????its an opinion isnt it? Seriously, i think we need to seperate ourselves from the whole sea of posters thing, your a great guy it seems and is half way intellegent!

Guest Austin3164life

I don't really know yout too much y2jailbait.  I've seen you post once in a while and it doesn't seem like you're post-whoring, so that's good.....

Guest Youth N Asia

AustinHHH...I'd be lying if I said I knew much about you...but I don't know of any reasons offhand to hate you :) so I guess You're good people

Guest Austin3164life

Youth N Asia, I've known you for a while (not really, but I've seen you) and you post pretty good stuff, so I see no reason to bitch about you;)

Guest Flyboy

AustinHHH4life, you post good vaild points and you don't good on people's nerves... you seem like a good person.  :)

Flyboy, although you irked me back during the days of the stylish shirt conflict, you're damn cool and any pioneer of a Revolution, even if it's simply a wrestling one, is a good person in my book.

The State salutes you!

Guest Flyboy

Well, thank you, Kotzen.  Irked you?  My bad.

Kotzen, for coming up with the States idea you are very cool.  Good posts, especially during Raw PBP.  When the States needs a 'President of Flashy Fashion' call on me.  :P

Flyboy, you seem intelligent enough.  Although the 'screw what others think' sig makes me wonder why you got involved with a thread dedictaed to what others think of you.

Guest Flyboy

*smirks*  Good point, Deputy..

But, the statement refers to people who don't like RVD or Storm or people who don't like the revolution.. so it's saying "screw them".  

It doesn't mean screw others' opinions no matter what the subject is.

And, you also seem intelligent, too... so you're good people, too.  :)

I miss the Brak avatar, Bear. It somehow managed to dance perfectly to anything I was ever listening to at the time.

The dancing Predator will always make me laugh though.

And you called Rock as "the man," so you're good people.

ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY!

Guest Invader3k

Kotzenjunge, I'm trying to figure out what your avatar is supposed to be. Maybe I'm just ignorant.

It's the logo of the Abbey Party, THE party in the State of America. Look at the "Ask the Dictator!" thread for an explanation.

As for yourself, you're new, so I have no idea how you are or if I even like you. An effort to figure out my Avatar means you must be nice. You're officially good people.

Guest Kinetic

You're a good guy, Kotzenjunge.  You have reasonably good taste in music and your State of America idea has allowed me to visit Rome with Chelsea Clinton.  I am in your debt, sir.

Guest Dr. Wrestlingphysics

Kinetic. Meh, alright I suppose. Although starting a thread about how good you thought you looked didn't gain you any kudos points.

Dr. Wrestlingphysics has always been a favorite for three simple reasons:

1. Old Million Dollar Man avatar

2. Irish avatar currently used

3. Neat name.

Kinetic would be the F'n MAN if he didn't smoke. As a result, he is just the MAN.

I find Koten to be entertaining from what I've seen.  For some reason I always think of Spiderman when I see your avatar.

I hate the Seahawks for taking Holmgren from the Pack, but to be honest, if he was going to be that bitchy about wanting to be General Manager also, let the punk go. We're doing just fine.

Otherwise, I like your posting name and you seem to be a sharp fellow. Oh, and your sub-name = Some kind of precious metal.

You're good people, Kotzen, and I'm not just saying that because I work for you. You're funny and intelligent.

Incadenza, I find you to be a brilliant poster. You rarely express rage, even when Kinetic threatened to beat your ass because you offered to have sex with him...........

....and three other women.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Dr., you seem like good peoples(damn ghetto shit), so it's all good.

On a completely unrelated note: This thread is ghey(j/k to whoever started it).

Guest The Vanilla Midget

apo: you always seem to think you're so high and mighty, taking the moral highground in every argument.

pretty decent thread, and it was pretty tough to think of something bad about apo.

Guest Flyboy

Aside from being an RVD hater (which brings you down a notch... j/k), you're still very cool APO. Sarcastic, funny... writes good columns for the website.

We're both of the same ethnic race... which is.. ummm.. cool I guess. *shrugs* But, anyways, you're still good peoples. (*shakes fist at his shitty school*)