TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

The Truthiness

Fuck you, and fuck your signature. Also Shawn Michaels >>>>> You, you fucking faggot. I hope your cock gets ripped off by some big fat hillbilly bitch, you cum drinking, punk.

Mixing TCS and the Wrestling folders is like mixing Peanut Butter and Jelly...Petroleum jelly that is.

You will always be EHME. Embrace your heritage.

My original account was "EHME's Greatest Posts." Obviously it never could have worked out.

Oh, I'd jump at the opportunity to be your lackey. Who are we going to call out today? Enigma? I hope it's Enigma. Do I get to fight or just watch you beat them up?

Also, you are such an embarassment, because a very witty jab at my name would have been, "You are my torn condom because you are all on my dick!" You suck, however, so I just ruined any future use of that line by you.

Anything else, princess?

Oh, I'd jump at the opportunity to be your lackey. Who are we going to call out today? Enigma? I hope it's Enigma. Do I get to fight or just watch you beat them up?

No, you can go get my dry cleaning, and make me a ham and cheese sandwich, bitch boy.

Also, you are such an embarassment, because a very witty jab at my name would have been, "You are my torn condom because you are all on my dick!" You suck, however, so I just ruined any future use of that line by you.

That actually is very lame. No thank you.

it looks like y'all niggahs be a tag team in da wwe foldah now

I have no tag team partners, only lackeys, like EHME's Torn Condom. I'm Chris Jericho, and he's Ralphus.

Look out EHME's Torn Condom, or he'll physically threaten you like he did to posters in the MMA folder, or tell you who runs the rap game. Surely you can't survive that onslaught!

Look out EHME's Torn Condom, or he'll physically threaten you like he did to posters in the MMA folder, or tell you who runs the rap game. Surely you can't survive that onslaught!

Speaking of posters on my dick, and won't jump off.

Speaking of posters on my dick, and won't jump off.

Seriously, you are horrible at comebacks.

You are also a pain in the ass, nobody likes you (you may fashion yourself as "#1 Heel", but that's X-Pac heat you are getting), stubborn, increasingly argumentative, obnoxious, annoying, stupid (the fact that you are 19 and happy you got a girl pregnant shows how stupid you are), and one of the worst posters on TSM at the moment. In short: you suck, and the sooner you go away, the better.

Oh, and nobody here cares what you think of somebody at the WWE folder.

So hows that Carlito Brigante?

Guest Pizza Hut's Game Face

As a Board Historian, I normally hate the idea of deleting threads, but,

I was completely owned up there. What was I thinking trying to battle the master. I beg of forgiveness, EHME. I'll get your dry cleaning tomorrow.

On second thought, why don't you get your mommy to do it after she fixes your pregnant girlfriend's dinner?

Edit---I'm through with this. I wanted to try to make asinine comebacks and keep letting him think he was getting the best of the situation while everyone else laughed, but I can't justify the effort. Someone else play with him.