TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Pimp C Found Dead

that sleep apena shit is a hassle, if you have it and not overweight, and a surgery to open up your pathways don't work, you'll be getting hooked up like darth vader every night before you go to bed.

I have sleep apnea, and I am not obese. I need to lose 15-20 pounds, but when I was at the weight I need to be, I still had sleep apnea. When I got diagnosed, they wanted to put me on a CPAP instead of just doing the surgery. I hated the CPAP and it didn't work properly. I need to go have the surgery done. Lately, I have been using a product called Neill-Med that my parents saw Dr. Oz promote on Oprah. My dad tried it and it worked great for him. It is a solution of warm water and these packets of crystals that you mix together and squirt up each nostril with your head tilted. LOTS of stuff coming out of my sinus cavities, and it allows me to actually breather through my nose. I highly recommend it to anyone with nasal problems. I still need to have the surgery, but at least this helps.

I have sleep apnea, and I am not obese. I need to lose 15-20 pounds, but when I was at the weight I need to be, I still had sleep apnea. When I got diagnosed, they wanted to put me on a CPAP instead of just doing the surgery. I hated the CPAP and it didn't work properly. I need to go have the surgery done. Lately, I have been using a product called Neill-Med that my parents saw Dr. Oz promote on Oprah. My dad tried it and it worked great for him. It is a solution of warm water and these packets of crystals that you mix together and squirt up each nostril with your head tilted. LOTS of stuff coming out of my sinus cavities, and it allows me to actually breather through my nose. I highly recommend it to anyone with nasal problems. I still need to have the surgery, but at least this helps.

I don't have sleep apnoea, but I do have sinus problems. I have a deviated septum in my right nostril that restricts the amount of air that I can breath through my nose, so the stuff you described could only help part of the problem. I've considered surgery, but I've heard from some people that you're almost worse off getting it. Right now I just gotta deal with it, as much of a pain as it can be.