TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
milliondollarchamp

Two Girls One Cup

bonus points for useage of 'coprophelia' though. very impressed.

You wouldn't be if you'd been here longer. We go through some vile, vile shit here. TSM regulars are more well versed in fetishistic phraseology than would be expected.

The video always makes me think of Passolini's take on De Sade's "120 Days of Sodom"

That is one seriously fucked up movie.

We've done this, it's amusing and not even the worst out there.

Ok things that are more disgusting then that arent things i like to look up so perhaps you can tell me whats more soul crushing!

Yep, swap.avi and Bug Eater 2: Cockroach Eating Girl.

They're both reviewed on Something Awful if you want more info.

swap.avi is the out and out grossest, Bug Eater 2 is more psychologically disturbing, though both movies are both gross and disturbing.

Of course, these are like hour long movies. 2girls1cup isn't that long.

bonus points for useage of 'coprophelia' though. very impressed.

You wouldn't be if you'd been here longer. We go through some vile, vile shit here. TSM regulars are more well versed in fetishistic phraseology than would be expected.

i'm pretty well-versed in the stuff as well.

Yep, swap.avi and Bug Eater 2: Cockroach Eating Girl.

They're both reviewed on Something Awful if you want more info.

swap.avi is the out and out grossest, Bug Eater 2 is more psychologically disturbing, though both movies are both gross and disturbing.

Of course, these are like hour long movies. 2girls1cup isn't that long.

Ok i know i couldnt watch either but what happens in them

4girlsfingerpaint is actually from swap.avi.

There's always BME Pain Olympics, spankwire, Church of Fudge, Mr. Hands, Kids in a Sandbox, funnelgirl, that Japanese eel movie, Bug Eater 2 (which I haven't seen, but if Milky says it's bad then it must be). I ran across a great one the other day featuring a man, his urethra and a butterknife, but can't remember where I found it.

Mr. Hands isn't too bad. The fact that it killed him is really the distinguishing factor in that, and the video that's on the internet isn't the one where he died. It's been discussed, but if you want to see a really beautiful, haunting documentary about Mr. Hands (no joke), watch Zoo. I took a first date to see Zoo in the theater.

You might want to check out Mistress Beast, who also sometimes goes by Ms. Beast, who regularly takes the full brunt of horse cock and comes out fine. Of course, Mr. Hands and others did too, most of the time, but it's not as well documented. She also makes out with dogs and what not. Of course, if you want the full on dog sex depravity, watch the Japanese MAD series. They're up to like MAD 50-something I think. They do just about everything, except eat dog shit, I don't think.

If you want to watch somebody eat dog shit, you can just watch Pink Flamingos. Or sweetmook. The site is gone, but the videos are still floating around. Some truly surreal shit action going on there. You can see a Japanese girl eating shit directly out of a cow's ass.

How the hell do you know about all this stuff Milky? I've seen some of that MAD stuff and god damn, those are some sick fucks over there in Japan.

It's cumulative. I've joined a couple of sick fetish forums, they'll direct you to it. I used to correspond with this one girl who claimed to go to dog parks and... well, you can imagine. She'd lapse into these self loathing diatribes occasionally, and I'd be like "Aw hell naw, that shit's cool. My old English teacher used to do that."

And I'd play all these different characters. The internet, man... ancient Rome in a box.

The most disgusting one is still Lemon Party.

Lemon Party is nothing.