TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

TSM Poster Tournament 2008: The Round of 32

Guest Smues
Smues fucking forgot he had me in his sig for OVER A YEAR and voted for my opposition.

I did forget, I appologize. It was a great quote too.

Fun "Round 2" fact: luke-o voted for me as his "3rd favourite poster", but subsequently called Kamala that in the "Poster Above You" thread.

Weirdly enough, you're my 3rd favorite poster!

So, should I...

1. Assume Czech already counted the votes in advance during the lull and only needed to add Andrew's, thus we will be ready for round 3 momentarily.

2. Assume he's busy making fancy graphics and triple counting the votes, meaning I should call it a night and get some sleep before work?

Edit: Question answered!

Fun "Round 2" fact: luke-o voted for me as his "3rd favourite poster", but subsequently called Kamala that in the "Poster Above You" thread.

Ah, scratch that I meant to say 2nd.

Al, that's really a weak stand to take on this.

I missed the part where voting became compulsory. I generally don't like to say which posters are better than others. Otherwise you would've seen my list of ten worst posters by now. And remember, I lose a vote on this.

Glad to see my matchup with Cheech came out pretty close. Honestly, he probably should've beaten me. He's far more active in the forums.