TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyBlaze

Any Psych fans?

Anybody else here watch psych? I've been recently getting into it and I've been pretty impressed so far.

Get the first season DVD set. You will not be disappointed. This season I've been trying like hard, especially since the Christmas special, to watch it, but for some reason I've been unavailable frequently on friday nights and always miss the replays.

Sometimes the 'bad guy' is predictable (like the episode where he had a rival 'psychic' with him) but I really enjoy the dynamic between Shawn and Gus. And the way Corbin Bernsen's character interacts with his son, Shawn, reminds me of my life in young adulthood with an old policeman father.

During the premiere I thought they were gonna go a certain direction with the main character, and when I figured out that they weren't doing that, I got disappointed and fell out of watching it. I like the show, it just isn't in my rotation of shows I watch.

During the premiere I thought they were gonna go a certain direction with the main character, and when I figured out that they weren't doing that, I got disappointed and fell out of watching it. I like the show, it just isn't in my rotation of shows I watch.

What were you expecting them to do with the Shawn Spencer character then? This is a legitimate question by the way.

I have been watching from the beginning, also. I love the characters and how they all seem to be having fun on the show. To me, it is one of the best shows on television. USA really has me hooked, because I am a huge fan of Monk, Psych, and Burn Notice. They have a new show coming out that I will be catching to see if it is any good as well, "In Plain Sight."

What were you expecting them to do with the Shawn Spencer character then? This is a legitimate question by the way.

It wasn't a specific idea of where they were going with him, but the fact that he was a really good shot intrigued me, and that along with the "You've had *insert big number* of jobs, Shawn" exchange made me think that there was the potential for him to have a much broader skillset than just the photographic memory from which to draw. But after the first episode I don't think anything was done with it. Like I said, I still think it's a good show, and whenever I catch it I'll sit down and watch it.

I really enjoyed this weeks episode. Shawn pretending to be a foot model was hilarious. And i could see the whole "gus falling in love with the model scene" coming all the way. Anyone else see it?