TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NYankees

Stephanie and HHH

Guest christophemagnifique

Stephanie McMahon - daughter of VKM and soon to be two-time two-time MILF.

I wonder how HHH would react if a young wrestler in 24 years tries to hook up with one of the girls?

I honestly think he will never allow any wrestler to do with his daughter what he did to Vince's.

Anyways, congrats to both of them and wishing a heatlhy baby, etc. etc,.

So the real life Steph and Trips are now part of kayfabe? Last time I checked the characters actually did in fact officially sign the divorce papers, (IIRC the 2002 July PPV or something like that) so they can't actually say "Oh well, no one signed anything..." in terms of keeping kayfabe with the characters "Steph" and "Triple H"

They have heavily hinted over the past couple of years through kayfabe that HHH and Stephanie hooked up again after the divorce. That's about the extent of their on screen relationship. Even the most jaded fan knows the reality, so they can openly mention it on WWE.COM but not on the show itself.

I still would have liked a kayfabe "who is Steph's baby daddy?" angle to advance someone up the card.

And miss 9 months of HHH talking about his dick and make constant wink-wink comments?