TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

How could the NWO angle get any better?

Guest TheMikeSC

I just looked to see what Keith thought and found that I'm not the only one who thought so...

He has JJ/Chyna from Unforgiven 99 rated higher than Taker/HHH from Mania.

Go figure. >>

1) I'm not sure anything means much less to me than what Scott Keith thinks of a match. He is amusing when he writes but I don't agree with a lot of his ratings.

2) Watch them back-to-back and tell me which was one better. Heck, pick either of the horid Chyna v JJ matches and run them against the mediocre (but WORLDS ahead of UT's normal work) HHH v UT match and tell me, honestly, that Chyna v Jarrett was better.

-=Mike

...Their first match was slow and dull; their second match was slow, dull, and overbooked.

Guest goodhelmet

Yeah, if you look at UT-HHH, you have the big bump (which wasn't thatbig after the replay exposed it) and the false sledgehammer finish. That's it, and alot of brawling! JJ-Chyna was entertaining without thanks to Jarrett's ability and a whole lot of plunder. But after seeing so many good to great matches in my life, I can only call that match watchable.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

AND HHH/UT WASN'T SLOW AND DULL?

you are talking about the two of the slowest/dullest wrestlers in the damn world.

I can watch them back to back and honestly say that not only is JJ/Chyna more exciting to watch...but the first one is also a much better match than HHH/UT

Guest goodhelmet

Voice of Reason #2 is right. I have the WM X7 dvd in the computer right now and the match sux. There's the big bump into styrofoam. Fast forward.........ok, here's the sledgehammer false finish.. last ride...that's it. Nothing of note in between unless you count the old school (UT has no clue what old school is) rope walk.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I always skip past the match on the dvd when I watch.

I watched it live...thought it sucked.  Watched it later on tape...confirmed it sucked.  Watched it once when I got the dvd...it really sucked...i think i used the fast forward in between moves.

Now I just skip it.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

lol, its not the "old shool" ropewalk, its the "old man" ropewalk.

Guest goodhelmet

I mean could you imagine if Hogan, UT, and Nash were in the ring at the same time. If they take a bump (not that they'd do that kind of thing)to the outside at the same time, that's three replaced hips.

Guest The Vanilla Midget

hey, maybe the wwf could do a deal with them like the one with the guy who makes the tables and chairs.  they're gonna go through hips faster than tables in a dudleys match.