TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
garfieldsnose

SmackDown Spoilers for 2/15/08

I came here to look for spoilers for tonight but couldn't find any, so I found these from TV.com, who took them from WrestlingNewsWorld.com.

They are in Japan next week so here you go.

WWE taped next week's edition of Friday Night SmackDown from the Toyota Center from Houston, Texas. Below are match by match results:

WWE opened SmackDown with the opening pyros as we go straight to in-ring action. Batista defeated MVP via pinfall. The match begins with MVP in control but Batista ends up winning the bout with the Batista Bomb.

Jimmy Wang Yang, Shannon Moore, Jesse, & Festus defeated Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, & Deuce, & Domino. Wang Yang won it for his team after nailing a moonsault off of the top rope onto Deuce for the pinfall. After the match, all eight competitors start to fight and Festus cleans house.

A video package airs from last week's edition of SmackDown where Chuck Palumbo works over Jamie Noble. Michelle McCool is shown crying trying to get him to stop.

Victoria defeated Michelle McCool via pinfall. Chuck Palumbo came out on his motorcycle. He distracted Michelle long enough for Victoria to hit Widow's Peak and pick up the victory. After the match Palumbo gets on the mic and tells her that she better get used to him beating Jamie Noble up.

The Undertaker defeated Big Daddy V via pinfall. Undertaker hit his signature DDT to pick up the win on the big monster from ECW. After the match, Undertaker hits the Tombstone Piledriver on Matt Striker. He sells it well as the EMTs comes out to take him out of the arena.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edge is shown looking nervous backstage. They cut to a shot of Vickie Guerrero. She tells the makeup artist to make her look beautiful for her special night.

CM Punk & Kane defeat ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero & Mark Henry via pinfall. Punk picks up the victory for his team by hitting Go to Sleep on Chavo.

Finlay defeated The Great Khali via pinfall. Hornswoggle comes out and distracts Khali, Finlay nails him with the Shillelagh to get the win.

Vickie Guerrero makes her way out to ringside and says that she is excited. There are flowers and balloons in the ring with red carpet with a white heart in the middle of it. A symphony type band comes out and plays a slow song in which WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edges comes out too. He says that he has to ask his soul mate a question. According to our correspondent, he sings We Are In Heaven by Brian Michaels. He proposes to Vickie, she says yes. They kiss and proceed to make out. Rey Mysterio comes out and says that this is the most disgusting thing that he has ever seen and tells Vickie that she is putting the Guerrero name to shame. Edge attacks Rey but Mysterio ends up hitting the 619. Mysterio goes for another high flying maneuver but Edge ducks and he connects on Vickie.

Dark Match Main Event: Rey Mysterio defeated Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins via disqualification. As Rey is getting beat up, Batista comes out for the save. Mysterio nails the 619 on one of the Edge Heads and a Frog Splash. Batista & Rey celebrate in the ring together.

Credit: WrestlingNewsWorld.com

I'm lookin forward to the 8-man tag. Also seeing the Edge/Rey/Vickie segment.

They were posted a long time ago, so it's dropped off the first page. I just got CW, so this was my first time watching SmackDown since that one show with MVP vs. D-Ray 3000, Batista vs. Kane, and Taker vs. Finlay. I liked Rey's attitude towards the end. Batista/MVP was fun, too. Outside of maybe the Palumbo/McCool stuff, nothing else really stood out.

Having seen the final pre-PPV Smackdown, I figure Mysterio could simply be given a storyline suspension for injuring the GM. The fact that it was inadvertent would be immaterial to a heel boss like McMahon. It would save the fuss of doing an injury angle.