TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

This week in the NBA

cinemaleo (5:54:06 PM): I met Aldridge and Roy at the safeway across the street a couple weeks ago

MYSTERIOUSONEWDI (5:54:08 PM): AHAHA

ipinkbunny219 (5:54:09 PM): i dont think so

pardon miasma (5:54:13 PM): way to go you dumb cunt.

cinemaleo (5:54:16 PM): Aldridge was cool Roy looked like he just wanted to get out of the way

I think he met them when grocery shopping.

Guest Vitamin X

I think I misphrased it when I said that Roy wanted to get out of the way. I meant that he wanted to get out of there, since they'd been there for quite a while signing autographs.

Either way, he was pretty nice too, but I can't blame them if they wanted to get the hell out of that horrible, nasty, disgusting Safeway.

Guest Michael Myers Resplendent

Man, I miss randoms. We never got a follow-up from the girl that had sex in a freezer at Quizno's.

You should talk; Los Angeles is a shithole.

Who says I'm in love with Los Angeles? I'm from Portland. About Los Angeles though... it's been said earlier, parts are nice, parts are terrible. It's too big of a city to write off with one sweeping gesture. I live in South Central. It's a shit hole. I work in Torrance. It's less shitty. I also work in Hollywood, it isn't shitty at all. Santa Monica is beautiful. The Inland Empire is boring. It's nothing personal against you, man, I just hate Sacramento. Let me put it this way... I've BEEN to Cleveland, and I'd rather live in Cleveland than Sacramento.

I will say this about L. Angeles, you can't find a good cup of coffee

Guest Vitamin X

Visiting my folks and family in L.A. this past summer, Santa Monica is as close to Portland as you can find in L.A.. Lots of homeless people, hipsters, buskers, and local, independent shops, bookstores, and yes, coffee shops. Spend some more time there soon, man.

And the one good thing we can say about Cleveland is that it isn't Detroit.

Visiting my folks and family in L.A. this past summer, Santa Monica is as close to Portland as you can find in L.A.. Lots of homeless people, hipsters, buskers, and local, independent shops, bookstores, and yes, coffee shops. Spend some more time there soon, man.

And the one good thing we can say about Cleveland is that it isn't Detroit.

Silverlake and Los Feliz kind of remind me of SE Portland.