TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Myers Resplendent

Bad Candy

Jelly beans and licorice

Really?

Though I enjoy both Skor and Good & Plenty, I've heard of people disliking them. I've never heard of a person disliking all jellybean flavours, and both red and black licorice.

I like most jelly beans and licorice isn't totally revolting but I just hate Good & Plenty. Back when I used to trick or treat, I preferred getting raisins and pennies over Good & Plenty. I do like its less heralded counterpart, Good & Fruity however.

I also love me some candy corn.

Has anyone brought up Oh Henry? They're tolerable but my least favourite chocolate bar, and they're what I always got most of at halloween. I'd get Oh Henrys on like a 10:1 ratio of the other chocolate bars combined. Alot of people love them though, I can't understand it.

A lot of candy is bad for me because of how fucked up some of my teeth are. I mean, I could get maybe three of them pulled and it'd be fine, but with them in there, it's torture.

Best example is Butterfinger. It's my favorite candy bar, but I can't eat it, the texture is just hell. My dad's the same way, he also loves Butterfinger, but his teeth are also all messed up and he can't eat it (or used to be, he has partials now). He said that's why they invented Butterfinger Crisp, and that's true. Don't even talk to me about Abba Zabba either... even with healthy teeth, I couldn't eat that shit.

The worst candy is the orange marshmallow shaped like a big peanut, and marshmallow peeps. I just don't like marshmallows at all.