TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Friday, June 21, 2002

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'm honored to be the first.

No good can come from this.

Guest Anglesault

BTW, No one is specifically making the bio, so if you wan to make one and post it so we can get started, feel free.

Guest One Bad Apple

bps21

This is such a great topic! I would say I really think, but I would be banned!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The bps21 bio

bps21 came to the smarkboard (then on ezboard) in the waning months of 2001. Having missed the big RVD vs. Kurt Angle feud...bps set out to stage his own war of sorts.

January 7, 2002 brought just such an opportunity.

Dubbed the original HHHater for a reason, he hated HHH with a passion not easily understood by many.

As time passed, however; more and more people began to take up his cause of HHHating.

Soon comments like "Just give him time, he'll get back into form" became "HHH needs to die...seriously"

Although being the original HHHater is among his proudest accomplishments...that is not the whole story of bps21's smark career.

Following the move to Ikonboard...it was decided that some posters should be modded to keep things on the board from getting too far out of hand.

2 posters (Tony and Kahran) were chosen by EI Cubano...who ran the board at that time. The other 2 were chosen by the rest of the board.

The much loved and respected bps21 was winning by such a landslide margain that he was declared the winner and given his mod title before voting even ended.

Then one day the smarks moved out...leaving the board behind them. In his last act of duty Cubano raised the 4 mods to supermod status...an obvious attempt to combat the fact that Dames was given such powers despite NOT winning a vote BY THE POSTERS.

And as smart marks took over...another board change took place.

At this time Dames was given admin status...despite NOT winning a VOTE BY THE POSTERS.

The question then becomes...when the board exists BEFORE the site...should people from the site be given advancement on the board that was came first?

Logic says no.

But thats a tad off topic.

Who can forget the public banning of Best Buy Team Member 2000 during an edition of the one and only Raw Thread?

Or the humorous banning of another poster, who was using a different peronality than his already banned counterpart?

Ah yes...it has been quite the posting career for bps21.

A true original who should be revered and admired.

I'll leave you with my favorite quote from his very large body of work:

"But...if Chris Benoit was a fireman...he might scoop all of Angle's 9-11 heat"

Nope. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Guest Anglesault

What few people know about BPS and myself is that for a while, we REALLY didn't like each other. Mainly because I liked Angle and he wasn't very high on him. The first time we actually joined forces, however, was at WDI the day after NWO 2002, when i went absolutely berzerk, trashing HHH. An alliance was formed, which evntually led to the formation of the HHHaters group in April, with Bps, me, Teke149 and he Masked Yodeler. In fact, bps was the one who actually won the WDI UFC championship in the name of the HHHaters. While the days of the original HHHaters group are long gone, I still think I get along with BPS pretty well.

Best traits: humor, wit, intelligence, HHHating.

Weaknesses: he kind of goes on blid RVD rages (Like me and Angle) that make him look a little less credible.

Favorite Bps quote: "Look at that avatar. It's just so intense."

Guest One Bad Apple
Who can forget the public banning of Best Buy Team Member 2000 during an edition of the one and only Raw Thread?

The fuck?

Guest Anglesault

He got into a fight over Revealtion Team Member breaking a rule and banned himk in the middle of the raw thread when the jackass just woudn't listen

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The no flaming outside of the no holds barred folder rule.

I warned him and he chose to rebutt the warning by FLAMING ME OUT OF THE NO HOLDS BARRED FORUM AGAIN.

For stupidity's sake alone...c-ya.

Guest Anglesault

I thought he posted a "How Do I" question in the WWF forum and fought you when told him not to...

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

as I recall...I told him to post things in the right forum...then he flamed me.

So I warned him not to do that out of the NHB folder...so he flamed me again.

Guest Big Poppa Popick

I give BPS props just for his sig...He's always in the middle of things offering good insight and a hateful spew against hhh, which i surely dont mind *glances at sig* and has kept the messageboard intact when it comes to random bannings of idiotic posters...im glad we kept him as a mod, so a big shoutout to BPS from the smartmarks staff!

Guest LJSexay

I knew bps before knowing bps was kool.

But ........... I dunno .......... he ruled, yet this alliance with Anglesault is strange.

Guest LesnarLunatic

I once knew BPS.... I gave him deviled eggs to paint my chickencoop, but he didn't do it.

But, we both disdain HHH, so it's all cool. I remember the one time we may or may not have replied to each other.

I also remember the time that I posted on a thread about a day for him.

In closing, BPS is undoubtedly just like Che, only with less facial hair. He started the HHH hating revolution.

We salute you comrade!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Dammit LesnarLunatic, it goes like this:

Grandpa Simpson: You're darn right I recognize this guy! I gave him a plate of corn muffins to paint my chicken coop, and he didn't do it!

Chester: Those muffins were terrible!

Grandpa: PAINT MY CHICKEN COOP!

Chester: Make me.

(Grandpa jumps the table and brawls with Chester to the floor and under the table)

Anyways, Bps has been pretty neat from what I see, and him and Goodhelmet were the first people whose post counts I looked at and said "Damn." This was back when we first moved to the Ikonboard. And the INTENSE~! avatar and following running gag were so great in my mind that I made INTENSE~! the State's Official Running Gag.

Keep up the HHHating.

Guest crandamaniac

To the HHH hating bps, cheers on your day

Ok, when does the party start?

Guest AM The Kid

Bps was a kind man...a gentle man, and he loved posting. Bps could post or not post for hours.

I'm proud to say he is our SUPER MOD, and may he go on to live in our hearts...forever.

Guest Anglesault

I'd also like to add that BPS was the original person to do ::Poses, spits water:: for HHH speak.

Guest Anglesault

Bps needs to bring him back.

Oh, by the way, Bps, I recruited a new HHHater.

Guest goodhelmet

"At this time Dames was given admin status...despite NOT winning a VOTE BY THE POSTERS."

you start pumping money into the forum like Dames has and maybe you can become an admin too? :)

Guest Anglesault

Okay, here's the deal. I'll ask a Bps Trivia question. When someone gets it right, they can ask their own question.

1) What is Bps' first name?