TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Beastalentier

In this thread, Marvin should say goodbye.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Once again Mole jerks around the posters.

If you're going to be a douchebag about something like this why not do so before we even start the fucking thing instead of after it's done?

he'd probably make Mayweather at least look bad before getting knocked out. Thats why it would never happen, because even if Mayweather knocked him out, if he's made look bad by a wrestler in a "real" boxing match then it would be worse for him than if he actually lost.

COME ON.

I MEAN...

COME ON!!!!

Wait, Marvin is going to be banned for winning "worst poster"? I know the guy is bad, but there's no need to ban him.

The argument here is that since Dave won best poster and was given mod status, if Marvin wins worst poster (which, as the pledged delegate count clearly shows, is mathematically guaranteed), then he should be banned.

Giving Milky Mod status had NOTHING to do with him winning the tourney. I just thought he would make a good mod.

And Marv isn't going anywhere.

Then...to be honest...you were wrong on both counts.

Good posters don't make good mods. Especially when they are considered good posters because they're other poster's friends.

And Marvin deserves to be banned.

And Milky's a fine mod...

Please just ban Marvin...

I have but one mission.

Milky good.

Marvin bad.

Isn't it just that simple?

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Banning isn't as much fun as a suspension and him having to justify his existence. It's an amusing way to try and improve this board one horrible poster at a time.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

That's going to be my new trademark when someone gets out of hand.

Marv, though, I think people are just blowing that guy out of proportion. He's not that bad!

I think that's a fair compromise. I mean there has to be some kind of punishment for winning the Worst Poster tournament. What's the point of it if the winner doesn't even get a suspension?

He really is horrid in the CE folder, like bad bad. Elsewhere he's slightly odd, but not worse than MVP/Douche or Truthiness. The latter of whom manages to post a story that's on the same page he posted it on a few posts up.

If you're going to be a douchebag about something like this why not do so before we even start the fucking thing instead of after it's done?

When did I EVER say whoever wins will be banned?

Fucking idiot. Go brag about how many internet awards you've won.

Guest Vitamin X

He's also pretty bad in Sports, and is a condescending know-it-all in CIT, and contributes so little elsewhere.

Are we that suffering for posters that if we get rid of some fucktard we're all going to regret it? I mean, come on. It's not like Marv should give much of a shit, who does he know that posts here that he's friends with? He's just like Jericholic82, with spell-check, and more stupid.

When did he EVER say that you said whoever wins will be banned, Mole? He was implying that there was a ton of discussion by posters about whether or not the winner would get banned, and then you waited until the tournament was over to state that the winner would not be banned.

Why hasn't there been any talk of banning/suspending MVP? He's winning...

Well there are two reasons that I can see:

1. When Al declared that voting cease, Marvin was firmly in the lead (and some shady voting results happened thereafter)

2. This tournament transformed from fun little sideshow into a few posters' personal crusade to ban Marvin somewhere around the second round

When did he EVER say that you said whoever wins will be banned, Mole? He was implying that there was a ton of discussion by posters about whether or not the winner would get banned, and then you waited until the tournament was over to state that the winner would not be banned.

To be fair, Al and Milky had a publuc discussion before the turny began as to weather or not the loser will be banned, and came to the conclusion that they wouldn't. No punishment was ever firmly stated afterwards, just speculation/ideas.

There was also talk of banning. Mole was around and voted in the tournament while talk of banning was seriously discussed. Tournament ends. Mole then posts that there would be no banning.

Guest Vitamin X

Agent likes Marv, too.

I still like my post cap idea, if there is such a way to do that.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Learn to read Mole. The whole point is that people have been discussing the entire time about whether the winner should be banned or some other punishment, and you didn't say anything until it was over.

Learn to read Mole. The whole point is that people have been discussing the entire time about whether the winner should be banned or some other punishment, and you didn't say anything until it was over.

Mole was also in it until almost the end so it would have been stupid of him to say "I think the winner should be banned" even if he likely had no chance of winning.

Once again, I never said the winner would be banned. Something like that comes down to what I think.

Idiot.