TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

Unban Leena

Seriously.

It's more of a hassle having to deal with her now than it ever was when she was here. Do we really need to endure another Patrick/Boff incident down the road just so we can say that the banning stuck?

If it's this important to her, I say let her back. I'm not even a Leena supporter. Hell, she HATES me. I'm just sick of fighting it. We let worse post here every day.

Guest Beastalentier

Heh. We don't negotiate with terra. ists. heh. For freedom. And America.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Letting her in is silly. She always does her tsm sucks act but yet she not only comes back but she hacks other peoples accounts. Leena needs to move on.

Letting her in is silly. She always does her tsm sucks act but yet she not only comes back but she hacks other peoples accounts. Leena needs to move on.

I don't think that she will move on. Hell, she supposedly got married in the mean time and is still pulling this non-sense. Would it be that bad to just ler her back? It would probably make the poor girl's day.

Guest daygochika

I dont know Leena or what she did to get banned but since a few people think I'm her i say let the girl back.

This is the least interesting gimmick ever. It's to the point where I'm forced to conclude that the guilty party is doing it not for entertainment value, but rather to live out some extremely misguided gender-reversal fantasies. Buy a pair of panties and a dress and stop wasting our time with this stupid bullshit.

Just don't let people join up for like a month or two. If she's still here, damn. That shit is just sad then.

That still won't solve the problem of her hacking into old accounts that haven't been used for years.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Her stealing accounts is still an issue even if this isn't her.

Absolutely not. Stealing accounts is still a serious issue, and she's openly antagonistic towards the board and posters as it is. She keeps coming back because she thrives on internet drama. At this point, her repeated attempts to hack the board are pathetic.

Guest Beastalentier

What's more pathetic is how she's better at this stuff than you guys are.

Is it a coincidence that The Dames's most active posting day in years coincides with this attack? I think that guy still has an axe to grind.

I don't really remember the whole beef between Dames and Leena, hell I don't even know Dames... But from what I've gathered... She called him a big fat, racist word for latinos... Am I right?

The way I see it, if we unban her, they're only going to ban her again. Let's try and move on with our internet lives and hope she moves on with hers. Fat chance of this happening but it's what I believe.